Mother has kids kidnapped from her,she in return kills CPS agent.

You have got some serious issues bubba!! Care to tell us about your childhood? Maybe you were abused and then your abusing your kids and they have been taken away.? You want to do away with CPS ? Then what, let parents do what ever the fuck they want to the kids ? You make no sense.:banana2:
Is that all you have, rage and invectives? After the cat thing I was beginning to think you had an even temperament
You. who hunted down and killed a cat because your neighbor had enough concern over your kids to report what she saw dare to talk about rage? You are mentally ill. You are a danger to your children. That you still have custody proves that the problem with child protective services is that they miss too many sick fucks with kids. Sick fucks like you.
Stupid nosy bitch should have minded her own damn business or here is a idea! Go ask the family about their way of doing things she thought were "weird" . I think some people's way of raising their kids is weird. Sure in the fuck don't call CPS on them.
You have got some serious issues bubba!! Care to tell us about your childhood? Maybe you were abused and then your abusing your kids and they have been taken away.? You want to do away with CPS ? Then what, let parents do what ever the fuck they want to the kids ? You make no sense.:banana2:
I ain't telling you shit about me or my childhood. I got facts and first hand and second hand knowledge.Their kids they brought them into this world they belong to no one but their parents until they are 18 when they become their own adult who is responsible for their own actions.
Odium fears what would happen to him if CPS ever investigated.

Ok, so kids were taken away and the parent goes psycho, abducts the kids after killing a bunch of people?

I suspect these kids are in some serious shit.
Kids being kidnapped by CPS and cops is illegal in the first place. They have no rights to anyone's kids. So parents getting their kids back by any means necessary is perfectly legal and righteous. Take away every reason a person has to live they have nothing left to live for.
I ain't telling you shit about me or my childhood. I got facts and first hand and second hand knowledge.Their kids they brought them into this world they belong to no one but their parents until they are 18 when they become their own adult who is responsible for their own actions.

Ok, so kids were taken away and the parent goes psycho, abducts the kids after killing a bunch of people?

Kids being kidnapped by CPS and cops is illegal in the first place. They have no rights to anyone's kids. So parents getting their kids back by any means necessary is perfectly legal and righteous. Take away every reason a person has to live they have nothing left to live for.

:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag: Way, way off the fucking wall!!
Fuck you.You are nothing more than a piece of shit who kidnapped kids for a living to make a fucking buck. You are a fucking parasite. Scum like you would be at TOP of my list if I ever get a chance to fix America. Right below the politicians that funded you and your illegal activities and right above the nonwhites.

Seems that you are becoming unhinged , even more so than before. What are you, one of those antigovernment sovereign citizens? Bet you don't much like gays either. Get help dude.
Try a KKK member, white supremacist piece of shit whose very existence disproves white supremacy.

There was a larger point he was making that you missed entirely, being so quick to be offended.

Horsecrapp.
^^^^progressivepatriot sock puppet.
Is that all you have, rage and invectives? After the cat thing I was beginning to think you had an even temperament
You. who hunted down and killed a cat because your neighbor had enough concern over your kids to report what she saw dare to talk about rage? You are mentally ill. You are a danger to your children. That you still have custody proves that the problem with child protective services is that they miss too many sick fucks with kids. Sick fucks like you.
Stupid nosy bitch should have minded her own damn business or here is a idea! Go ask the family about their way of doing things she thought were "weird" . I think some people's way of raising their kids is weird. Sure in the fuck don't call CPS on them.

Fuck you.You are nothing more than a piece of shit who kidnapped kids for a living to make a fucking buck. You are a fucking parasite. Scum like you would be at TOP of my list if I ever get a chance to fix America. Right below the politicians that funded you and your illegal activities and right above the nonwhites.
The other sociopath jumps in.
Person that thinks government owns everyone and can kidnap them whenever possible is the "sane" one. People who know that children belong to the parents and the government has no legit right to them and would protect them at all costs and rightfully takes revenge on evil people who harm their families are the sociopaths....that's what happens in culturally marxist societies.
Protecting children from sociopaths like you who happened to be able to reproduce is not evil.

Feeling froggy jump motherfucker. MY KIDS! Get that through your thick fucking head. You come near me not much I can do for ya son....that's taken your life to your own hands....not a smart idea...neither YOU nor the government OWN my kids or me. PERIOD. So you go ahead and jump....we got castle law here. The only sociopath here is the piece of SHIT who kidnaps kids for a living and those like you who think because people raise their kids differently from your FUCKED UP worldview is abuse.

There is so much equine excrement here that I don't know where to begin. First of all, even if all of these cases were 100% true as presented. It in no way proves that the entire system is corrupt. Shit happens everywhere. Second of , who the hell is profiting off of placing children in foster care. Name some names. Be specific. In addition, the statement that all investigation of sexual abuse in foster care are unfounded, is even more stupid that anything else here. It totally undermines the credibility of the whole film. You think that liberalism is a mental disorder, I think that the need to spread this kid of irresponsible shit is a mental disorder.
More outrage? Nobody's claiming that all CPS workers are corrupt, so one wonders who you are addressing this to.
You are claiming that all CPS workers are thugs and you cheered the murder of one by a mother without having the first clue why her kids were taken.
They are all thugs,domestic terrorists,scum,liars,thieves,state sanctioned kidnappers. In same boat as cops IMO. Bullied in school decided to get job where their title gives them power to harm others. I care less what happens to ANY piece of shit working for CPS. The worse the better.
There is so much equine excrement here that I don't know where to begin. First of all, even if all of these cases were 100% true as presented. It in no way proves that the entire system is corrupt. Shit happens everywhere. Second of , who the hell is profiting off of placing children in foster care. Name some names. Be specific. In addition, the statement that all investigation of sexual abuse in foster care are unfounded, is even more stupid that anything else here. It totally undermines the credibility of the whole film. You think that liberalism is a mental disorder, I think that the need to spread this kid of irresponsible shit is a mental disorder.
More outrage? Nobody's claiming that all CPS workers are corrupt, so one wonders who you are addressing this to.
You are claiming that all CPS workers are thugs and you cheered the murder of one by a mother without having the first clue why her kids were taken.
They are all thugs,domestic terrorists,scum,liars,thieves,state sanctioned kidnappers. In same boat as cops IMO. Bullied in school decided to get job where their title gives them power to harm others. I care less what happens to ANY piece of shit working for CPS. The worse the better.

What a piece of shit you are.

Cheering on a murderer- who murdered her aunt, two cousins and a mother of two.

If the mother had first killed her own child, you would be cheering even louder.
Killed the aunt and cousins because they are probably the ones that called CPS on her if so good for her. 3 less piece of shit. CPS worker is a terrorist and absolutely 100% deserved it. 1 less state kidnapping agent to harm families and kids.
. CPS needs ABOLISHED.

Because Odium believes parents should be able to beat, molest or murder their children without government interference.
Because CPS is going to stop EVERY situation like that,because CPS NEVER commits the SAME acts or puts kids in homes that do the SAME thing that supposedly happened at home.

If the mother had first killed her own child, you would be cheering even louder.
Killed the aunt and cousins because they are probably the ones that called CPS on her if so good for her. 3 less piece of shit. CPS worker is a terrorist and absolutely 100% deserved it. 1 less state kidnapping agent to harm families and kids.
. CPS needs ABOLISHED.

Because Odium believes parents should be able to beat, molest or murder their children without government interference.
Because CPS is going to stop EVERY situation like that,because CPS NEVER commits the SAME acts or puts kids in homes that do the SAME thing that supposedly happened at home.

I think you have a misunderstanding of the word legal. ;)

Seems that you are becoming unhinged , even more so than before. What are you, one of those antigovernment sovereign citizens? Bet you don't much like gays either. Get help dude.
I am firmly in control. Better believe that. I just DESPISE scum like you. Oh and no not some fucking idiot sovereign citizen. Oh and yes faggots are nothing but mentally ill degenerates.
So, the asshole who thinks that parents should be able to abuse, neglect, molest or kill their kids w/o government intervention calls Those who would protect kids degenerates.

Try a KKK member, white supremacist piece of shit whose very existence disproves white supremacy.

Horsecrapp.
Person that thinks government owns everyone and can kidnap them whenever possible is the "sane" one. People who know that children belong to the parents and the government has no legit right to them and would protect them at all costs and rightfully takes revenge on evil people who harm their families are the sociopaths....that's what happens in culturally marxist societies.
Protecting children from sociopaths like you who happened to be able to reproduce is not evil.

Feeling froggy jump motherfucker. MY KIDS! Get that through your thick fucking head. You come near me not much I can do for ya son....that's taken your life to your own hands....not a smart idea...neither YOU nor the government OWN my kids or me. PERIOD. So you go ahead and jump....we got castle law here. The only sociopath here is the piece of SHIT who kidnaps kids for a living and those like you who think because people raise their kids differently from your FUCKED UP worldview is abuse.
Cowards like you always talk a good game. In the real world, you would piss your pants.

And you are probably one of the first to complain when a kid dies at the hands of abusive parents.
Nope. Dies at hands of parents or dies at hands of foster parents or CPS worker what's the difference? Kid is still dead.

So every kid taken by social workers died?

Is the irony of this post apparent to anyone else ?

You lecture me on judging.....

Then pull my parents into the conversation and judge them ?

My taught me to avoid such insults.

Post 135 reported.

There was a larger point he was making that you missed entirely, being so quick to be offended.

Horsecrapp.

Person that thinks government owns everyone and can kidnap them whenever possible is the "sane" one. People who know that children belong to the parents

Right there- Odium thinks that parents own their children- and are free to do with their property as they see fit- break them- rape them- kill them- children are just property to Odium- to be done with as the owners see fit.

And you are probably one of the first to complain when a kid dies at the hands of abusive parents.
Nope. Dies at hands of parents or dies at hands of foster parents or CPS worker what's the difference? Kid is still dead.
The difference is that hundreds die at the hands of their parents and none die at the hands of a caseworker.
1. That's a lie
2. None of your damn business. EVEN IF hundreds die CPS would not have caught them all. People need to mind their own damn business.

So we need to mind our own business and let the parents abuse or even kill their kids if they want??

Horsecrapp.

Your poor children.

I hope they survive to adulthood.

More horseshit. Who is making money. Show us. Provide the documentation.
You think that the sex slave trade is financed through public channels?[/QUOT
The cat was actually collateral damage in a project aimed at killing possums.....

Or did you think I actually broke into a woman's house and killed a pet?

You're causing an itch in my iggy finger to. This thread is not about a stupid cat.
No. It is about a woman who killed
Who is making the money and how.? Where is the CPS involvement. Answer the question and stop playing games.
CPS takes kids out of homes where they are protected and exposes them to the fringes of society. And fuck you thinking you can demand shit. Those links were already provided on this and the other thread.
Are you going to ignore the fact that your hero here actually killed three other people?
Who's my hero here?
The woman you have been praising for the cold blooded murder of the woman who saved the lives of her kids by getting them out of her home; the same woman who murdered the family members who stepped in to save her child, to care for her child because she was a violent criminal. That is your hero.
Look at my signature. You act shocked that I defend those who stand against tyrants.

I am no longer shocked that you are a pet killing, cheerleader of murderers.

Well, we know you are one of the sick ones. Probably buddies with the poster who shot up the movie theater in LA.

Well, we know you are one of the sick ones. Probably buddies with the poster who shot up the movie theater in LA.

I'm not the one advocating the kidnapping of children. You scum are. YOU are a threat to civil society.

White power!!!

Horsecrapp.

You're sounding a bit hysterical. I hope that you're not thinking of doing anything rash, are you?

I'm not the one advocating the kidnapping of children. You scum are. YOU are a threat to civil society.

I just looked at your profile. You are one sick and offensive fucker. Not dealing with you anymore.

Nope....not at all. You have very clearly and repeatedly supported a woman who killed family members and a total stranger. It's on you, sicky.

Right. You are advocating letting parents rape, beat, neglect or kill them without government intervention

I just looked at your profile. You are one sick and offensive fucker. Not dealing with you anymore.
Someone who wishes Happy Birthday to Adolf Hitler. Yeah...he's a piece of work, isn't he?

Good saves me the trouble. Fucking child kidnapping piece of shit.Nothing more offensive than kidnapping kids from families.

Forum List

Back