Most Misinformed Viewers?

I am pretty sure that there is a link between Fox News and insanity. When I had cable, I figured out how to automaticly bypass the station, even when I was channal surfing. I will confess, however, that I was tempted once or twice to watch Palin, before they fired her..but I resisted. I liked Tina Fey's version better.. Anyway, the jury is out as to whether Fox causes insanity, or insane people are drawn to Fox.

I watch Fox,CNN,MSNBC and a host of other news broadcasts.
Anyone who only watches their brand of news are hopelessly partisan and are the poster child for low information voters.

Smile for the camera......

Good day

knowledge.png

FOX News might score low, but it still beats MSNBC (which libs treat as the truth) and CNN. And check out the top five.

Make this your sig please...

Fox is no. 1 because sheeple love to be told what to think. :eusa_angel:

Fox idiots still thnks WMD's were real. We fought a war because Bush lied and Fox supported him.

Dispute that.

Nooooo...FOX is number one because conservatives pay more attention to politics then liberals do.
Hell...half of dem voters dont even watch the news.

Good day

knowledge.png

FOX News might score low, but it still beats MSNBC (which libs treat as the truth) and CNN. And check out the top five.

Make this your sig please...

Fox is no. 1 because sheeple love to be told what to think. :eusa_angel:

Fox idiots still thnks WMD's were real. We fought a war because Bush lied and Fox supported him.

Dispute that.

Nooooo...FOX is number one because conservatives pay more attention to politics then liberals do.
Hell...half of dem voters dont even watch the news.

That's the typical Fox News viewer's world view - "Only WE'RE informed." How the hell would you even know?

You can only laugh at people like that who thinks they have hit on something HUGE, big, see all the left wing site say so. one was so important he had to post it twice from the HUFFERPOST..................some people are just like little children

ooooooooooooo, the newbie thinks he has brought something new to the board..what? is this about the 20th time this has been posted?

STILL A YAWNER

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

20th time this year lol

You can only laugh at people like that who thinks they have hit on something HUGE, big, see all the left wing site say so. one was so important he had to post it twice from the HUFFERPOST..................some people are just like little children

You wanna believe their lies, have at it.

Let the noob find his spot here at USMB. There's always room for another useless post from which to launch insults

Here you go Grandpa Munster, more lies from your idols at False News..........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k89BMjzkThA]PROOF THAT FOX IS A LYING PROPAGANDA MACHINE!!! - YouTube[/ame]

I have a rough time believing MSNBC is any better at keeping people informed.

That's because they're not. They're trying to adopt the successful Murdoch business model to spread the left wing gospel just as FAUX is trying to spread the right wing gospel. They're already there with Rachel Madcow leading the charge.

Forum List

Back