Mother of 100 deported

couldn't find the article but one of the articles I did link on this board is about mexico having problem accepting its mexicans that can't speak the mexican lingo and can only speak English . So mexico is being forced to accept mexicans that can't function properly in mexicos third world society .
I would enjoy reading that article, and others like it if you can find them.

couldn't find the article but one of the articles I did link on this board is about mexico having problem accepting its mexicans that can't speak the mexican lingo and can only speak English . So mexico is being forced to accept mexicans that can't function properly in mexicos third world society .
I would enjoy reading that article, and others like it if you can find them.
---------------------------------- I'll try finding it Vastator .

and , an interesting article , --- Back At Home, Deported Mexicans Struggle --- and this is all the fault of R.Reagan and the especially the 'old man bush' and then of course every administration that came after them . It would have continued with 'jebito bush' or Hillary Clinton so we MAY have dodged a bullet for at least 4 years . [I hope for 8 and I hope that Trump gets busier on this issue]

I agree with TN. They took their chances and they knew what they were doing. If they're caught, they pay the price. I feel bad for their family members that are here legally, and that some are left behind, but ffs they knew what they were risking and why are they crying about it now that they're paying the piper?
I hate it for the kids. I sincerely do. Like the story of the kids watching ICE arrest their dad after dropping them off for school.. But it was THEIR mistakes leading up to it.
I think if you ask the father what mistake he made, it would be getting caught, not bringing his family to the US or having children in the US.
Maybe you are right. Another reason I'm glad he got arrested. Thanks
I think it's a tragic situation. Does the fault lie with the father who only hopes to give his family a better life than he had? Or the corrupt governments in Mexico that created the environment where people leave their country to attain a decent life for their family? Or the inconsistent US immigration policy which at times have welcomed illegal immigrants, punctuated by periods of rigid enforcement followed periods of amnesty?
Both governments are guilty of what you say. It makes the choice illegals made easy to understand, but it doesn't excuse it. Ironically, I think part of the reason the number of Mexican illegals has gone down sharply over the past years is because the U.S. has been sending jobs there. We like that Mexican illegals are reduced, but now we are going to make it harder for companies to do business there, which will make the Mexican economy harder for folks again, so more will again try to come here.
Once we build the wall, they'll start coming other ways. Like boats. Meanwhile, Trump wants to cut back Coast Guard funding. It should be increased, not decreased, considering what will happen once the wall is built. It won't be just people getting smuggled; it will be drugs.
You're right. Making it harder to cross the southern boarder will certainly increase the number coming by sea and that border is over 12,000 miles, 88,000 miles of shoreline.

The current get tough policy on immigration enforcement will only last as long this administration. The next president will issue new executive orders and the pendulum will swing back in the other direction. I believe the answer is revamping immigration laws to come up with a compromise, otherwise the country will continue to swing back and forth with each change in government.

Simply by making our immigration laws fairer, simpler, and eliminating ambiguity will go a long way to solving the problem.

Unfortunately, each side's solution to this problem and others is one party rule which is neither practical nor good for the country.

let them come and deport them plus put other measures in place. Hire more border patrol and border control . its good for business as Border patrol employees spend taxpayer provided money in Walmart and other stores just as well as illegal aliens spend government / taxpayer provided money Flopper .

Yeah, the Left Open Borders folks sure do love to use the children to advance their agenda. Expect the daily stories about the 'Poor Children' from Leftist Media Outlets like CNN, NBC, NPR, NY Times, and so on. It's all about the exploitation.

innocent , there are NO innocent illegal aliens in the USA Flopper !!

Sounds like if we just deported her ovaries we'd be in the win column.....

Technically, you are correct, an illegal immigrant is guilty of a violation of immigration law because a court has so ruled. However, an undocumented immigrant is not.

You apparently do not understand immigration laws. Many undocumented immigrants have only overstayed a visa, and that is not a criminal offense. 40% of the undocumented immigrants are at most guilty of unlawful present in the US, a civil misdemeanor carrying no punishment or penalty. Illegal entry into the US is also a civil misdemeanor which generally carries no penalty for a first offender. Driving a vehicle without a license is a more serious offense in most places in the US than being an undocumented immigrant.

I hate it for the kids. I sincerely do. Like the story of the kids watching ICE arrest their dad after dropping them off for school.. But it was THEIR mistakes leading up to it.
I think if you ask the father what mistake he made, it would be getting caught, not bringing his family to the US or having children in the US.
I think it's a tragic situation. Does the fault lie with the father who only hopes to give his family a better life than he had? Or the corrupt governments in Mexico that created the environment where people leave their country to attain a decent life for their family? Or the inconsistent US immigration policy which at times have welcomed illegal immigrants, punctuated by periods of rigid enforcement followed periods of amnesty?
Both governments are guilty of what you say. It makes the choice illegals made easy to understand, but it doesn't excuse it. Ironically, I think part of the reason the number of Mexican illegals has gone down sharply over the past years is because the U.S. has been sending jobs there. We like that Mexican illegals are reduced, but now we are going to make it harder for companies to do business there, which will make the Mexican economy harder for folks again, so more will again try to come here.
Once we build the wall, they'll start coming other ways. Like boats. Meanwhile, Trump wants to cut back Coast Guard funding. It should be increased, not decreased, considering what will happen once the wall is built. It won't be just people getting smuggled; it will be drugs.
You're right. Making it harder to cross the southern boarder will certainly increase the number coming by sea and that border is over 12,000 miles, 88,000 miles of shoreline.

The current get tough policy on immigration enforcement will only last as long this administration. The next president will issue new executive orders and the pendulum will swing back in the other direction. I believe the answer is revamping immigration laws to come up with a compromise, otherwise the country will continue to swing back and forth with each change in government.

Simply by making our immigration laws fairer, simpler, and eliminating ambiguity will go a long way to solving the problem.

Unfortunately, each side's solution to this problem and others is one party rule which is neither practical nor good for the country.
There is nothing unfair about our immigration laws. The only thing ambiguous is the democrats enforcement of them.

There is nothing unfair about our immigration laws. The only thing ambiguous is the democrats enforcement of them.
Don't forget the Republicans. The amnesty party!

I don't support amnesty. No matter what front promotes it.

I don't support amnesty. No matter what front promotes it.
Hell no. Me either.

Technically, you are correct, an illegal immigrant is guilty of a violation of immigration law because a court has so ruled. However, an undocumented immigrant is not.

You apparently do not understand immigration laws. Many undocumented immigrants have only overstayed a visa, and that is not a criminal offense. 40% of the undocumented immigrants are at most guilty of unlawful present in the US, a civil misdemeanor carrying no punishment or penalty. Illegal entry into the US is also a civil misdemeanor which generally carries no penalty for a first offender. Driving a vehicle without a license is a more serious offense in most places in the US than being an undocumented immigrant.
--------------------------------------------------------------- in my world err the normal world of American people illegal aliens steal from me , my kids and Grandkids when they break into the USA Flopper .

---------------------------------------------------------------------- republicans are just as bad , see R.Reagan who started the problem , see the 'bushes' who aid and encourage illegal aliens . [and i liked R. Reagan but Reagan and VP bush started the problem in 86] Vasator .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back