Mother has kids kidnapped from her,she in return kills CPS agent.

Official investigations into CPS for involvement in the child sex slave trade are not wild conspiracy theories. You may not like what others in your profession do, but don't blame the people bringing it to light.

That is complete horseshit like everything else that you have to say here and on other threads. Of course there have been isolated cases of sexual and other abuse in the foster care system but just talking about those cases to make it sound as though it were endemic is irresponsible, dishonest and shameful! It undermines the systems ability to actually protect kids. Do you condemn all cops and all police departments because of the actions of a few bad cops and a handful of high profile cases?

Your remarks are insulting and personally demeaning as someone who had made a career in foster care and protective service. I started out investigating abuse and neglect case, later because a unit supervisor and also held a number of other jobs such as foster home recruiting and training.

In New Jersey, all out of home placements are subject to judicial review and other safeguards. In addition for the necessity of having a family court judge issue an order for custody, there is a volunteer citizen panel known as the Child Placement Review Board that reviews the cases on an ongoing basis.

Each child in the system is assigned a Law Guardian, an attorney who represents the child independently of the attorneys representing the parents and the state.

There may also be a court appointed special advocate who ensures that the child's best interests are the primary goal. I don't doubt that all states have similar systems in place

Now, tell me, how the fuck is CPS going to get away with engaging in a child sex slave trade. That is just as stupid as stupid gets!

And yet it happens. There's big money in child exploitation and your precious CPS has been dipping in. Your angry rants don't make that simple fact go away.

More horseshit. Who is making money. Show us. Provide the documentation.
You think that the sex slave trade is financed through public channels?[/QUOT
There is so much equine excrement here that I don't know where to begin. First of all, even if all of these cases were 100% true as presented. It in no way proves that the entire system is corrupt. Shit happens everywhere. Second of , who the hell is profiting off of placing children in foster care. Name some names. Be specific. In addition, the statement that all investigation of sexual abuse in foster care are unfounded, is even more stupid that anything else here. It totally undermines the credibility of the whole film. You think that liberalism is a mental disorder, I think that the need to spread this kid of irresponsible shit is a mental disorder.
More outrage? Nobody's claiming that all CPS workers are corrupt, so one wonders who you are addressing this to.

You are the one who cheered on the murderer of a child protection worker- assuming that she deserved to be murdered.

And of course you killed your neighbors cat in revenge.
The cat was actually collateral damage in a project aimed at killing possums.....

Or did you think I actually broke into a woman's house and killed a pet?

You're causing an itch in my iggy finger to. This thread is not about a stupid cat.
No. It is about a woman who killed
And yet it happens. There's big money in child exploitation and your precious CPS has been dipping in. Your angry rants don't make that simple fact go away.

You think that the sex slave trade is financed through public channels?

Who is making the money and how.? Where is the CPS involvement. Answer the question and stop playing games.
CPS takes kids out of homes where they are protected and exposes them to the fringes of society. And fuck you thinking you can demand shit. Those links were already provided on this and the other thread.
Are you going to ignore the fact that your hero here actually killed three other people?
Who's my hero here?

There is so much equine excrement here that I don't know where to begin. First of all, even if all of these cases were 100% true as presented. It in no way proves that the entire system is corrupt. Shit happens everywhere. Second of , who the hell is profiting off of placing children in foster care. Name some names. Be specific. In addition, the statement that all investigation of sexual abuse in foster care are unfounded, is even more stupid that anything else here. It totally undermines the credibility of the whole film. You think that liberalism is a mental disorder, I think that the need to spread this kid of irresponsible shit is a mental disorder.
More outrage? Nobody's claiming that all CPS workers are corrupt, so one wonders who you are addressing this to.
You are claiming that all CPS workers are thugs and you cheered the murder of one by a mother without having the first clue why her kids were taken.
They are all thugs,domestic terrorists,scum,liars,thieves,state sanctioned kidnappers. In same boat as cops IMO. Bullied in school decided to get job where their title gives them power to harm others. I care less what happens to ANY piece of shit working for CPS. The worse the better.
You are claiming that all CPS workers are thugs and you cheered the murder of one by a mother without having the first clue why her kids were taken.
They are all thugs,domestic terrorists,scum,liars,thieves,state sanctioned kidnappers. In same boat as cops IMO. Bullied in school decided to get job where their title gives them power to harm others. I care less what happens to ANY piece of shit working for CPS. The worse the better.

You have got some serious issues bubba!! Care to tell us about your childhood? Maybe you were abused and then your abusing your kids and they have been taken away.? You want to do away with CPS ? Then what, let parents do what ever the fuck they want to the kids ? You make no sense.:banana2:
Is that all you have, rage and invectives? After the cat thing I was beginning to think you had an even temperament
You. who hunted down and killed a cat because your neighbor had enough concern over your kids to report what she saw dare to talk about rage? You are mentally ill. You are a danger to your children. That you still have custody proves that the problem with child protective services is that they miss too many sick fucks with kids. Sick fucks like you.

You are the one who cheered on the murderer of a child protection worker- assuming that she deserved to be murdered.

The cat was actually collateral damage in a project aimed at killing possums.....

You're causing an itch in my iggy finger to. This thread is not about a stupid cat.

Did you have a 'murderous rage' against possums?

Here is your quote:

I understand the murderous rage when my children are threatened to be taken out of my home. I killed that woman's cat and made sure she knew it even though she couldn't prove it.

Are you going to threaten to kill my electronic pets if I upset you too much by pointing out that you both cheered on a murderer and killed a neighbors pet in revenge for her calling CPS?
Ignored.

Did you have a 'murderous rage' against possums?

Here is your quote:

I understand the murderous rage when my children are threatened to be taken out of my home. I killed that woman's cat and made sure she knew it even though she couldn't prove it.

Are you going to threaten to kill my electronic pets if I upset you too much by pointing out that you both cheered on a murderer and killed a neighbors pet in revenge for her calling CPS?
Ignored.

images
Well ok I can't ignore you. Damn!

You have got some serious issues bubba!! Care to tell us about your childhood? Maybe you were abused and then your abusing your kids and they have been taken away.? You want to do away with CPS ? Then what, let parents do what ever the fuck they want to the kids ? You make no sense.:banana2:
I ain't telling you shit about me or my childhood. I got facts and first hand and second hand knowledge.Their kids they brought them into this world they belong to no one but their parents until they are 18 when they become their own adult who is responsible for their own actions.

What a piece of shit you are.

Cheering on a murderer- who murdered her aunt, two cousins and a mother of two.

If the mother had first killed her own child, you would be cheering even louder.
Killed the aunt and cousins because they are probably the ones that called CPS on her if so good for her. 3 less piece of shit. CPS worker is a terrorist and absolutely 100% deserved it. 1 less state kidnapping agent to harm families and kids.
. CPS needs ABOLISHED.

Because Odium believes parents should be able to beat, molest or murder their children without government interference.
Because CPS is going to stop EVERY situation like that,because CPS NEVER commits the SAME acts or puts kids in homes that do the SAME thing that supposedly happened at home.
Odium fears what would happen to him if CPS ever investigated.

If the mother had first killed her own child, you would be cheering even louder.
Killed the aunt and cousins because they are probably the ones that called CPS on her if so good for her. 3 less piece of shit. CPS worker is a terrorist and absolutely 100% deserved it. 1 less state kidnapping agent to harm families and kids.
. CPS needs ABOLISHED.

Because Odium believes parents should be able to beat, molest or murder their children without government interference.
Because CPS is going to stop EVERY situation like that,because CPS NEVER commits the SAME acts or puts kids in homes that do the SAME thing that supposedly happened at home.

Ok, so kids were taken away and the parent goes psycho, abducts the kids after killing a bunch of people?

I suspect these kids are in some serious shit.
Kids being kidnapped by CPS and cops is illegal in the first place. They have no rights to anyone's kids. So parents getting their kids back by any means necessary is perfectly legal and righteous. Take away every reason a person has to live they have nothing left to live for.

I ain't telling you shit about me or my childhood. I got facts and first hand and second hand knowledge.Their kids they brought them into this world they belong to no one but their parents until they are 18 when they become their own adult who is responsible for their own actions.

. CPS needs ABOLISHED.

. CPS needs ABOLISHED.

Ok, so kids were taken away and the parent goes psycho, abducts the kids after killing a bunch of people?

Kids being kidnapped by CPS and cops is illegal in the first place. They have no rights to anyone's kids. So parents getting their kids back by any means necessary is perfectly legal and righteous. Take away every reason a person has to live they have nothing left to live for.

:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag: Way, way off the fucking wall!!

That is complete horseshit like everything else that you have to say here and on other threads. Of course there have been isolated cases of sexual and other abuse in the foster care system but just talking about those cases to make it sound as though it were endemic is irresponsible, dishonest and shameful! It undermines the systems ability to actually protect kids. Do you condemn all cops and all police departments because of the actions of a few bad cops and a handful of high profile cases?

Your remarks are insulting and personally demeaning as someone who had made a career in foster care and protective service. I started out investigating abuse and neglect case, later because a unit supervisor and also held a number of other jobs such as foster home recruiting and training.

In New Jersey, all out of home placements are subject to judicial review and other safeguards. In addition for the necessity of having a family court judge issue an order for custody, there is a volunteer citizen panel known as the Child Placement Review Board that reviews the cases on an ongoing basis.

Each child in the system is assigned a Law Guardian, an attorney who represents the child independently of the attorneys representing the parents and the state.

There may also be a court appointed special advocate who ensures that the child's best interests are the primary goal. I don't doubt that all states have similar systems in place

Now, tell me, how the fuck is CPS going to get away with engaging in a child sex slave trade. That is just as stupid as stupid gets!

Who is making the money and how.? Where is the CPS involvement. Answer the question and stop playing games.
CPS takes kids out of homes where they are protected and exposes them to the fringes of society. And fuck you thinking you can demand shit. Those links were already provided on this and the other thread.
Are you going to ignore the fact that your hero here actually killed three other people?
Who's my hero here?
The woman you have been praising for the cold blooded murder of the woman who saved the lives of her kids by getting them out of her home; the same woman who murdered the family members who stepped in to save her child, to care for her child because she was a violent criminal. That is your hero.

Is that all you have, rage and invectives? After the cat thing I was beginning to think you had an even temperament
You. Who hunted down and killed cat because your neighbor had enough concern over your kids to report what she saw dare to talk about rage? You are mentally ill. You are a danger to your children. That you still have custody proves that the problem with child protective services is that they miss too many sick fucks with kids. Sick fucks like you.
The neighbor lied because the truth wouldn't get CPS to respond. Since you're lying right now, I know you would do the same.

Who's my hero here?
The woman you have been praising for the cold blooded murder of the woman who saved the lives of her kids by getting them out of her home; the same woman who murdered the family members who stepped in to save her child, to care for her child because she was a violent criminal. That is your hero.
Look at my signature. You act shocked that I defend those who stand against tyrants.

You. Who hunted down and killed cat because your neighbor had enough concern over your kids to report what she saw dare to talk about rage? You are mentally ill. You are a danger to your children. That you still have custody proves that the problem with child protective services is that they miss too many sick fucks with kids. Sick fucks like you.
The neighbor lied because the truth wouldn't get CPS to respond. Since you're lying right now, I know you would do the same.
You claimed that she reported your home because you walk around nude in front of your kids. That is what you posted. That is why CPS came, according to you. And that was true. Your home, according to you, is "clothing optional." So, she reported that; CPS came, talked to you; were satisfied that your kids were not in danger and left them with you. For that, you killed this woman's cat and made sure she knew you did so. You should be in prison. Your kids should be with normal people. Your nudity is not the problem; you being a sociopath is.

It would seem obvious that this mother had mental issues.

They probably had a hand in her losing her kids.

What's worse is that several of you on this board have the same thing.

LOL

It's funny that people are always screaming "don't judge!". Every time someone says anything about a left-winger, they start foaming at the mouth "don't judge!".

Could this mother have had mental issues? Yeah, it's possible. We don't know that. You don't know that. Could it be true? Sure. But you don't know...... which didn't stop you from assuming you did know.

That's the exact kind of judging you are not supposed to be doing.

And then, you double down on your judging by assuming everyone on this board with a different view than you, is the same.

lol..... oh man. Speaking of bad parenting, yours seem to have failed you. Maybe DCF should have removed you from your parents....

Is the irony of this post apparent to anyone else ?

You lecture me on judging.....

Then pull my parents into the conversation and judge them ?

My taught me to avoid such insults.

Post 135 reported.

There was a larger point he was making that you missed entirely, being so quick to be offended.

Horsecrapp.

CPS takes kids out of homes where they are being abused.

And sometimes not quickly enough.

And the kids end up dead.
You're right sometimes CPS takes kids out of homes and they end up dead. What took you so long to admit that?

LOL

It's funny that people are always screaming "don't judge!". Every time someone says anything about a left-winger, they start foaming at the mouth "don't judge!".

Could this mother have had mental issues? Yeah, it's possible. We don't know that. You don't know that. Could it be true? Sure. But you don't know...... which didn't stop you from assuming you did know.

And then, you double down on your judging by assuming everyone on this board with a different view than you, is the same.

lol..... oh man. Speaking of bad parenting, yours seem to have failed you. Maybe DCF should have removed you from your parents....

Post 135 reported.

There was a larger point he was making that you missed entirely, being so quick to be offended.

Horsecrapp.
^^^^progressivepatriot sock puppet.

Who's my hero here?
Look at my signature. You act shocked that I defend those who stand against tyrants.
No. I am not shocked that your heroes are cowards who strike from behind; who claim justification for their crimes but, in reality, are sociopaths. You are the same. A coward and a sociopath.

CPS takes kids out of homes where they are being abused.

And sometimes not quickly enough.

And the kids end up dead.
You're right sometimes CPS takes kids out of homes and they end up dead. What took you so long to admit that?
No. They end up dead when sociopathic assholes like you are allowed to keep them. Folks like you kill their children.

You. who hunted down and killed a cat because your neighbor had enough concern over your kids to report what she saw dare to talk about rage? You are mentally ill. You are a danger to your children. That you still have custody proves that the problem with child protective services is that they miss too many sick fucks with kids. Sick fucks like you.
Stupid nosy bitch should have minded her own damn business or here is a idea! Go ask the family about their way of doing things she thought were "weird" . I think some people's way of raising their kids is weird. Sure in the fuck don't call CPS on them.

. CPS needs ABOLISHED.

. CPS needs ABOLISHED.

. CPS needs ABOLISHED.

. CPS needs ABOLISHED.

Fuck you.You are nothing more than a piece of shit who kidnapped kids for a living to make a fucking buck. You are a fucking parasite. Scum like you would be at TOP of my list if I ever get a chance to fix America. Right below the politicians that funded you and your illegal activities and right above the nonwhites.

LOL

Post 135 reported.

Horsecrapp.

Stupid nosy bitch should have minded her own damn business or here is a idea! Go ask the family about their way of doing things she thought were "weird" . I think some people's way of raising their kids is weird. Sure in the fuck don't call CPS on them.

Fuck you.You are nothing more than a piece of shit who kidnapped kids for a living to make a fucking buck. You are a fucking parasite. Scum like you would be at TOP of my list if I ever get a chance to fix America. Right below the politicians that funded you and your illegal activities and right above the nonwhites.
The other sociopath jumps in.

Seems that you are becoming unhinged , even more so than before. What are you, one of those antigovernment sovereign citizens? Bet you don't much like gays either. Get help dude.

LOL

Post 135 reported.

Horsecrapp.

Person that thinks government owns everyone and can kidnap them whenever possible is the "sane" one. People who know that children belong to the parents and the government has no legit right to them and would protect them at all costs and rightfully takes revenge on evil people who harm their families are the sociopaths....that's what happens in culturally marxist societies.

Seems that you are becoming unhinged , even more so than before. What are you, one of those antigovernment sovereign citizens? Bet you don't much like gays either. Get help dude.
Try a KKK member, white supremacist piece of shit whose very existence disproves white supremacy.

Post 135 reported.

Horsecrapp.

Person that thinks government owns everyone and can kidnap them whenever possible is the "sane" one. People who know that children belong to the parents and the government has no legit right to them and would protect them at all costs and rightfully takes revenge on evil people who harm their families are the sociopaths....that's what happens in culturally marxist societies.
Protecting children from sociopaths like you who happened to be able to reproduce is not evil.

I am firmly in control. Better believe that. I just DESPISE scum like you. Oh and no not some fucking idiot sovereign citizen. Oh and yes faggots are nothing but mentally ill degenerates.

Forum List

Back