Most murderous states for 2021 are Blood Red

Recapping the 5 most murdering states:
  1. Louisiana
  2. Alabama
  3. Mississippi
  4. Missouri
  5. Alaska
Where are the conservative threads on these places? Perhaps conservatives don’t really want to solve problems and just want to politicize fear?

BTW California is trending lower than Texas and Florida.

States with the Highest Murder Rates​

Louisiana has the highest murder rate in the U.S. of 14.4 murders per 100,000 residents. Murders were more than twice as common in Louisiana as they were nationwide. Murders are disproportionately concentrated in urban areas, especially New Orleans. New Orleans has a murder rate of about 37 per 100,000 residents, one of the highest of any U.S. city, followed by Baton Rouge with a murder rate of 35.1.

Alabama has the second-highest murder rate of 12.9 murders per 100,000 residents. This is also more than twice the rate nationwide. In Alabama, Birmingham has the most gun violence and, therefore, the highest murder rate of 37.1. Fairfield, Anniston, Pritchard, and Troy are other cities with the highest murder rates in Alabama.

Mississippi has the third-highest murder rate in the United States. Mississippi’s murder rate is 12.7 murders per 100,000 residents. According to the latest FBI data, Jackson had the most murders in 2018 of 78, which is a murder rate of 47 murders per 100,000 residents. Brookhaven has the highest murder rate in the state of 57.7 murders per 100,000 people.

Missouri has the fourth-highest murder rate of 11.3 murders per 100,000 residents. Murders in Missouri are disproportionately concentrated in metropolitan areas – about 90% of murders committed in 2017 in Missouri were committed in metropolitan areas. St. Louis and Kansas City are two of the most dangerous cities in the United States. In 2017, St. Louis had 205 murders and Kansas City had 150.

View attachment 577061

You probably should stay away from red states. PROMISE?

Because even rural areas, especially in the South, have lots of blacks.

Keep trying.
Never miss a second to show the true colors of conservative America. Red states are statistical shitholes of murder. There are many more minorities and liberals in blue states. That’s not the difference. It the murder culture of the south.

Illinois is 9th after 8 blue states. List is for this year, 2021. It’s right in the title of the link. It references data from 2017 for a background commentary on localities for which detailed by city information was fully reviewed.
Click on any state in you little map and it brings up 2017 stats, Dumbass.

Chicago would be second on your 4 year old list of states.

You probably should stay away from red states. PROMISE?
Which one of those shitholes you vacationing in? I might hit Alaska but I fly over Alabama, Mississippi, Missouri and Louisiana without missing a single gunshot wound from those dangerous states.

I’m not debating this. If Chicago has 2 murders and Two Egg, FL has 1 murder which place is more dangerous? You are not being smart.

Cecilie1200 and Tipsycatlover should be embarrassed to have liked your stupidity.
You are correct, there is no debate. The most dangerous place the one with the highest human cost. That's victims and their surviving family, friends, and acquaintances. Real numbers reflect real people, not some manufactured rate that dehumanizes real people. You liberal trash are more concerned with appearance than actual lives.

Interesting....this article contradicts OPs.

Here are the 10 states with the highest murder rate:
  1. Louisiana (12.4 per 100k)
  2. Missouri (9.8 per 100k)
  3. Nevada (9.1 per 100k)
  4. Maryland (9 per 100k)
  5. Arkansas (8.6 per 100k)
  6. Alaska (8.4 per 100k)
  7. Alabama (8.3 per 100k)
  8. Mississippi (8.2 per 100k)
  9. Illinois (7.8 per 100k)
  10. South Carolina (7.8 per 100k)

LOTS OF BLACKS ON THAT LIST.

DON'T BE RACISTS, YOU LEFTIES.
Oops! Looks like Chicago would be first on that list, by a mile.

Interesting....this article contradicts OPs.

Here are the 10 states with the highest murder rate:
  1. Louisiana (12.4 per 100k)
  2. Missouri (9.8 per 100k)
  3. Nevada (9.1 per 100k)
  4. Maryland (9 per 100k)
  5. Arkansas (8.6 per 100k)
  6. Alaska (8.4 per 100k)
  7. Alabama (8.3 per 100k)
  8. Mississippi (8.2 per 100k)
  9. Illinois (7.8 per 100k)
  10. South Carolina (7.8 per 100k)

LOTS OF BLACKS ON THAT LIST.

DON'T BE RACISTS, YOU LEFTIES.
Lots of southerners on that list. Deflect all you want. All those states are Red. Maryland and Nevada are arguable purple.

You are correct, there is no debate. The most dangerous place the one with the highest human cost. That's victims and their surviving family, friends, and acquaintances. Real numbers reflect real people, not some manufactured rate that dehumanizes real people. You liberal trash are more concerned with appearance than actual lives.
So the US is 14Xs more dangerous than El Salvador? You have a brain the size of a pea. It is not debatable that rates are the measure. Pea brain.

El Salvador 1,323 murders of 18 per 100,000
US 19,141 murders or 6 per 100,000

So the US is 14Xs more dangerous than El Salvador? You have a brain the size of a pea. It is not debatable that rates are the measure. Pea brain.

So Chicago is more dangerous than El Salvador.

Why would you compare the two? The population disparity makes any such comparison invalid. You are a fucking moron.

lol moron just noticed murder rates and large black and minority populations go together almost all the time.

Alaska? Biker gang heaven, with a large 'native American' infestation, and lots of depression from long winters.
Young black men are killing each other in huge numbers to see who sells drugs to whitey from the suburbs and the sticks... It's a great society we have after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and no trickle down..... But thanks for the racist outlook... Just goes naturally for Republicans.... For Democrats 2, but at least we try to fight it and stop blaming poor people. Mario said Reagan made blaming the poor acceptable. God will not be amused.

Why would you compare the two? The population disparity makes any such comparison invalid. You are a fucking moron.
Exactly! You can lead a water to horse. That’s why Chicago looks more dangerous. It’s got a lot of people but it’s less dangerous than Memphis, Birmingham and a whole bunch of other red state cities. It’s safer in Illinois than 9 other red states.

Exactly! You can lead a water to horse. That’s why Chicago looks more dangerous. It’s got a lot of people but it’s less dangerous than Memphis, Birmingham and a whole bunch of other red state cities. It’s safer in Illinois than 9 other red states.
There is a murder in Chicago every ten hours. Show me how any place you claim is more dangerous is worse. I'll wait.

Which one of those shitholes you vacationing in? I might hit Alaska but I fly over Alabama, Mississippi, Missouri and Louisiana without missing a single gunshot wound from those dangerous states.
LOL, so you want to avoid all the heavy black population areas. But you’re totally not a racist, right?

There is a murder in Chicago every ten hours. Show me how any place you claim is more dangerous is worse. I'll wait.
It’s like discussing quantum mechanics with a stuffed Raggedy Anne doll. I give up. You win. You can’t comprehend that large population size means small fractions add up to larger numbers than small populations and large fractions. Let’s call this a push where neither one of us could get you to talk in sound logic.

Forum List

Back