Mother has kids kidnapped from her,she in return kills CPS agent.

You. who hunted down and killed a cat because your neighbor had enough concern over your kids to report what she saw dare to talk about rage? You are mentally ill. You are a danger to your children. That you still have custody proves that the problem with child protective services is that they miss too many sick fucks with kids. Sick fucks like you.
Stupid nosy bitch should have minded her own damn business or here is a idea! Go ask the family about their way of doing things she thought were "weird" . I think some people's way of raising their kids is weird. Sure in the fuck don't call CPS on them.
:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag: Way, way off the fucking wall!!
Fuck you.You are nothing more than a piece of shit who kidnapped kids for a living to make a fucking buck. You are a fucking parasite. Scum like you would be at TOP of my list if I ever get a chance to fix America. Right below the politicians that funded you and your illegal activities and right above the nonwhites.
Well, we know you are one of the sick ones. Probably buddies with the poster who shot up the movie theater in LA.
You. who hunted down and killed a cat because your neighbor had enough concern over your kids to report what she saw dare to talk about rage? You are mentally ill. You are a danger to your children. That you still have custody proves that the problem with child protective services is that they miss too many sick fucks with kids. Sick fucks like you.
Stupid nosy bitch should have minded her own damn business or here is a idea! Go ask the family about their way of doing things she thought were "weird" . I think some people's way of raising their kids is weird. Sure in the fuck don't call CPS on them.
Fuck you.You are nothing more than a piece of shit who kidnapped kids for a living to make a fucking buck. You are a fucking parasite. Scum like you would be at TOP of my list if I ever get a chance to fix America. Right below the politicians that funded you and your illegal activities and right above the nonwhites.
Well, we know you are one of the sick ones. Probably buddies with the poster who shot up the movie theater in LA.
I'm not the one advocating the kidnapping of children. You scum are. YOU are a threat to civil society.

I just looked at your profile. You are one sick and offensive fucker. Not dealing with you anymore.
Good saves me the trouble. Fucking child kidnapping piece of shit.Nothing more offensive than kidnapping kids from families.
So, you don't find parents raping, beating or killing their kids more offensive than removing them from such parents?

You have got some serious issues bubba!! Care to tell us about your childhood? Maybe you were abused and then your abusing your kids and they have been taken away.? You want to do away with CPS ? Then what, let parents do what ever the fuck they want to the kids ? You make no sense.:banana2:
Is that all you have, rage and invectives? After the cat thing I was beginning to think you had an even temperament
You have got some serious issues bubba!! Care to tell us about your childhood? Maybe you were abused and then your abusing your kids and they have been taken away.? You want to do away with CPS ? Then what, let parents do what ever the fuck they want to the kids ? You make no sense.:banana2:
I ain't telling you shit about me or my childhood. I got facts and first hand and second hand knowledge.Their kids they brought them into this world they belong to no one but their parents until they are 18 when they become their own adult who is responsible for their own actions.
Odium fears what would happen to him if CPS ever investigated.

Ok, so kids were taken away and the parent goes psycho, abducts the kids after killing a bunch of people?

I suspect these kids are in some serious shit.
Kids being kidnapped by CPS and cops is illegal in the first place. They have no rights to anyone's kids. So parents getting their kids back by any means necessary is perfectly legal and righteous. Take away every reason a person has to live they have nothing left to live for.
I ain't telling you shit about me or my childhood. I got facts and first hand and second hand knowledge.Their kids they brought them into this world they belong to no one but their parents until they are 18 when they become their own adult who is responsible for their own actions.

Ok, so kids were taken away and the parent goes psycho, abducts the kids after killing a bunch of people?

Kids being kidnapped by CPS and cops is illegal in the first place. They have no rights to anyone's kids. So parents getting their kids back by any means necessary is perfectly legal and righteous. Take away every reason a person has to live they have nothing left to live for.

Is that all you have, rage and invectives? After the cat thing I was beginning to think you had an even temperament

I'm not the one advocating the kidnapping of children. You scum are. YOU are a threat to civil society.

You are the one advocating the murder of mothers and fathers and parents treating children like property- to be broken or abandoned anyway a parent desires.

Right. You are advocating letting parents rape, beat, neglect or kill them without government intervention
Never said that but you keep putting words in my mouth assclown. If ANY of those things were happening the parents would be arrested not just their kids kidnapped and sold.

You are the one advocating the murder of mothers and fathers and parents treating children like property- to be broken or abandoned anyway a parent desires.
Yawn. At the stupidity. Obvious we are talking to people who AREN'T parents.

Right. You are advocating letting parents rape, beat, neglect or kill them without government intervention
Never said that but you keep putting words in my mouth assclown. If ANY of those things were happening the parents would be arrested not just their kids kidnapped and sold.
Sure you did. Any attempt to remove a child from danger is, according to you, kidnapping. And if the parents are arrested, who takes care of the kids? Your hero was arrested and had her kids removed and you praise her for killing four humans.

And I am talking to someone unfit to be a parent.

From what I've been able to piece together from various articles (as of last night), the woman's family was calling CPS because they were concerned for the kids - not just the three family members she killed, but other members of the apparently large family in the area - it's been reported that she had threatened them and told them to stop calling DPS (presuming that's CPS in that city) on her. This leads me to believe it was not just CPS who thought she shouldn't have custody of her kids.

I've also seen it reported that the woman had /already/ lost custody of her kids - meaning that a judge looked over the case and ruled that she shouldn't have them. The media and police were trying to speak to all members of the family and "specifically those who were involved in the custody case" - this very likely means her family members, perhaps the ones she killed, and/or others, had spoken to an investigator/agent about her and the kids.

Still waiting for more info on all that.

According to a piss ant liberals opinion from the internet. You come and try and take my kids. :) I'll make the rest of the arrangements.

According to a piss ant liberals opinion from the internet. You come and try and take my kids. :) I'll make the rest of the arrangements.
You'll piss yourself in fear.

Obviously you are violent asshole who applauds murder.

I pity your children and hope they survive to leave your bunker.

From what I've been able to piece together from various articles (as of last night), the woman's family was calling CPS because they were concerned for the kids - not just the three family members she killed, but other members of the apparently large family in the area - it's been reported that she had threatened them and told them to stop calling DPS (presuming that's CPS in that city) on her. This leads me to believe it was not just CPS who thought she shouldn't have custody of her kids.

I've also seen it reported that the woman had /already/ lost custody of her kids - meaning that a judge looked over the case and ruled that she shouldn't have them. The media and police were trying to speak to all members of the family and "specifically those who were involved in the custody case" - this very likely means her family members, perhaps the ones she killed, and/or others, had spoken to an investigator/agent about her and the kids.

Yep- a judge made the decision to remove the child from her custody. And again according to reports, the police were very familiar with her, as they had responded to calls regarding her many times.

We are going to hear more about this woman's prior history of violence before this is over.

And meanwhile- her cheering squad will continue to cheer on this cold blooded killer.

You were the one who said children are the property of their parents- that they belong to the parents- and that the government has no right to protect those children from their parents.

I said it was good a domestic terrorist aka CPS agent was taken out. I think ALL should meet the same fate. Kidnap kids. Parents should do what it takes to protect their young. You are a foolish child who thinks CPS does no wrong and ONLY removes kids when there is an actual problem. You would be wrong 100%. BECAUSE they make money off these cases by selling the kids to adopters they get a call always anonymous of course they decide to illegally talk to kids at school if possible if not at school they try to lie their way into the homes by threatening to kidnap the kids which they can't do without a judge's signature. They then lie and make up a story to fit enough "evidence" so a judge aka tyrant in a robe will give his rubber stamp approval to kidnap the kids the younger the better the more the better. They then force the parents to take pointless and idiotic classes or tests etc to "prove" they are unfit parents....I know how the game is played seen to many people go through it and I am also a legal adviser to others about their rights when it comes to the domestic terrorists aka CPS agents.

I said it was good a domestic terrorist aka CPS agent was taken out. I think ALL should meet the same fate. I am also a legal adviser to others about their rights when it comes to the domestic terrorists aka CPS agents.

Legal advisors dont' tell others to murder mothers and fathers like you are advocating- and their aunts and cousins- like you are doing.

You applaud murder. You consider your children to be your property, and believe no one can interfere to protect your property from you.

What an asshole.

So they got what they deserved then. Good to know.

White power!!!!...lol!!!

You found a lot more than I did, and I scoured the internet for anything I could find.

Every single one of your posts is hate and judgment. It's clear you can't rationally discuss this issue or stick to the thread topic. You're taking up space here while I wait for an intelligent person to discuss this.

You found a lot more than I did, and I scoured the internet for anything I could find.

I haz leet interweb skillz :p

I ran a web design and development company for about 12 years, pretty much just as the internet became a thing, so I know the in's and out's of meta data mining that search engines use pretty well. Plus I'm a programmer so I speak binary (the computer language) heh

I just looked at your profile. You are one sick and offensive fucker. Not dealing with you anymore.
Because you're a coward. You're seeing the other side of what you do, the people you affect. And you don't like the feedback, well tough shit. You're on the side of criminally oppressive government and your kind has never seen itself as the bad guy throughout history. People are afraid EVERY FUCKING TIME you show up at their door because they know you have the power to take what's most precious to them and you're there to see if you can get away with yet another kidnapping at gunpoint. That's the POS line of work you chose because of your disordered, clamoring need to control others and plunder their homes. You deserve this criticism from people you can't touch, who are out of your reach and aren't vulnerable to your revenge. Damn what you do and the lives you destroy.

Forum List

Back