Mother of God, Lindsey MF Graham is Woke ladies and gentlemen, doesn't give a...

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
What dirt did McCain have on this fine man?

Because he doesn't give a shit! Not anymore...

He has seriously gone from my least favorite Republican Senator to my most favorite in just 2 weeks, 6 second video is a MUST WATCH

He has seriously gone from my least favorite Republican Senator to my most favorite in just 2 weeks, 6 second video is a MUST WATCH

Give him a sec, he will piss you off again.

He'd have to do a lot, he's built a lot of goodwill with me lately, do had Cocaine Mitch

I think some are starting to get it in the Republican party. We don't want people who constantly back peddle or take crap from people and sit in the corner in fear of criticism. We want fighters. We want people to say exactly what Graham did. In fact we want all of them to say it.

We no longer want Republicans who bring a knife to a gun fight, we want Republicans to bring an AR to the gun fight, and that's the new page Trump has created for us Republicans. Good on him.

We are sick of people like Senator SnowFlake who bow down to the Democrats to kiss their asses.

He'd have to do a lot, he's built a lot of goodwill with me lately, do had Cocaine Mitch

Lol, just wait until DACA and wall money come up for a vote lol. But I have to agree, he atleast knows “wrong” when he sees it.

The dude may have finally found his nuts...let’s hope the rest of the nutless sack of shits within the Party do the same...and soon.

Lol, just wait until DACA and wall money come up for a vote lol. But I have to agree, he atleast knows “wrong” when he sees it.

I don't know, I am really thinking that whatever dark secrets that were holding him back are buried with John McCain

I'm with you, Graham went from my dog house to the pent house in one week! Pretty awesome when a politician finally realizes what he is meant to do. Defend the Republic against the Liberal hordes. :clap::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back