Mother has kids kidnapped from her,she in return kills CPS agent.

Officials Mom who lost custody kills kids services worker - WRGB CBS6 - Top Stories

GOOD JOB MOM! What ANY parent should do. These sons of bitches are nothing but domestic terrorists and deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.
And now she will never see her children again, eh moron?

And in THAT, rests the entire problem. And THE PROBLEM is that too many people have set responsibility for their children UPON THE STATE..., which has empowered them.

This Mother did what needed to be done. Her family was attacked and she killed the perpetrator of that attack. The State's fundamental claim is that THEY OWN YOUR CHILDREN. That THEY KNOW BEST what is right for YOUR CHILDREN.

Appeasing that false premise is how we came to the point where some bureaucrat is empowered to take your children and YOU are deemed powerless to stop them.

In Reality, thus in truth, you are NOT Powerless. And when enough CPS Bureaucrats are shut down in this manner, there will be fewer Bureaucrats and the premise will be altered to better suit reality; wherein YOU are responsible for your children.

Anyone who has had much contact with CPS knows that these people are barely functional semi-literate cretins.

We live in amongst the most prosperous areas of the world... thus it follows that those who live here are among the most capable people. However, some years ago, we adopted a teen from Foster Care... . This tool us down a path which produced one mind-numbing regret after another; subjecting us to the whim of one idiot after another. What I learned is that CPS represents the geometric center of the asshole of the PC universe. It exists to promote degeneracy, to excuse it, to rationalize its need for existence and to justify it as something worthy of consideration.

The people who are employed there are sexually confused IMBECILES... who should NEVER be allowed anywhere near a voting booth, let alone near the power intrinsic in government.

What's more, the turn-over rate is NOT to be BELIEVED.

The assumption is that these people are highly educated, well trained public servants... the reality is that they're hired from the pool of lowest common denominators, given minimal training, steeped in political correctness and set upon the public with few discernible skills and precious little means to gain any.

That experience was among the most painful in our lives... and we barely escaped with those lives.

FUCK CPS ETERNALLY!
^^^^^ THIS

Killing an animal out of revenge is pretty disturbing. I think you have some emotional issues.
Being judgmental is also an emotional issue. If you have never been made afraid you would lose your children, which you haven't, then STFU.

We had a woman call in an anonymous tip about us many years ago. CPS came in investigated and left. We cooperated with them fully, they interviewed us, and the children It was bogus, we knew immediately who did it, we left her and her cat alone. No big deal.
You left a predator to prey on other people. She will have new victims because of your cowardice. These people only back down when somebody finally stands up to them. I highly doubt my former neighbor will EVER do this to somebody else again unless she's actually trying to have her car burned down for the insurance money.

It would seem obvious that this mother had mental issues.

They probably had a hand in her losing her kids.

What's worse is that several of you on this board have the same thing.

LOL

It's funny that people are always screaming "don't judge!". Every time someone says anything about a left-winger, they start foaming at the mouth "don't judge!".

Could this mother have had mental issues? Yeah, it's possible. We don't know that. You don't know that. Could it be true? Sure. But you don't know...... which didn't stop you from assuming you did know.

That's the exact kind of judging you are not supposed to be doing.

And then, you double down on your judging by assuming everyone on this board with a different view than you, is the same.

lol..... oh man. Speaking of bad parenting, yours seem to have failed you. Maybe DCF should have removed you from your parents....

Is the irony of this post apparent to anyone else ?

You lecture me on judging.....

Then pull my parents into the conversation and judge them ?

My taught me to avoid such insults.

Post 135 reported.

There was a larger point he was making that you missed entirely, being so quick to be offended.

B9318382437Z.1_20150807195053_000_GUMBINSQM.1-0.jpg

Body on right. Odium cheers. Double good if she was a ****** eh Od?

Makes sense though, you being afraid of CPS.
She shouldn't kidnap kids. :) A parent had enough and fought back. Tough shit.
I'm not a huge fan of state interference in child rearing and have seen a surfeit of stupid workers with power issues...but you sound like a lunatic.
Then I guess I do too because I think this needs to happen more often until the state stops trying to take children away from parents except for the most dire circumstances. There's nothing "lunatic" about a mother's instinct to protect her brood and we need to stand with her, not the state, in conflicts like this.

I think CPS has a bit too much power, or at least they are caving to certain "specifications" of what qualifies as neglect, but killing someone in revenge is fucking nuts, period, no excuses. That kind of person should /not/ have children, there's something broken in their heads.

I've had CPS called on me, not even sure why, but frankly it wasn't a big deal. They knocked on the door, I invited them in and we chatted about the boys, they checked out our "food closet" (we had converted what used to be a laundry closet into a huge pantry cause we tend to shop in bulk heh,) the two boy's rooms, and that was about it - said they were closing the case cause it was "clearly unwarranted." (My best guess is that they'd seen my kido walking to school, he was going through a phase of "I can do this myself" and the school was like a block from the house, so starting in like 3rd grade or maybe 4th he'd walk or ride his bike to school and I'd follow behind, cause I'm a bit over protective, then Id' pick him up after school - it was our "compromise" - though I'm not sure that's what it was) Either way, never heard another word about it and frankly I was glad that our neighbors were actively looking out for kidos in the neighborhood. It was a retirement community when we lived there, place went to hell quick though, like 10 years or less and they've got shootings at the school now >.<
Amazing that you managed to be an adult and not kill people or pets over it.

Officials Mom who lost custody kills kids services worker - WRGB CBS6 - Top Stories

GOOD JOB MOM! What ANY parent should do. These sons of bitches are nothing but domestic terrorists and deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.
And now she will never see her children again, eh moron?

Her daughter will grow up knowing her mother loved her and did all she could to protect her.
You are a mental case and probably, at the least, belong in a lock up somewhere.

I think CPS has a bit too much power, or at least they are caving to certain "specifications" of what qualifies as neglect, but killing someone in revenge is fucking nuts, period, no excuses. That kind of person should /not/ have children, there's something broken in their heads.

I've had CPS called on me, not even sure why, but frankly it wasn't a big deal. They knocked on the door, I invited them in and we chatted about the boys, they checked out our "food closet" (we had converted what used to be a laundry closet into a huge pantry cause we tend to shop in bulk heh,) the two boy's rooms, and that was about it - said they were closing the case cause it was "clearly unwarranted." (My best guess is that they'd seen my kido walking to school, he was going through a phase of "I can do this myself" and the school was like a block from the house, so starting in like 3rd grade or maybe 4th he'd walk or ride his bike to school and I'd follow behind, cause I'm a bit over protective, then Id' pick him up after school - it was our "compromise" - though I'm not sure that's what it was) Either way, never heard another word about it and frankly I was glad that our neighbors were actively looking out for kidos in the neighborhood. It was a retirement community when we lived there, place went to hell quick though, like 10 years or less and they've got shootings at the school now >.<

You might have felt differently if the neighbor alleged sexual abuse. Many people have a visceral reaction to the naturist lifestyle and they find it odious when children are involved so they start to think of themselves as the "good citizen" by turning in parents who they think aren't raising their children right. Our children were given extensive private interviews and asked questions that no child should ever be asked unless something actually happened to them. People want to bitch because I killed the stupid cat of the woman who lied to CPS, but nobody yet has had the kind of experience we had. It was cruel, vicious, and unforgivable and I wish she had two cats to kill.

A friend worked for the equivalent of CPS. There are so many fucked up parents, and she saw so many bad things, it turned them off from having kids. Fortunately, they changed their minds. I have no problem with the state having the power to remove children from bad situations.

Killing an animal out of revenge is pretty disturbing. I think you have some emotional issues.
Being judgmental is also an emotional issue. If you have never been made afraid you would lose your children, which you haven't, then STFU.

We had a woman call in an anonymous tip about us many years ago. CPS came in investigated and left. We cooperated with them fully, they interviewed us, and the children It was bogus, we knew immediately who did it, we left her and her cat alone. No big deal.
You left a predator to prey on other people. She will have new victims because of your cowardice. These people only back down when somebody finally stands up to them. I highly doubt my former neighbor will EVER do this to somebody else again unless she's actually trying to have her car burned down for the insurance money.

She isn't worth time, further more I confronted her.

You on the other hand were the coward, you couldn't face her and took it out on an innocent animal. You are an idiot.

You might have felt differently if the neighbor alleged sexual abuse. Many people have a visceral reaction to the naturist lifestyle and they find it odious when children are involved so they start to think of themselves as the "good citizen" by turning in parents who they think aren't raising their children right. Our children were given extensive private interviews and asked questions that no child should ever be asked unless something actually happened to them. People want to bitch because I killed the stupid cat of the woman who lied to CPS, but nobody yet has had the kind of experience we had. It was cruel, vicious, and unforgivable and I wish she had two cats to kill.

Coward!

You on the other hand were the coward, you couldn't face her and took it out on an innocent animal. You are an idiot.
Ok, if you can't discuss this without being hateful, you can join Paintmyhouse on permanent ignore.

A friend worked for the equivalent of CPS. There are so many fucked up parents, and she saw so many bad things, it turned them off from having kids. Fortunately, they changed their minds. I have no problem with the state having the power to remove children from bad situations.

If they're bad situations. All too often, they're removing children because something was alleged. I'm grateful that didn't happen to me, but others were not so lucky.

If they're bad situations. All too often, they're removing children because something was alleged. I'm grateful that didn't happen to me, but others were not so lucky.
If you made it through without having your children removed, yet others dont, could this be an indication that the system works?
and before the removal is permanent, there are hearings that have to be had to make sure that its justified and not being done on bad information.
That being said, If I was the neighbor and other than this I had no indication that something was wrong, I would have brought the child into my house and made sure he/she had food, something to drink a bathroom etc.. until the parents got home. You never know, are they in traffic? did they have an accident on the way home? many variable that could make them late, none that would require the removal of a child or the BS they have to go through to get the child back.
As far as the cat? I have 5 acres of wooded property, one of the adjoining farms cats took up residence on it and had kittens, in a very short time I had a colony of feral cats. I called to have them removed, they were trapped, and removed, then they were all neutered / spayed and BROUGHT BACK. I ended up having to get rid of them myself because of the smell of cat urine and their killing of birds etc... and then there is the threat of rabies or other disease they can carry and pass on to my animals.
People that just let their animals roam free should not have animals in the first place. And cats are destructive in nature.

If you made it through without having your children removed, yet others dont, could this be an indication that the system works?
and before the removal is permanent, there are hearings that have to be had to make sure that its justified and not being done on bad information.
That being said, If I was the neighbor and other than this I had no indication that something was wrong, I would have brought the child into my house and made sure he/she had food, something to drink a bathroom etc.. until the parents got home. You never know, are they in traffic? did they have an accident on the way home? many variable that could make them late, none that would require the removal of a child or the BS they have to go through to get the child back.
As far as the cat? I have 5 acres of wooded property, one of the adjoining farms cats took up residence on it and had kittens, in a very short time I had a colony of feral cats. I called to have them removed, they were trapped, and removed, then they were all neutered / spayed and BROUGHT BACK. I ended up having to get rid of them myself because of the smell of cat urine and their killing of birds etc... and then there is the threat of rabies or other disease they can carry and pass on to my animals.
People that just let their animals roam free should not have animals in the first place. And cats are destructive in nature.

OMG, this is the first post in a LONG time that's made any sense on the cat issue. So I'll tell you what I haven't told anyone else yet. I never intentionally killed the stupid cat. I was putting out poison because of a nearby family of possums and I kept my pets indoors to keep them safe. The neighbor didn't and her cat ate the poison and died. When she confronted me about it, however, I was still angry about what she did with CPS so I took credit for it. As far as she's concerned, I did do it on purpose and hopefully that will cause her to think twice before abusing CPS again. I don't know if I could ever actually kill a cat purposely, but I understand your situation where they can breed like rabbits and become a real nuisance. There's 96 million cats in this country, the one that I "murdered" is just one. I'm glad to see there's another level head on this issue.

Ok, if you can't discuss this without being hateful, you can join Paintmyhouse on permanent ignore.
"Hateful"? Who are you to lecture others on being hateful, Cowardly Pet Killer?

Forum List

Back