Most rich people worked themselves up from lower class

We don't hate the rich....?
We just believe the tax cuts and incentives we have given them have not worked and they need to contribute at previous levels
When you start contributing to society like the rich and giving millions to charities to help the underprivileged as well as providing jobs, then you don't have any power to give tax breaks for shit or add your 2 cents about what another man should do with his money.

You and the Big gov always dictate what you should do with other people money, health care and wages. Always an expert in somebody else's business except your own. Share your own cash.
Save it

The wealthy pay the lowest tax rates in 70 years. We lowered them on the promise that it would lead to a booming economy and more jobs

Trickle down just meant they kept the extra money

Are we to assume that everyone posting in this thread is among these "rich" people? If so, why are you all so unhappy all the time? :dunno:

Not even close to being rich...but I don't hate people who are successful and who have worked and sacrificed to be successful.......

But the question then is why aren't you rich?

I am rich in the areas where I want to be rich....wealth is just not money...I have spiritual wealth.....

We just believe the tax cuts and incentives we have given them have not worked and they need to contribute at previous levels
When you start contributing to society like the rich and giving millions to charities to help the underprivileged as well as providing jobs, then you don't have any power to give tax breaks for shit or add your 2 cents about what another man should do with his money.

You and the Big gov always dictate what you should do with other people money, health care and wages. Always an expert in somebody else's business except your own. Share your own cash.
Save it

The wealthy pay the lowest tax rates in 70 years. We lowered them on the promise that it would lead to a booming economy and more jobs

No......lowering tax rates has nothing to do with "allowing" people to make more money.....lowering tax rates is letting people keep the money they actually earned....and not giving it to greedy, corrupt politicians to waste or steal.

Save it

No......lowering tax rates has nothing to do with "allowing" people to make more money.....lowering tax rates is letting people keep the money they actually earned....and not giving it to greedy, corrupt politicians to waste or steal.
Taxes are the price we pay to live in a civilized society......Oliver Wendell Holmes

That can't be true because the 1% steal everything from the lower classes that's how they got rich you know
That's how America supposedly stole everything from the natives and you got property and land you know, but I don't see your ass returning it back.

Those who came from Europe were just immigrants, they had the right, given from some unknown force, to immigrate and take what was here that could not be protected by those who immigrated to North America before them.

Are we to assume that everyone posting in this thread is among these "rich" people? If so, why are you all so unhappy all the time? :dunno:

Not even close to being rich...but I don't hate people who are successful and who have worked and sacrificed to be successful.......you lefties hate those people for some reason....
We don't hate the rich.....

You mean you haven't been allowed to take all of their money...how generous of you...

Tax cuts are easy......15% flat tax on everyone....that way they pay the same as everyone else...right?
When challenged, conservatives always fall back on the extremes
Taking more money becomes taking all money

There is not a flat tax proposal that does not result in the rich paying much less and the working poor paying much more

Much more or less than what?

Not even close to being rich...but I don't hate people who are successful and who have worked and sacrificed to be successful.......you lefties hate those people for some reason....

You have had almost 8 years now and two before that, what happened?

That can't be true because the 1% steal everything from the lower classes that's how they got rich you know
That's how America supposedly stole everything from the natives and you got property and land you know, but I don't see your ass returning it back.

If I returned it back wouldn't I be keeping it?

And it's not my fault the aboriginals couldn't successfully defend their land. Besides my family didn't even come here until the 1930s

If I returned it back wouldn't I be keeping it?

And it's not my fault the aboriginals couldn't successfully defend their land. Besides my family didn't even come here until the 1930s

Did they come here via the Rio Grande or Ellis Island?

I'm relatively poor because I choose to do more than to have and I don't begrudge anyone who wants to trade their time for wealth.
Problem is when a horrible administration intentionally makes it difficult for me to live my choice.

Save it

Taxes are the price we pay to live in a civilized society......Oliver Wendell Holmes

Yeah..and? Citizens are not your personal piggy banks with the emphasis on "piggy."

What is it with you lefties.........someone works to get the skills needed to either work at a job or start their own business...they work hard, they work smart, they sacrifice and take risks...and sometimes all of that pays off and they make a lot of money making other people happy......because in a capitalist society you only make money providing goods and services that other people want...

After all of that work.....you think yo have a right to come in and tell that person how much you think they can keep...based on your greed and envy of what they have......having contributed zero to that person's success....

And you think the person who actually made the money is greedy...

Now that is fucking insane......

You mean you haven't been allowed to take all of their money...how generous of you...

Tax cuts are easy......15% flat tax on everyone....that way they pay the same as everyone else...right?

There is not a flat tax proposal that does not result in the rich paying much less and the working poor paying much more

Than what they now pay

Our wealthy are paying some of the lowest tax rates in 70 years. Making them lower does not help

Save it

Yeah..and? Citizens are not your personal piggy banks with the emphasis on "piggy."

What is it with you lefties.........someone works to get the skills needed to either work at a job or start their own business...they work hard, they work smart, they sacrifice and take risks...and sometimes all of that pays off and they make a lot of money making other people happy......because in a capitalist society you only make money providing goods and services that other people want...

After all of that work.....you think yo have a right to come in and tell that person how much you think they can keep...based on your greed and envy of what they have......having contributed zero to that person's success....

They are doing quite well for all that work....and paying less and less in taxes

Our society suffers for it

Than what they now pay

Our wealthy are paying some of the lowest tax rates in 70 years. Making them lower does not help

Would the rich also pay more? Since the rich pay the bulk of the taxes now, taxing them more is fair....why?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to pay any taxes. But do because I want to drive on smooth roads and have someone actually answer when I call 911.

Save it

They are doing quite well for all that work....and paying less and less in taxes

Nope...the top 5% pay about 90% of the taxes...that isn't getting away with anything

Again..15% flat tax with a 35-40 thousand dollar deduction for all citizens.....that would be perfect......the really poor pay no taxes..the rich pay a little more...that would make you happy...right?

Thought not...you really hate how much the rich have left after you take their money in taxes......it isn't about funding government...you just hate that they have more than you even after you tax them...

Save it

Nope...the top 5% pay about 90% of the taxes...that isn't getting away with anything

Again..15% flat tax with a 35-40 thousand dollar deduction for all citizens.....that would be perfect......the really poor pay no taxes..the rich pay a little more...that would make you happy...right?

Thought not...you really hate how much the rich have left after you take their money in taxes......it isn't about funding government...you just hate that they have more than you even after you tax them...
Why do they pay most of the taxes?

Ummmmm......maybe because that is where most of the money is

9a-u-s-distribution-wealth-2007.jpg

Than what they now pay

Would the rich also pay more? Since the rich pay the bulk of the taxes now, taxing them more is fair....why?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to pay any taxes. But do because I want to drive on smooth roads and have someone actually answer when I call 911.

It isn't about paying bills....we send more than enough money to the bills....the politicians we already give money to spent it all...then went on to spend 18 trillion more dollars than they had....

So a genius like rightwinger thinks that if we give these same politicians more money by taking it from the people who earned it....that these same politicians will use this new money more responsibly than the spent the money we already gave them plus the 18 trillion they spent that they didn't get..........

Now that is fucked up thinking......

What we really need to do...give the politicians less money, not more......

If you sent a relative to the store to buy a loaf of bread, and you gave them 20 dollars to do it....then they come back without the bread, the 20 dollars and tell you that they spent the 20 dollars on smokes and booze for themselves and their buddies...and in fact started a tab in your name and now you owe the liquor store another 20 dollars......would you ever give that moron another penny to spend in your name.....

It is exactly that stupidity that righwinger supports......

Forum List

Back