Most Palestinians Prefer Israel To A Palestinian State

Israel got what they deserved. You cannot make peace offerings, build a security fence & concede land to Palestinians to keep them captives and not expect them to thank you with jihads, intifadas & rocket missles. Time for Israel to treat the Palestinians with the same Arab love, respect & justice they are so well accustomed to & so well deserve. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADy!

I am so glad we agree that Israel must abandon their failed Zionist agenda & find a way to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands where they will receive the Arab love, justice & respect they are so well acccustomed to & so well deserve.

I agree with Ima. What right does Israel have to keep the Palestinian squatters captives with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to them?

peace offerings=prison grub
a maximum security fence=prison walls
land concessions=the yard

The peace offerings are also bullets, which they send at high velocity towards children throwing rocks. There's nothing like shooting children to bring on a peace deal! :D

Israel got what they deserved. You cannot make peace offerings, build a security fence & concede land to Palestinians to keep them captives and not expect them to thank you with jihads, intifadas & rocket missles. Time for Israel to treat the Palestinians with the same Arab love, respect & justice they are so well accustomed to & so well deserve. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADy!

I am so glad we agree that Israel must abandon their failed Zionist agenda & find a way to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands where they will receive the Arab love, justice & respect they are so well acccustomed to & so well deserve.

peace offerings=prison grub
a maximum security fence=prison walls
land concessions=the yard

The peace offerings are also bullets, which they send at high velocity towards children throwing rocks. There's nothing like shooting children to bring on a peace deal! :D

So you're saying that the Israelis are wrong to do what they're doing because it's just made things worse? I agree.

Yep! No question about it. Israel is mostly to blame for this endless conflict. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep Palestinians in Israel. Shame on Israel. Face it folks, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like those Zionists in Israel do. When will Israel ever learn from Jordan's Black September how to achieve a lasting peace from Palestinians?

So you're saying that the Israelis are wrong to do what they're doing because it's just made things worse? I agree.

They believe in an imaginary entity in the sky.
Why not an imaginary country(IsNtReal) in the dry ?

Yep! No question about it. Israel is mostly to blame for this endless conflict. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep Palestinians in Israel. Shame on Israel. Face it folks, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like those Zionists in Israel do. When will Israel ever learn from Jordan's Black September how to achieve a lasting peace from Palestinians?

So now you're saying that Israel needs to step up their armed aggression against the Pallies? How many should die?

They believe in an imaginary entity in the sky.
Why not an imaginary country(IsNtReal) in the dry ?

Do you use imaginary Google, fucktard? :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfnC0vDx048]Innovation at Google's R&D Center in Israel - YouTube[/ame]

How many Palestinians must die depends on the Palestinian leadership. Currently Hamas & Fatah. Ask them how many Palestinians Israel will have to kill to comminicate peace with them.

So now you're saying that Israel needs to step up their armed aggression against the Pallies? How many should die?

How many Palestinians must die depends on the Palestinian leadership. Currently Hamas & Fatah. Ask them how many Palestinians Israel will have to kill to comminicate peace with them.

So in other words, how many arabs do you need to kill before they surrender?

Answer: all of them.

Arabs' only real talent is killing reach other when not killing the rest of the world.

In the name of the benificent allah and religion of peace :bow3: :badgrin:

:clap2: :woohoo:
Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Last edited:

So in other words..... So you're saying....... So you mean......

Always surmising, asking rhetorical questions and looking like a dunce

Quote: Originally Posted by ima

If all the arabs were killed, it would make it that much more difficult for the camels and goats to get a date for Saturday night :banana: :badgrin:

No no Ima. Jordan succeeded in achieving a lasting peace from the Palestinians killing only around 20,000 of them during Black September. Stop & think of how many Palestinian lives Jordan saved over the long run by doing it like they did. When will Israel ever learn how to communicate peace with Palestinians?

No no Ima. Jordan succeeded in achieving a lasting peace from the Palestinians killing only around 20,000 of them during Black September. Stop & think of how many Palestinian lives Jordan saved over the long run by doing it like they did. When will Israel ever learn how to communicate peace with Palestinians?

So give me a number, 20k? 30k?...
And how you would do this, firing squad, mass hangings, ovens...?

You are one sick puppy.

Are you daft man? How many times must I tell you that the number of Palestinians Israel would have to kill for peace, if any, depends on the wishes of the Palestinian leadership at any given period of time.

Are you daft man? How many times must I tell you that the number of Palestinians Israel would have to kill for peace, if any, depends on the wishes of the Palestinian leadership at any given period of time.

Ok, at this time, and the Pallies leadership is what it is today, how many arabs would Israel have to kill? And how do they kill them?

Ok, at this time, and the Pallies leadership is what it is today, how many arabs would Israel have to kill? And how do they kill them?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

L9ike I said before, the number of Palestinians israel would have to kill for peace, if any, should be determined by the Palestinian leadership. LET THERE BE PEACE ALRREADY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I were prime minister of Israel the first thing I would do is acknowledge that Hamas is the duly elected government of the Palestinian people. No peace can be obtained by just ignoring Hamas as a terrorist organization. I would invite all of Hamas leaders to Tel Aviv for peace negotiations. I would provide them with the most lavish housing & fine dining available throughout this historic event. After an introductory dinner while we are all seated I would make an announcement to Hamas --- Welcome & thank you for coming. From now on, each time you kill an Israeli, Israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 Palestinians. Then I would open up the meeting for peace negotiations. What could be more fair & ethical than to let Hamas decide how many, if any, Palestinians Israel will have to kill for peace.

L9ike I said before, the number of Palestinians israel would have to kill for peace, if any, should be determined by the Palestinian leadership. LET THERE BE PEACE ALRREADY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I were prime minister of Israel the first thing I would do is acknowledge that Hamas is the duly elected government of the Palestinian people. No peace can be obtained by just ignoring Hamas as a terrorist organization. I would invite all of Hamas leaders to Tel Aviv for peace negotiations. I would provide them with the most lavish housing & fine dining available throughout this historic event. After an introductory dinner while we are all seated I would make an announcement to Hamas --- Welcome & thank you for coming. From now on, each time you kill an Israeli, Israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 Palestinians. Then I would open up the meeting for peace negotiations. What could be more fair & ethical than to let Hamas decide how many, if any, Palestinians Israel will have to kill for peace.

Ok, so you'd kill at a rate of 10,000 to 1. So the next time they blow a bus up and kill say, 30 people, you kill everyone in Gaza. But how? Ovens? Showers? Machine gunned in from of open pits? How exactly?

Forum List

Back