Mother has kids kidnapped from her,she in return kills CPS agent.

CPS has some issues and bad employees, however for the most part, they are protecting children as the did in this case where it is quite obvious the mother was crazy. She killed four people. She now has her child taken away permanently. Her and her supporters are wackos.

THIS MAN WAS MURDERED FOR BRINGING THIS INFORMATION TO THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION as well as another person..a woman ..

STEALING KIDS FROM THE AMERICAN FAMILIES HAS BECOME BIG BUSINESS...Just follow the MONEY MONEY MONEY! ..

If you wonder why I am bringing all of this up and making you uncomfortable, the reason is two-fold.

It was the same set of circumstances as I have just described above that set me off to do something about what someone was doing to children in my country. I realized that those few seconds of discomfort I experienced was nothing compared what those children had to have undergone, second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day for months and months. While it is true I didn’t know about it back then, that didn’t change the fact that had I looked, had I learned what these horrible monsters were doing to children years before maybe I could have done something to stop it. To me, unawareness was not an excuse I could accept and so, here I sit today writing this, trying to get those who understand what responsibility is to come take some and we can change this.

I decided to dedicate my life to the exposing of one of the worst criminal activities in the history of this country, in my opinion.

This criminal organization specialized in destroying families and children and over a thousand children died due to neglect or are outright murdered every year in this country alone, while in the “protection and control” of CPS.

The most active opponent to all of this was former State Senator Nancy Schaefer, GA, who was murdered. THAT she was murdered is not in question, the only question that remains is who murdered her and the official story is very hard to swallow if any of the facts about her assassination are known.

We are looking at a multi-billion dollar industry, with huge amounts of money going to the various states so they don’t change this corrupt system.

Drug companies make billions of the full priced non generic drugs they sell to CPS and which are forced on these small children whose biggest upset is that they can’t live with their mommies anymore.

First you take the child away from their parents and when they cry about it you get some unlicensed mental health worker to diagnose that child as being “DEPRESSED.” Gee, ya think? Well, that and the fact that the big man sometimes into their room at night and does horrible things to them and child sexual abuse is a lot more rampant than CPS would ever want anyone to know about.

CPS investigates allegations of the sexual abuse of the children in their care and a finding of substantiated would result in a successful civil action being brought against them by the parents. So, virtually every investigation conducted by CPS into the sexual molestation of children comes back as unfounded, thus saving them millions in lawsuits and after all to CPS workers it is only the molestation of some dirt bag mother’s child, so who really cares? Besides if the child is unhappy they can always just put them on a fistful of anti-depressants and they will shut up. Those drugs don’t help them but they sure shut them up.

Well, at least until that child is 18 and a basket case from taking those drugs and then CPS cuts them off because the child has “timed out” and is no longer worth anything to CPS because they don’t receive any more money per month for that child and now the child has no value.

OF course now that messed former CPS child will make a lot of mistakes and their children become CPS bait in the future. Remember over half of those in prison today are former foster children. Wow, what a legacy CPS is creating eh?

What is really needed here is an expanded public awareness of what CPS has degraded into and the sick criminals that run it.

That can be done and to that end I have decided to produce books and films that will bring these horrific crimes and the criminals responsible for them, to light. That is what I do and I do it 7 days a week, about 12 hours per day.

However, Bill Bowen died in 2010, and his work stopped.

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT! NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN
- See more at: Filmmaker Was Documenting Abuses in CPS and Children Murdered under State Custody Before He Died

GO TO LINK TO SEE THE VIDEO..

The more Christianity is taken from the people..the more evil this society has become..and its ALWAYS CHILDREN FIRST..who are abused..then women...

FEMINISTS..YOUR THE DUMBEST ANIMALS ON THE PLANET...

THE MORALITY OF THE LAND..IS CONTROLLED BY ITS WOMEN..Americas women have become harlots...whores...and now..men wont marry you..because your whores..and your children are fatherless bastards..

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER...NO LIBERAL SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO VOTE..

There is so much equine excrement here that I don't know where to begin. First of all, even if all of these cases were 100% true as presented. It in no way proves that the entire system is corrupt. Shit happens everywhere. Second of , who the hell is profiting off of placing children in foster care. Name some names. Be specific. In addition, the statement that all investigation of sexual abuse in foster care are unfounded, is even more stupid that anything else here. It totally undermines the credibility of the whole film. You think that liberalism is a mental disorder, I think that the need to spread this kid of irresponsible shit is a mental disorder.
More outrage? Nobody's claiming that all CPS workers are corrupt, so one wonders who you are addressing this to.
You are claiming that all CPS workers are thugs and you cheered the murder of one by a mother without having the first clue why her kids were taken.
They are all thugs,domestic terrorists,scum,liars,thieves,state sanctioned kidnappers. In same boat as cops IMO. Bullied in school decided to get job where their title gives them power to harm others. I care less what happens to ANY piece of shit working for CPS. The worse the better.

THIS MAN WAS MURDERED FOR BRINGING THIS INFORMATION TO THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION as well as another person..a woman ..

STEALING KIDS FROM THE AMERICAN FAMILIES HAS BECOME BIG BUSINESS...Just follow the MONEY MONEY MONEY! ..

If you wonder why I am bringing all of this up and making you uncomfortable, the reason is two-fold.

It was the same set of circumstances as I have just described above that set me off to do something about what someone was doing to children in my country. I realized that those few seconds of discomfort I experienced was nothing compared what those children had to have undergone, second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day for months and months. While it is true I didn’t know about it back then, that didn’t change the fact that had I looked, had I learned what these horrible monsters were doing to children years before maybe I could have done something to stop it. To me, unawareness was not an excuse I could accept and so, here I sit today writing this, trying to get those who understand what responsibility is to come take some and we can change this.

I decided to dedicate my life to the exposing of one of the worst criminal activities in the history of this country, in my opinion.

This criminal organization specialized in destroying families and children and over a thousand children died due to neglect or are outright murdered every year in this country alone, while in the “protection and control” of CPS.

The most active opponent to all of this was former State Senator Nancy Schaefer, GA, who was murdered. THAT she was murdered is not in question, the only question that remains is who murdered her and the official story is very hard to swallow if any of the facts about her assassination are known.

We are looking at a multi-billion dollar industry, with huge amounts of money going to the various states so they don’t change this corrupt system.

Drug companies make billions of the full priced non generic drugs they sell to CPS and which are forced on these small children whose biggest upset is that they can’t live with their mommies anymore.

First you take the child away from their parents and when they cry about it you get some unlicensed mental health worker to diagnose that child as being “DEPRESSED.” Gee, ya think? Well, that and the fact that the big man sometimes into their room at night and does horrible things to them and child sexual abuse is a lot more rampant than CPS would ever want anyone to know about.

CPS investigates allegations of the sexual abuse of the children in their care and a finding of substantiated would result in a successful civil action being brought against them by the parents. So, virtually every investigation conducted by CPS into the sexual molestation of children comes back as unfounded, thus saving them millions in lawsuits and after all to CPS workers it is only the molestation of some dirt bag mother’s child, so who really cares? Besides if the child is unhappy they can always just put them on a fistful of anti-depressants and they will shut up. Those drugs don’t help them but they sure shut them up.

Well, at least until that child is 18 and a basket case from taking those drugs and then CPS cuts them off because the child has “timed out” and is no longer worth anything to CPS because they don’t receive any more money per month for that child and now the child has no value.

OF course now that messed former CPS child will make a lot of mistakes and their children become CPS bait in the future. Remember over half of those in prison today are former foster children. Wow, what a legacy CPS is creating eh?

What is really needed here is an expanded public awareness of what CPS has degraded into and the sick criminals that run it.

That can be done and to that end I have decided to produce books and films that will bring these horrific crimes and the criminals responsible for them, to light. That is what I do and I do it 7 days a week, about 12 hours per day.

- See more at: Filmmaker Was Documenting Abuses in CPS and Children Murdered under State Custody Before He Died

The more Christianity is taken from the people..the more evil this society has become..and its ALWAYS CHILDREN FIRST..who are abused..then women...

THE MORALITY OF THE LAND..IS CONTROLLED BY ITS WOMEN..Americas women have become harlots...whores...and now..men wont marry you..because your whores..and your children are fatherless bastards..

There is so much equine excrement here that I don't know where to begin. First of all, even if all of these cases were 100% true as presented. It in no way proves that the entire system is corrupt. Shit happens everywhere. Second of , who the hell is profiting off of placing children in foster care. Name some names. Be specific. In addition, the statement that all investigation of sexual abuse in foster care are unfounded, is even more stupid that anything else here. It totally undermines the credibility of the whole film. You think that liberalism is a mental disorder, I think that the need to spread this kid of irresponsible shit is a mental disorder.
More outrage? Nobody's claiming that all CPS workers are corrupt, so one wonders who you are addressing this to.
You are claiming that all CPS workers are thugs and you cheered the murder of one by a mother without having the first clue why her kids were taken.
They are all thugs,domestic terrorists,scum,liars,thieves,state sanctioned kidnappers. In same boat as cops IMO. Bullied in school decided to get job where their title gives them power to harm others. I care less what happens to ANY piece of shit working for CPS. The worse the better.

And you are probably one of the first to complain when a kid dies at the hands of abusive parents.

And you are probably one of the first to complain when a kid dies at the hands of abusive parents.
Nope. Dies at hands of parents or dies at hands of foster parents or CPS worker what's the difference? Kid is still dead.

Nope. Dies at hands of parents or dies at hands of foster parents or CPS worker what's the difference? Kid is still dead.
The difference is that hundreds die at the hands of their parents and none die at the hands of a caseworker.

The difference is that hundreds die at the hands of their parents and none die at the hands of a caseworker.
1. That's a lie
2. None of your damn business. EVEN IF hundreds die CPS would not have caught them all. People need to mind their own damn business.

The ONLY reason CPS gets involved is because of noisy ass people or pissed of teachers or neighbors etc who think they know better or who dislike the parents beliefs or way of raising kids. I have seen MANY cases where CPS should have been involved by wasn't and seen WAY to many cases where parents are merely harassed by vindictive assholes,teachers,neighbors etc and the accused parents dislike CPS agents and the CPS agents know this and make sure they make the parents life a living hell. CPS needs ABOLISHED.

What a piece of shit you are.

Cheering on a murderer- who murdered her aunt, two cousins and a mother of two.

If the mother had first killed her own child, you would be cheering even louder.

Unlike most parents I know my rights. #1 DO NOT let ANY CPS,COP etc in your home unless they got a warrant. CPS will try and use scare tactics like they might have to take your kids if you don't let them in,they will return until you let them in,the can't close case until they are let in. All lies. Fact. They have so much time to close the case or substantiate it to keep it open. I know people that moved away and CPS were forced to close the case. I help people fight these domestic terrorist swine. If I had the patience and money I would go back to school become a lawyer just to take cases of parents who have had their kids kidnapped by CPS because most of the time CPS harasses low income families that can't afford a real lawyer and get stuck with a shitty court appointed lawyer which from hearing stories and seeing it happen in courtrooms etc they talk to CPS to find out what CPS wants done so they fight JUST ENOUGH to make the family think they are fighting for them but they aren't.

If the mother had first killed her own child, you would be cheering even louder.
Killed the aunt and cousins because they are probably the ones that called CPS on her if so good for her. 3 less piece of shit. CPS worker is a terrorist and absolutely 100% deserved it. 1 less state kidnapping agent to harm families and kids.
. CPS needs ABOLISHED.

Because Odium believes parents should be able to beat, molest or murder their children without government interference.
Because CPS is going to stop EVERY situation like that,because CPS NEVER commits the SAME acts or puts kids in homes that do the SAME thing that supposedly happened at home.

You have got some serious issues bubba!! Care to tell us about your childhood? Maybe you were abused and then your abusing your kids and they have been taken away.? You want to do away with CPS ? Then what, let parents do what ever the fuck they want to the kids ? You make no sense.:banana2:

Killed the aunt and cousins because they are probably the ones that called CPS on her if so good for her. 3 less piece of shit. CPS worker is a terrorist and absolutely 100% deserved it. 1 less state kidnapping agent to harm families and kids.
. CPS needs ABOLISHED.

Because Odium believes parents should be able to beat, molest or murder their children without government interference.
Because CPS is going to stop EVERY situation like that,because CPS NEVER commits the SAME acts or puts kids in homes that do the SAME thing that supposedly happened at home.
Odium fears what would happen to him if CPS ever investigated.

. CPS needs ABOLISHED.

Ok, so kids were taken away and the parent goes psycho, abducts the kids after killing a bunch of people?

I suspect these kids are in some serious shit.

You have got some serious issues bubba!! Care to tell us about your childhood? Maybe you were abused and then your abusing your kids and they have been taken away.? You want to do away with CPS ? Then what, let parents do what ever the fuck they want to the kids ? You make no sense.:banana2:

Do you REALLY believe that if it weren't for CPS, parents would abuse their children more? REALLY? What do you suppose people did before the creation of cps?

Do you REALLY believe that if it weren't for CPS, parents would abuse their children more? REALLY? What do you suppose people did before the creation of cps?
What did they do? Got away with abusing their children. And child protective agencies have been around since before the Great Depression.

Are you serious? You do not think that there is a need for an agency that can step in and protect children from abusive parents? You have no problem sending a newborn home with the cocaine addicted mother who passed that addiction on to the baby? Or leaving an 8 year old girl in the custody of a mother who looks the other way when the new boyfriend molests the child?

"A USA TODAY examination of more than three decades of FBI homicide data shows that on average, 450 children are killed every year by their parents. Northeastern University criminologists applied statistical models to the records. USA TODAY analyzed the database for a detailed look at who kills, who is killed and how. Several patterns are apparent:

• The vast majority of child victims – three out of four – are under 5. More than a third of all victims are under a year old.
  • Nearly half of all victims died from physical beatings or other injuries at a parent's hands.
  • Fathers are more likely to kill. Men killed six out 10 children, most often beating or shooting them. Fathers were at fault in 75% of cases when children were shot to death by a parent and in 64% of cases when a child was beaten. "Violence is a masculine pursuit," says Jack Levin, a Northeastern University criminologist.
  • When mothers kill, they are far more likely to kill victims under the age of 1 than children of any other age. Nearly 40% of all children killed by their mothers were less than a year old.
Half are killed by parents. None by CPS workers. What is wrong with you people?

I ain't telling you shit about me or my childhood. I got facts and first hand and second hand knowledge.Their kids they brought them into this world they belong to no one but their parents until they are 18 when they become their own adult who is responsible for their own actions.

. CPS needs ABOLISHED.

. CPS needs ABOLISHED.

Ok, so kids were taken away and the parent goes psycho, abducts the kids after killing a bunch of people?

Kids being kidnapped by CPS and cops is illegal in the first place. They have no rights to anyone's kids. So parents getting their kids back by any means necessary is perfectly legal and righteous. Take away every reason a person has to live they have nothing left to live for.

Is that all you have, rage and invectives? After the cat thing I was beginning to think you had an even temperament

The ONLY reason CPS gets involved is because of noisy ass people or pissed of teachers or neighbors etc who think they know better or who dislike the parents beliefs or way of raising kids. I have seen MANY cases where CPS should have been involved by wasn't and seen WAY to many cases where parents are merely harassed by vindictive assholes,teachers,neighbors etc and the accused parents dislike CPS agents and the CPS agents know this and make sure they make the parents life a living hell. CPS needs ABOLISHED.
EXACTLY what happened to us!

I ain't telling you shit about me or my childhood. I got facts and first hand and second hand knowledge.Their kids they brought them into this world they belong to no one but their parents until they are 18 when they become their own adult who is responsible for their own actions.

. CPS needs ABOLISHED.

. CPS needs ABOLISHED.

Kids being kidnapped by CPS and cops is illegal in the first place. They have no rights to anyone's kids. So parents getting their kids back by any means necessary is perfectly legal and righteous. Take away every reason a person has to live they have nothing left to live for.
So, now, this dickhead is a legal scholar. No, kids being protected from parents like you is not illegal in the first place. And, yes, they have the authority to remove your kids if you pose a threat to them. Hundreds of children are murdered by their parents. Hundreds of thousands are abused and neglected. For you to claim that a parent has an absolute right to harm, sexually molest, neglect, abuse and even kill their children is beyond any understanding.

Forum List

Back