Zone1 Most Racist Commercial…..EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racists are ostracized from society

Unless you are Conservative

If you say so.

You don't know anything, however, about the society in which I live.

You have your fantasy world of fairies and unicorns.

And then there's reality. You should pay attention to it. You might, one day, want to work some reality into one of your award winning masterpieces of writing.

People aren't paying much attention to that anymore. How's that working for you here? Made anyone a social outcast here lately?

I didn't think so.

In their dreams, they live in a beautiful utopian society and the vilest thing they can do to someone who dares disagree with them is to oust them from their perfect world.

Completely out of touch with reality.

People aren't paying much attention to that anymore. How's that working for you here? Made anyone a social outcast here lately?

I didn't think so.

That is what racists have devolved to……anonymous postings on the internet

They are afraid to expose their racism in public

ZOMG!!! ROTFLMBAO!!!!

tenor.gif

I didn't think so.
It is sad that the left abused the word racist. It used to be a powerful word.

While it is a off-color and culturally insensitive .. what makes this racist? Is it racist using today's definition because the commercial focuses on different personas to sell a product and people don't like that or the actual Webster's definition that the commercial is showing white people are superior to all the personas depicted?

What is your definition of racism?
Are you kidding. Its a CA ad. You can be thrown in jail for looking cross-eyed at BIPOC. Hate speech.

Robert Byrd was a KKK officer who filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for 14 hours 13 minutes.

Again you have to go back 60 years and ignore Byrds strong Civil Rights reputation in his final decades in the Senate
The NAACP honored him
No Republicans can claim the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back