Mother Jones Editor (and She’s Serious): Tomahawk Missile Is Offensive to Native Americans

Is this the most pressing issue of the day?

• No, you goof ball Transgender bathrooms are more important

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yes, If we change the name to Holy Jihad, ISIS will then like us.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
59 missiles at $1.4M each. Ratheon stock surges. Don has investments with Ratheon. The more he bombs, the more he makes. The more america bombs, the more money the "job creator" class makes. War is just business and america is the greatest purveyor of voilence, arms, and WMD's on the planet.

What's offensive about that? Nothing. We applaud "success".

Now that right there, show me the link to the missile company. I'm pretty sure a bunch of democrats and normal folks invest in Ratheon to. That is about some of the most stupid, Alex Jones shit I have seen in awhile.

" Tomahawk missiles are offensive to Native Americans. We need to change the name of the cruise missiles that we launched into Syria because Tomahawk missiles are offensive to Native Americans.... How ridiculous can you be? By the way, it’s not a joke. They’re dead serious. The editor of Mother Jones — and, by the way, would it surprise you and would it be sexist of me to point out that the editor is a woman? " - Rush
Mother Jones Editor (and She’s Serious): Tomahawk Missile Is Offensive to Native Americans

It's shit like this that reminds me to be thankful that I'm not an emotionally unstable whacko with daddy issues.
Thanks mom and dad for hugging me often as a child and assuring me that I'm awesome and that I have self worth.
Poor Liberals!

" Tomahawk missiles are offensive to Native Americans. We need to change the name of the cruise missiles that we launched into Syria because Tomahawk missiles are offensive to Native Americans.... How ridiculous can you be? By the way, it’s not a joke. They’re dead serious. The editor of Mother Jones — and, by the way, would it surprise you and would it be sexist of me to point out that the editor is a woman? " - Rush
Tomahawk is just a name. It's not a big deal. ;)
The real problem is when Tomahawks are not use properly and cause unfair damages on civilians I think (like all other guns) :(

Arrowhead Stadium...The 85,000 person tomahawk chop.

602420038.0.jpg

I'm offended by offended people. I offend myself sometimes by being offended.

59 missiles at $1.4M each. Ratheon stock surges. Don has investments with Ratheon. The more he bombs, the more he makes. The more america bombs, the more money the "job creator" class makes. War is just business and america is the greatest purveyor of voilence, arms, and WMD's on the planet.

Now that right there, show me the link to the missile company. I'm pretty sure a bunch of democrats and normal folks invest in Ratheon to. That is about some of the most stupid, Alex Jones shit I have seen in awhile.
I believe General Dynamics is the manufacturer.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

No:

http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/n...acts-about-the-raytheon-missiles-used-in.html

Saw a comment expressed elsewhere that agreed the name Tomahawk Missile was offense to Native Americans. It was accompanied by suggestion that it be renamed to Allah Express.

You mean Raytheon?

I'll see your bullshit accusation and I'll raise you! Here's my link from a lib's favorite!

Did President Trump Profit from the U.S. Missile Strike Against Syria?

No:

http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/n...acts-about-the-raytheon-missiles-used-in.html
General Dynamics was the original contractor that created the missile.

Arrowhead Stadium...The 85,000 person tomahawk chop.

602420038.0.jpg
There are more than that at any Florida State game. That's where the Chiefs stole it!

The Seminole example is hilarious. The university was pressured by the usual moonbat crowd to change their team name because it was offensive and the Seminole Indian Tribe said (paraphrasing) 'Hold on a minute, we love this shit!'.

Forum List

Back