Mother has kids kidnapped from her,she in return kills CPS agent.

Killing an animal out of revenge is pretty disturbing. I think you have some emotional issues.
Being judgmental is also an emotional issue. If you have never been made afraid you would lose your children, which you haven't, then STFU.

We had a woman call in an anonymous tip about us many years ago. CPS came in investigated and left. We cooperated with them fully, they interviewed us, and the children It was bogus, we knew immediately who did it, we left her and her cat alone. No big deal.
You left a predator to prey on other people. She will have new victims because of your cowardice. These people only back down when somebody finally stands up to them. I highly doubt my former neighbor will EVER do this to somebody else again unless she's actually trying to have her car burned down for the insurance money.

She isn't worth time, further more I confronted her.

You on the other hand were the coward, you couldn't face her and took it out on an innocent animal. You are an idiot.
Ok, if you can't discuss this without being hateful, you can join Paintmyhouse on permanent ignore.

You call me a coward and when I reply in kind you accuse me of hateful? Wow!

Being judgmental is also an emotional issue. If you have never been made afraid you would lose your children, which you haven't, then STFU.

We had a woman call in an anonymous tip about us many years ago. CPS came in investigated and left. We cooperated with them fully, they interviewed us, and the children It was bogus, we knew immediately who did it, we left her and her cat alone. No big deal.
You left a predator to prey on other people. She will have new victims because of your cowardice. These people only back down when somebody finally stands up to them. I highly doubt my former neighbor will EVER do this to somebody else again unless she's actually trying to have her car burned down for the insurance money.

You on the other hand were the coward, you couldn't face her and took it out on an innocent animal. You are an idiot.
Ok, if you can't discuss this without being hateful, you can join Paintmyhouse on permanent ignore.
"Hateful"? Who are you to lecture others on being hateful, Cowardly Pet Killer?

I don't get it, he kills a cat and calls me a coward, I call him a coward and I am labeled as hateful. I think I hit a nerve and he can't handle it. I am glad I don't have a cat.

I don't get it, he kills a cat and calls me a coward, I call him a coward and I am labeled as hateful. I think I hit a nerve and he can't handle it. I am glad I don't have a cat.
So are your neighbors.

So are your neighbors.

So you think he'd go after my neighbors cat?

So are your neighbors.

if it was running loose on my property I would.
I would however not kill it, I would catch it and bring it to a shelter. Let them kill it.

So are your neighbors.

I would however not kill it, I would catch it and bring it to a shelter. Let them kill it.

I wouldn't let my cat run the neighborhood and you would be a neighbor I d be glad not to have.

So are your neighbors.

I wouldn't let my cat run the neighborhood and you would be a neighbor I d be glad not to have.
actually you would love me as a neighbor. I dont make noise, I keep a clean yard and my house in good condition, grass always cut. And I dont talk to neighbors.
On the other hand, I do expect my neighbors to contain their pets, just because you like cats does not mean I like them too.
But, as luck would have it, I am in a position that for the last 25 years I have not had neighbors that I can see. Cant hear them most of the time and dont have to talk to them. Actually dont even know their names.

So are your neighbors.

actually you would love me as a neighbor. I dont make noise, I keep a clean yard and my house in good condition, grass always cut. And I dont talk to neighbors.
On the other hand, I do expect my neighbors to contain their pets, just because you like cats does not mean I like them too.
But, as luck would have it, I am in a position that for the last 25 years I have not had neighbors that I can see. Cant hear them most of the time and dont have to talk to them. Actually dont even know their names.

I never said I had or liked cats.

So are your neighbors.

Then you aren't worried when one of them is snuffed out, you just use it as an opportunity to be high and mighty, right? Based on the posts I'm used to seeing from you, I think you should know better.

A friend worked for the equivalent of CPS. There are so many fucked up parents, and she saw so many bad things, it turned them off from having kids. Fortunately, they changed their minds. I have no problem with the state having the power to remove children from bad situations.

If they're bad situations. All too often, they're removing children because something was alleged. I'm grateful that didn't happen to me, but others were not so lucky.

Our neighbor called the authorities on my parents when we were kids. It was total bullshit, but they interviewed my parents anyways. Nothing came of it.

A friend worked for the equivalent of CPS. There are so many fucked up parents, and she saw so many bad things, it turned them off from having kids. Fortunately, they changed their minds. I have no problem with the state having the power to remove children from bad situations.

If they're bad situations. All too often, they're removing children because something was alleged. I'm grateful that didn't happen to me, but others were not so lucky.

Our neighbor called the authorities on my parents when we were kids. It was total bullshit, but they interviewed my parents anyways. Nothing came of it.
You have no idea how terrified your parents were to have people in your home with the power to take you away, so just stop. You don't know.

Then you aren't worried when one of them is snuffed out, you just use it as an opportunity to be high and mighty, right? Based on the posts I'm used to seeing from you, I think you should know better.

Why is it okay for you to call me a coward and when I return in kind, you call me hateful? Interesting how you twist things. Isn't it?

Why is it okay for you to call me a coward and when I return in kind, you call me hateful? Interesting how you twist things. Isn't it?
You judged me first, or did you forget that?

You judged me first, or did you forget that?

I didn't judge you, I said killing a cat is very disturbing and a person that does that might have emotional issues.

Then you called me a coward.

Then you called me hateful and put me on ignore.

Officials Mom who lost custody kills kids services worker - WRGB CBS6 - Top Stories

GOOD JOB MOM! What ANY parent should do. These sons of bitches are nothing but domestic terrorists and deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.

No wonder America is fucked up when there are loonies who cheer on a murderer.

No wonder America is fucked up when there are loonies who cheer on state sanctioned kidnapping.

Yeah- I wonder why the Child Protective Services took this woman's children away......and maybe saved their lives....

Do you applaud these murders also?

Jody Herring Woman Accused Of Social Worker Murder After Losing Custody Also Killed Family

Jody Herring, the woman accused of murdering a Vermont Department for Children and Families worker after losing custody of her child could also be responsible for the murder of three family members, who were found dead at their residence.

Tiffany Herring, 23, found her mother and her sister, along with an aunt, shot to death in a farmhouse Saturday morning, according to local reports and Vermont State Police.

The victims were identified as Jody Herring’s cousins, Rhonda (Tiffany’s mother) and Regina Herring (in their 40s) and aunt, Julie Ann Folzorano (in her 70s), the New York Daily News reports. Several shell casings were recovered from the bloody scene by investigators, police said at a Saturday night press conference.

“Both doors were wide open, and I walked into the living room and that’s where I saw my mom dead,” Tiffany Herring said of what she saw when she went to the farmhouse Saturday.

Officials Mom who lost custody kills kids services worker - WRGB CBS6 - Top Stories

GOOD JOB MOM! What ANY parent should do. These sons of bitches are nothing but domestic terrorists and deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.

No wonder America is fucked up when there are loonies who cheer on state sanctioned kidnapping.

Yeah- I wonder why the Child Protective Services took this woman's children away......and maybe saved their lives....

Jody Herring Woman Accused Of Social Worker Murder After Losing Custody Also Killed Family

Jody Herring, the woman accused of murdering a Vermont Department for Children and Families worker after losing custody of her child could also be responsible for the murder of three family members, who were found dead at their residence.

Tiffany Herring, 23, found her mother and her sister, along with an aunt, shot to death in a farmhouse Saturday morning, according to local reports and Vermont State Police.

The victims were identified as Jody Herring’s cousins, Rhonda (Tiffany’s mother) and Regina Herring (in their 40s) and aunt, Julie Ann Folzorano (in her 70s), the New York Daily News reports. Several shell casings were recovered from the bloody scene by investigators, police said at a Saturday night press conference.

“Both doors were wide open, and I walked into the living room and that’s where I saw my mom dead,” Tiffany Herring said of what she saw when she went to the farmhouse Saturday.
They are the ones that probably called CPS...if so good! Only good snitch is a dead snitch.

Why don't we stick to the one this thread is about. Bringing up other cases is a sign you're losing the argument and getting desperate. I see this all the time on cop hater threads.

what the fuck is wrong with you that you would cheer on a murderer?

He's cheering on maternal instinct. So am I.
Well, she'll never get her kid back now, or likely even see it again. Great work, boys...
You dont know the entire story..

CHRISTIAN KIDS HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED BY THESE DEVILS....

PEDOPHILES LURK IN THE CPS SYSTEM...

How do you know that something like this didnt happen..and she responded..JUST LIKE ALL MOMMA BEARS WOULD

YOU TOUCH MY KIDS..AND YOU WILL DRAW BACK A STUMP..

what the fuck is wrong with you that you would cheer on a murderer?

He's cheering on maternal instinct. So am I.
Well, she'll never get her kid back now, or likely even see it again. Great work, boys...
You dont know the entire story..

CHRISTIAN KIDS HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED BY THESE DEVILS....

PEDOPHILES LURK IN THE CPS SYSTEM...

How do you know that something like this didnt happen..and she responded..JUST LIKE ALL MOMMA BEARS WOULD

YOU TOUCH MY KIDS..AND YOU WILL DRAW BACK A STUMP..

The people moaning about the "murder" of this CPS thug presume that CPS is always in the right and this woman couldn't possibly have a good reason to think she needed to shoot her daughter's kidnappers. It's been a sickening, nauseating state worshiping stench throughout this entire thread.

Forum List

Back