🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mother of Chris Stevens Asks Trump to Stop Using Her Son's Name...

What do ewe consider " credible"?

An unedited video from a "credible" source should work.

So seriously, you don't want the speech of Hillary saying the Benghazi attack was because of the video, you want someone to report she said it?

:wtf:

Redskin is a strange little man

Do you have a "credible" video of Hillary actually saying that Benghazi was because of a video? I know Rice said it during the fog of war - but did Hillary?
Yep!

Funny. That doctored video has been thoroughly debunked.

Really? It was filmed live by all the networks. Show us the original please!

Funny. Even the terrorists said it was the video. BTW, do you have "credible" proof that Hillary publicly stated that Benghazi was because of the video?

BENGHAZI FLASHBACK: When Fox News Reported That The Benghazi Attack Was Triggered By Anti-Islam Video

So seriously, you don't want the speech of Hillary saying the Benghazi attack was because of the video, you want someone to report she said it?

Do you have a "credible" video of Hillary actually saying that Benghazi was because of a video? I know Rice said it during the fog of war - but did Hillary?
Yep!

Note that the libtard laughed at the returning coffins. I personally did not see anything funny about it.

Yep!

Funny, because it isn't doctored....

Mother of Ambassador Killed in Benghazi Asks Donald Trump to Stop Using His Name

The mother of the late U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens—who was killed in the2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya—has called for an “immediate and permanent stop” to the use of her son’s name by GOP leaders and Donald Trump in his presidential campaign, calling the practice “opportunistic and cynical.”

“As Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s mother, I am writing to object to any mention of his name and death in Benghazi, Libya, by Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican Party,” Mary Commanday said in a letter-to-the-editor published in the New York Times on Saturday.

“I know for certain that Chris would not have wanted his name or memory used in that connection. I hope that there will be an immediate and permanent stop to this opportunistic and cynical use by the campaign.”

Uh oh. Looks like she just made Trump's shit list. :lol:
She doesn't have to ask Hillary. She has forgotten his name. What difference did it make that he died?

Yep!

It never happened.

Yep!

It never happened.

Exposed!!!!!

Yep!

It never happened.

No one on this forum should ever waste their time with the likes of you. I am done.

Yep!

Note that the libtard laughed at the returning coffins. I personally did not see anything funny about it.

You must stop peddling your fairy tales.

Yep!

It never happened.

No one on this forum should ever waste their time with the likes of you. I am done.

Aw, shucks, don't you wanna neg me like in the good ole days...?

QUOTE]
She doesn't have to ask Hillary. She has forgotten his name. What difference did it make that he died?

Please stop with this lie. "What difference does it make" whether he died because of a video or a terrorist attack? That was Hillary's question. The reason for the attack doesn't make him more or less dead.

Not that the truth matters to you.

QUOTE]

Please stop with this lie. "What difference does it make" whether he died because of a video or a terrorist attack? That was Hillary's question. The reason for the attack doesn't make him more or less dead.

It sure as fuck dosen't matter to leftists. Why is that?

Trump should respect her wishes. Her grief has been public enough. She doesn't need to be reminded on a regular basis that her son's death should never have happened.

QUOTE]

Her incompetence made him dead. That's a fact.

She should be honored that the imminent Reich chancellor is mentioning her son.
Notice the stupid libtard has not prouduced the " undoctored" original? Wonder why?

From my signature:

NaziCons have cried "wolf" so many times against the Clintons that when a real "wolf" shows up - most sane people don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. NaziCons owe the Clintons many "get out of jail free" cards.

She should be honored that the imminent Reich chancellor is mentioning her son.
Notice the stupid libtard has not prouduced the " undoctored" original? Wonder why?

From my signature:

NaziCons have cried "wolf" so many times against the Clintons that when a real "wolf" shows up - most sane people don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. NaziCons owe the Clintons many "get out of jail free" cards.
it's only 8 years. settle down.

QUOTE]

Her incompetence made him dead. That's a fact.
Well honey! At this point what difference............does it make?

Forum List

Back