🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Most Palestinians Prefer Israel To A Palestinian State

Are you referring to Sabra & Shatila where Lebanese president Bashir Gemayal begged defence minister Sharon to help save the Lebanese Christians being massacred by the Palestinians in the bunkers? And do you know that to this day the Lebanese Christians are greatful to Israel?

Well, okay, perhaps you are right that Israel should just massacre them like Jordan did without even negotiating with Hamas.

Why would Hamas decide how many people israel would have to kill? Can't the Hebrews decide for themselves? Now, according to you, they need arabs to decide things for them?

You are forgetting Israels "Massacre" of the Palestinian Refugee Camp in the Lebano:eek:n

What is it that Ima seems to have against Palestinians? I suggest Israel let Hamas determine how many, if any, Palestinians Israel might have to kill for peace & Ima prefers Israel just do it without any negotiations with Hamas.

Well, okay, perhaps you are right that Israel should just massacre them like Jordan did without even negotiating with Hamas.

So you advocate mass murder, what a moron.
No one is advocating mass murder, peanut. Unless it's Hamas. It's up to them to decide. Big Lots has a sale you might check out: Buy 1 brain, get 1 free.

What is it that Ima seems to have against Palestinians? I suggest Israel let Hamas determine how many, if any, Palestinians Israel might have to kill for peace & Ima prefers Israel just do it without any negotiations with Hamas.
So you advocate mass murder, what a moron.
No one is advocating mass murder, peanut. Unless it's Hamas. It's up to them to decide. Big Lots has a sale you might check out: Buy 1 brain, get 1 free.
Ok, excuse me, you advocate that Hamas decide how big of a mass murder Israel should inflict on them before they'll surrender. Is that it? :D

Just curious, were you a big fan of Himmler?

Now aren't you the silly one. How many Germans did the German Jews attack before the Holocaust & how many times did they do it?

Ok, excuse me, you advocate that Hamas decide how big of a mass murder Israel should inflict on them before they'll surrender. Is that it? :D

Eh, Ima. You okay? You still here? Time to chime in.

Now aren't you the silly one. How many Germans did the German Jews attack before the Holocaust & how many times did they do it?

Are you referring to Sabra & Shatila where Lebanese president Bashir Gemayal begged defence minister Sharon to help save the Lebanese Christians being massacred by the Palestinians in the bunkers? And do you know that to this day the Lebanese Christians are greatful to Israel?

You are forgetting Israels "Massacre" of the Palestinian Refugee Camp in the Lebano:eek:n

What an IDIOT...Funny how it was only Palestinian,Elderly Women and Men,Women and Children,who were MASSACRED,thousands....you are a COWARD a CREEP and a LIAR.

Israelis and Philanges went on an uncontrolled murderous killing spree,even Prime Minster Rabin,said it was a dark moment in Israels History.

There is something mentally WRONG WITH YOU....YOU are a DISGRACE TO HUMANITY....WHAT I CALL FILTH..........Israel to most in the world have no credibility at all..Zioists ZERO....but then how could they, they rely on a lying bitch like you and the other mental defectives to promote BULLSHIT and try to change historicial FACT.

Trouble with you CRETS is that your whole existance is HATE.......

Last edited:

Do you support executing innocent civilians in cold blood?

No?

If you know anything at all about Sabra & Shatila, you know that you should not be defending it.

Then post with a little more forethought. Very little Israeli action in Lebanon had anything to do with protecting Christian interests, as you well know.

No?

If you know anything at all about Sabra & Shatila, you know that you should not be defending it.

Then post with a little more forethought. Very little Israeli action in Lebanon had anything to do with protecting Christian interests, as you well know.
Sabra and Shatilla was horrific and unfortunate, but a "revenge" payback by Christian Lebanese on the Muslim Palestinians who had committed just as bad if not worse on the Christians many times before. Muslims have successfully committed genocide and ethnic cleansing on the Christians in Lebanon, mostly due to external forces like Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah, and Syria. This is what Muslims have done throughout history.

Last edited:
Roudy -

Slaughtering civilians is not a successful method of handling any crisis, and certainly not one which has peace as a state cause. Remember this operation was called 'Peace for Galilee'.

Christians have never been ethnically cleansed nor suffered genocide in Lebanon. They have been the victims of attacks at times, but if you think the Lebanon War was purely Muslim vs Christian, you probably don't understand much about it. At one stage some 99 militia operated in Lebanon, and in many cases Christians fought Christians for control of certain areas. Plus there were major groups like the Druze who regularly clash with other Muslim groups.

btw, Hamas have never operated in Lebanon and probably never will - they are Sunni, not Shi'ite.

No?

Sabra and Shatila was Lebanese people killing Lebanese people. No IDF soldier was ever involved with this. Yet Israel was who ate all the crap about this.

No IDF soldier was ever involved with this. Yet Israel was who ate all the crap about this.

Because IDF soldiers 'supervised' the massacres by allowing Phalange troops through their lines and into the residential areas. It seems logical that IDF soldiers had advance knowledge of the massacres, and had backed the Phalange action.

No IDF soldier was ever involved with this. Yet Israel was who ate all the crap about this.

Because IDF soldiers 'supervised' the massacres by allowing Phalange troops through their lines and into the residential areas. It seems logical that IDF soldiers had advance knowledge of the massacres, and had backed the Phalange action.

Israel is not to be blaimed when Arabs are killing Arabs.

Or are we expected to also take responsibility for the killings in Syria now?:doubt:

The IDF is part of the Israeli govt, they do nothing outside the system, you should know that.

And the Israeli government does not get involved in other people's problems in their countries. if they want to kill eachother, they can knock themselves out. There is no sense in making Israel responsible for its neighbor's issues.

Lipush -

Sabra & Shatila was a very special and unique case.....for which Israel was rightly blamed, even if too many people unaware of the fact that it was Phalange troops who actually did the killing.

You've seen "Waltz with Bashir"?

Lipush -

Sabra & Shatila was a very special and unique case.....for which Israel was rightly blamed, even if too many people unaware of the fact that it was Phalange troops who actually did the killing.

Yes, and that movie's horrible.

Lipush -

It is, but I think it is also a masterpiece.

Talking to people who were in Lebanon at the time, their experiences seem to really be shown in that movie. Many did horrible, horrible things and many did not know why they were being asked to do them.

I don't blame the IDF soldiers - I blame Ariel Sharon and the chain of command, which seemed to go mad. Many senior politicians and military leaders suggested they would be in Lebanon for 2 - 3 days - and then had to face an occupation of 10 years or so. I think some suffered from 'red mist', as they say.

Lipush -

It is, but I think it is also a masterpiece.

Talking to people who were in Lebanon at the time, their experiences seem to really be shown in that movie. Many did horrible, horrible things and many did not know why they were being asked to do them.

I don't blame the IDF soldiers - I blame Ariel Sharon and the chain of command, which seemed to go mad. Many senior politicians and military leaders suggested they would be in Lebanon for 2 - 3 days - and then had to face an occupation of 10 years or so. I think some suffered from 'red mist', as they say.

If Ariel Sharon did horrible things, and I believe he did, yet we might disagree on the horrible things he was responsible for, I believe destiny kind of did the funny on the old man, look what happened to him.

Anyhow, I believe that the Lebanese battlefield, for as being on a "low bonfire" should stay that way. There is enough trouble in the south, I hope no bad will come from the north

however, if Assad will fall, and he WILL fall, at the end of the day, it will take time, but it will happen, Nassrallah will be in a HUGE problem. And THAT will be something very amusing to see:tongue:

My hope is that support for Hezbollah will slowly fall, and that eventually both Assad and Nasserallah with fall too.

Assad I think will be gone this year, and let's see who replaces him - it may well be a moderate. If a moderate rules Syria, support for Hezbollah from Syria would be cut off....so there is hope!

My hope is that support for Hezbollah will slowly fall, and that eventually both Assad and Nasserallah with fall too.

Assad I think will be gone this year, and let's see who replaces him - it may well be a moderate. If a moderate rules Syria, support for Hezbollah from Syria would be cut off....so there is hope!

Moderate?

:lol:

You're optimistic, though. That's good.

Wish I had it in me

Moderate?

:lol:

You're optimistic, though. That's good.

Wish I had it in me

What is going to happen in Syria? We don't know.

Will they dump the Palestinians and move toward Israel? Unless there is a US installed dictator, I don't see that happening. Will they dump Hamas? Maybe, maybe not. If they do they will probably still support Palestine only following a different path.

Will a new government support Hezbollah? Here again we don't know. There will still be a lot of people in Syria who will but will the government crack down or turn a blind eye?

Forum List

Back