Most TERRIFYING video I have ever seen.. Please use extreme caution !!!

Kudos on the cops for avoiding shooting the driver and that poor woman still had temp tags when her car got blown to hell. I don't think even Jake from State Farm can help her on this one.

Stupid fuck is on his back, obviously outmanned, outgunned, and out-positioned, and he still keeps shooting.

Next thing, momma comes in and says " MY BABY DINDUNUFFIN!"
Don't forget that she'll also swear that her son, "was a good boy and getting his act together."
One less piece of garbage as far as I'm concerned.

That's how some firefights are.
Lot's of shooting and dancing around.
They forget front-sightpost as soon as they hear the first pop.

Imagine the gunfight at OK Corral.
Bunch of guys blasting away and dancing around like they're on hot coals.
That was my thought too.

Today a 9mm Glock magazine holds seventeen to thirty three rounds. It becomes easy to fill the air with lead in a gun fight. Unfortunately that tactic does not always allow accurate shooting.

In the old days cops carried six shot revolvers. When they only had six rounds, cops and also criminals may have tried harder to shoot accurately. Reloading a revolver is more difficult than changing magazines.

But I can see why cops need a high capacity handgun today. I can also see why in a real gunfight it is hard to take the time to shoot accurately. You would have to have nervers of steel.

I cannot shoot a gun :rolleyes:

If I got into a gunfight I would lose 100 out of 100 times.
So you practice and practice and practice.

First learn how to shoot a .22 semiautomatic pistol like the Ruger Target model. When available the ammo is cheap and the weapon has little recoil. Once you become proficient with the Ruger you can move up up a more powerful handgun and learn how to deal with recoil.

Go to a pistol range and ask the range master or one of the regular shooters to help you. At most ranges you will be surprised how much help they will give you. I often would go to a pistol range and the range master would ask me to help a man or a woman who had little or not experience. I would even allow them to shoot the handguns I had brought once I was sure they could handle them safely.
1687507631365.jpeg

It seems the guy who covered them from the police car saved the whole team. Without him, the things would have went nasty.

Cause whites would never do that.
Off course not - unless Black Jesus spoke to them and told them do so.

No one stated that European Americans don't do that. What you, Africans and Lefty&libs continuously ignore - is though Africans only constitute 14% of the population - they commit 5 times the number of shootings and killings.

Off course not - unless Black Jesus spoke to them and told them do so.

No one stated that European Americans don't do that. What you, Africans and Lefty&libs continuously ignore - is though Africans only constitute 14% of the population - they commit 5 times the number of shootings and killings.
All that tells yous is the rest are lazy and underproductive.

All that tells yous is the rest are lazy and underproductive.
Bingo - you are making progress. Africans are very busy when it comes to producing offspring, collecting welfare checks and killing people (foremost each other).
When it comes to Africans actually working and contributing towards society - they are a minority again and are being termed Uncle Tom's by their broders an sistars

Bingo - you are making progress. Africans are very busy when it comes to producing offspring, collecting welfare checks and killing people (foremost each other).
When it comes to Africans actually working and contributing towards society - they are a minority again and are being termed Uncle Tom's by their broders an sistars
They don't make welfare checks anymore.

Forum List

Back