Most murderous states for 2021 are Blood Red

You're the moron who stated what those Democrat goals are. I was merely pointing out how you're full of shit. If they were their goals, why didn't they take one step towards achieving those goals?
Obviously the infrastructure and build back better are a start on that. And of course you can ask the senator from West Virginia lol. All the Republicans care about is cutting taxes on the rich and help for everyone else which they do through reconciliation and with a few Democratic votes. It's pretty simple, Democrats want a living wage health care for everyone daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and hopefully vacations like every other modern country already has. This is not rocket science and you are voting against all those things, congratulations brainwashed functional moron.

Last edited:
1, 2 and three have the largest black populations, too. So, there's that. Mostly white states have way fewer murders. Why do you think that is?
You see what you want. All these red states have one thing in common: huge conservative populations. There are big cities with large black populations in blue states all over American and those blue states are safe. California is the 5th least white state and it is safer than all on that list.

You see what you want. All these red states have one thing in common: huge conservative populations. There are big cities with large black populations in blue states all over American and those blue states are safe. California is the 5th least white state and it is safer than all on that list.
They have the largest black populations in the country. That isn't "seeing what I want". Its a fact. Blacks commit crimes at a higher rate than whites.

I live in a rough neighborhood because the blacks moved in years ago. Drive 15 minutes from here and you are in a beautiful safe white suburb with newer homes, great yards, some front lawn lakes, a nice park and so forth. Here it's gunfire almost every night.

Citing states and ignoring the shithole cities dominated by blacks is just a plain twist of statistics. Violent crime increased over 30% since last year in those Democrat cities, and you want to gloss over them because it's those places that supposedly (by your claims) make the entire state dangerous.

You can lie to us and maybe some will believe you. You can lie to your wife or children about something and perhaps they'll believe you. You can lie to your priest at church and perhaps he will believe you. But you can't lie to yourself, because yourself will never believe you.

Obviously the infrastructure and build back better are a start on that. And of course you can ask the senator from West Virginia lol. All the Republicans care about is cutting taxes on the rich and help for everyone else which they do through reconciliation and with a few Democratic votes. It's pretty simple, Democrats want a living wage health care for everyone daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and hopefully vacations like every other modern country already has. This is not rocket science and you are voting against all those things, congratulations brainwashed functional moron.

Yes, I am voting against that. Do you know what's in that so-called infrastructure bill?

A total federal takeover our election system to insure Communists win every election. Charging stations for electric cars that most people don't have or want to buy votes from the enviro-kooks. Same thing with converting all buses to electric buses. Hiring 83,000 new IRS agents because government workers mostly vote Democrat. Why do we need 83,000 new government workers other than voting Democrat? We don't, that's the problem. Okay, then what are these new IRS agents going to do? Banks are going to report to them every transaction every single American makes over $600.00. Amnesty for all illegals in this country so they can pave the way to citizenship and vote. That's their reward for breaking our laws being here.

Doesn't sound like much infrastructure to me. It sounds like using our tax dollars to buy votes for the Communists.

I live in a rough neighborhood because the blacks moved in years ago. Drive 15 minutes from here and you are in a beautiful safe white suburb with newer homes, great yards, some front lawn lakes, a nice park and so forth. Here it's gunfire almost every night.

Citing states and ignoring the shithole cities dominated by blacks is just a plain twist of statistics. Violent crime increased over 30% since last year in those Democrat cities, and you want to gloss over them because it's those places that supposedly (by your claims) make the entire state dangerous.

You can lie to us and maybe some will believe you. You can lie to your wife or children about something and perhaps they'll believe you. You can lie to your priest at church and perhaps he will believe you. But you can't lie to yourself, because yourself will never believe you.
citygator has 2 MBAs.
What do MBAs do for a living?
They blame others for their fuck ups.
Can you imagine how full of shit someone is when they have 2 MBAs?

Maybe you should have followed conservative doctrine and worked harder and smarter instead of blaming others for your plight.

The great thing about your Orange Jesus is that he convinced you that your circumstances are not your fault, but instead you should blame it on people of color.

But, remember, the Trump cult isn't racist!

citygator's bullshit tactic of blaming Red States for their Blue Cities seems to sit well with you.

irrelevant non sequiter.jpg

Maybe you should have followed conservative doctrine and worked harder and smarter instead of blaming others for your plight.

The great thing about your Orange Jesus is that he convinced you that your circumstances are not your fault, but instead you should blame it on people of color.

But, remember, the Trump cult isn't racist!

There is nothing racist about statistics and truth. Our once white suburb was one of the best in the county. People came from all around to visit our famous mall. In fact the actor Ted Knight (best known for his role of Ted Baxter) used to do commercials for our mall. We had parades in the street, maybe one murder every 15 years, one of the best rated school systems, businesses and homes all in demand.

Blacks moved in and closed down our stores with robberies and shoplifting. The streets became loaded with trash. We went from one murder every 15 years to 3 to 5 a year. In fact a few months ago a 12 and 13 year old shot and killed a 14 year old in the street. You can't even sleep at night because of all the noise from these unemployed blacks driving around all night during the work nights. Nor can you sit in your backyard any longer because there is no longer an peace.

So it's racist to point out how it got this way?

citygator has 2 MBAs.

Yeah I know. Every liberal on USMB is educated, has their own business, independently wealthy, or early retired. Me? I'm one of the few truck drivers here along with a few other conservatives.

Build back better? Are you this dumb in real life or just when you post....no, you don't have to answer that, your posts tell the whole story...

The democrats want to spend us into debt so that they can then control every aspect of our lives.....

Great infrastructure? You are delusional.....democrats couldn't run a lemonade stand let alone build anything.....

citygator has 2 MBAs.
Correction, I have one MBA and two BAs. What idiot would think people get 2 masters in the same discipline? Anyway, I don’t blame anyone for my success.

Yeah I know. Every liberal on USMB is educated, has their own business, independently wealthy, or early retired. Me? I'm one of the few truck drivers here along with a few other conservatives.
Conservatives are either wealthy or easily manipulated by the wealthy… which are you?

Forum List

Back