🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Mother of martyrs' dies

Pud Fucker Tin-ear. The fucking Palistains hide behind women and children and then act all victimized when some of the very women and children get hit as collateral damage.

If they gave a rat's ass about the lives of the children, they could stop waging war over a clump of sod and especially stop trying to use their own children as shields. But they don't care about their own children. So, no pity.

yeah, teah, yeah...line up the box cars. maybe, if they are stupid enough or craven enough they will toss their children in.

but i wouldn't bet on it. they don't have the hearts of KAPOs.

Yes, Tinmore, I can see the compassion for Jews just oozing from every pore in his body. I stand corrected!! lol!! - Jeremiah

you don't want it, chump, don't bring it. you have palestinian mothers using their kids as sandbags, then you are going to have parents chucking kids into box cars.

Chump? I haven't heard that one in ages, Seal. You're telling your age now. Get the oxygen mask I can tell you are about out of air. Are you seeing little black dots yet? - Jeremiah

lol. Seal give me a break. You were on the same middle east boards and even then you were denying the evidence - photos - everything the Israelis presented to prove what they were doing with the kids there. Don't act as if you don't know about it. Seriously. What kind of a Catholic are you anyhow?? I pray to allah for miriam??? ROFL! You must be kidding me... I haven't even had my coffee yet..

- Jeremiah

show me that they were being used as sandbags, mother fucker, or shut the fuck up, ya smarmy little liar.

you had your two straight pages of trashing palestinian mothers. get a grip. if ya don't want it, don't bring it.

Two straight pages? Where? Link please! - Jeremiah

i'm still waiting on your links, pussyfook...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/284131-mother-of-martyrs-dies.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/284131-mother-of-martyrs-dies-2.html

maybe someone should check out baruch goldstein's mother. i heard she was quite proud of her son. maybe she wasn't an israeli, but she was an AMERICAN JEW.

i guess, following the logic of these posts, it is not unfair to portray jewish mothers of america as lovers of cold blooded killers.

go to fookin' hell, lipush.

Save me a seat.

No reasonable person will praise Goldstein, I do not know personally any people who does.

I heard that mothers died suffering. Poetic justice after killing 4 innocent Israeli kids? Only God knows.

show me that they were being used as sandbags, mother fucker, or shut the fuck up, ya smarmy little liar.

you had your two straight pages of trashing palestinian mothers. get a grip. if ya don't want it, don't bring it.

Two straight pages? Where? Link please! - Jeremiah

i'm still waiting on your links, pussyfook...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/284131-mother-of-martyrs-dies.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/284131-mother-of-martyrs-dies-2.html

Ladies first. Where are your manners? Give me the link, Seal. - Jeremiah

That isn't it. That is a gospel message. Calvary love. Give me the two pages, still waiting.. - Jeremiah

Which one is YOU, seal?

348srxx.jpg

goldstein? his muslim patients in brooklyn praised him. they were
wrecked when he died

Tinmore, when a Palestinian mother wishes to send "100 sons to die for Allah's sake" you are surprised there are so many casualties on their side?

When an Israeli mother covers her child's body with her own, forsaking herself so her child could live, you are surprised there are so LITTLE casualties on OUR side?

6 March 2012

Hamza Muhammad Zayed Jaradat, 12, of Sair, near Hebron, killed, with his cousin, by an unexploded IDF mortar shell.

Zayed Juma Zayed Jaradat, 12, of Sair, near Hebron, killed, with his cousin, by an unexploded IDF mortar shell.

8 March 2012

Zakaria Jamal Muhammad Musa Abu Arram, 16, of Yatta, near Hebron, killed by IDF gunfire to his head during an incursion.

11 March 2012

Ayoub Amer Muhammad Asaliya, 12, of Jabalya, Gaza, killed by an IDF missile strike while chasing a puppy in the street before school.

3 April 2012

Hashem Misbah Salem Saad, 17, of Shujaiya, east of Gaza City, Gaza, killed by IDF gunfire near the Gaza perimeter fence.

19 June 2012

Muhammad Bassam Shukri Abu Mu'eiliq, 16, of al-Musadar, in Gaza’s Deir al-Balah district, killed while trying to enter Israel together with two other young men, one of whom was also killed.

20 June 2012

Maamun Muhammad Zuhdi a-Dam, 12, of Gaza City, killed by an IDF missile as he played near his parents on their farmland east of a-Zeitun in Gaza City.

8 November 2012

Ahmed Younis Khader Abu Daqqa, 13, of ‘Abassan village, east of Khan Younis, Gaza, killed by IDF gunfire to his abdomen while playing football in front of his home during an Israeli incursion.

10 November 2012

Mohammed Ussama Hassan Harara, 16, killed by an IDF shell fired at children playing football in a playground in al-Shoja’iya, east of Gaza City.

Ahmed Mustafa Khaled Harara, 17, killed by an IDF shell fired at children playing football in a playground in al-Shoja’iya, east of Gaza City.

14 November 2012

Omar Misharawi, 11 months, of Gaza City, son of a BBC video and photo editor, killed in an IDF air strike on his family home.

Ranan Arafat, 7, of Gaza City, killed during Israel’s assassination of Hamas military chief Ahmed al-Jabri.

15 November 2012

Mohamed Sa’ed Allah, 3, of Jabalya refugee camp, Gaza, killed in an IDF air strike targeting his family home.

Mohamed Al Abadlah, 2, of Khan Younis, died of wounds suffered in an IDF air strike the previous day.

Hanin Tafesh, 10 months, killed when the IDF bombarded her family home.

Fares Al-Basyouni, 9, of Beit Hanoun, killed when the IDF bombarded his family home.

Odai Jamal Nasser, 16, of Beit Hanoun, killed when the IDF bombarded his family home.

Tareq Jamal Nasser, 14, of Beit Hanoun, killed when the IDF bombarded his family home.

16 November 2012

Mahmoud Raed Sadallah, 4, of Jabalya, Gaza Strip, killed following an explosion.

18 November 2012

Tamer Abu Asaifan, 3, of Jabalya refugee camp, Gaza, killed in an IDF air strike on his family home.

Jumana Abu Asaifan, 1, of Jabalya refugee camp, Gaza, killed in an IDF air strike on her family home.

Muamin Hammad, 15, of Jabalya refugee camp, Gaza, killed in an IDF air strike on a water tanker truck as he and his father were delivering water.

Tasneem Nahal, 9, of Al-Shatie refugee camp in western Gaza City, killed in an IDF air strike.

Eyad Abu Khousa, 18 months, of al-Bureij refugee camp, Gaza, killed in an IDF missile strike, in which his brother was injured.

Ranin Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 5, of Gaza City, one of four siblings killed in an Israeli missile strike on their family home.

Jamal Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 7, of Gaza City, one of four siblings killed in an Israeli missile strike on their family home.

Yousef Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 10, of Gaza City, one of four siblings killed in an Israeli missile strike on their family home.

Ibrahim Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 1, of Gaza City, one of four siblings killed in an Israeli missile strike on their family home.

Hussein Jalal Nasser, 6, of northern Gaza, killed in an Israeli air strike on his family home.

Najeeb Ahmed Najeeb, 1, of the Qalandiya refugee camp, died of serious burns he suffered when Israeli troops fired a gas grenade into his family home.

19 November 2012

Mohammed Iyad Abu Zour, 5, of Gaza City, killed by IDF shelling of his family home in the Az-Zeitoun neighborhood.

Rana Al-Shandi, 1, of Gaza City, killed in an Israeli airstrike on the former Al-Sarava security compound.

Omar Mahmoud Mohammed al-Astal, 14, of Al-Qarara, in southern Gaza, killed in an Israeli attack on his family farm.

Suhaib Hijazi, 4, of Beit Lahiya, killed along with his twin brother and their parents in an Israeli airstrike on their family home.

Muhammad Hijazi, 4, of Beit Lahiya, killed along with his twin brother and their parents in an Israeli airstrike on their family home.

Ahmad Tawfiq al-Nasasra, 17, of Rafah, killed along with his brother in an Israeli airstrike on their family home.

Muhammad al-Nasasra, 15, of Rafah, killed along with his brother in an Israeli airstrike on their family home.

20 November 2012

Yahya Mohammed Awad, 15, of Beit-Lahiya, Gaza, killed by an Israeli missile while hunting birds.

21 November 2012

Mahmoud Abu Khusa, 13, of Gaza City, killed by an Israeli airstrike on Al-Nafaq street.

Ayman Talal Al-Assaly, 17, of Gaza City, killed along with his father and sister in an Israeli missile strike on their family home.

Abderrahman Na’eem, 6, of Gaza City, killed by an Israeli airstrike on the Ne’ma building in which three other children were injured.

Riham Al-Nabaheen, 4, of Nusseirat refugee camp in central Gaza, killed in an Israeli attack on her home.

Nader Yousef Abu Mghaseeb, 14, of Deir al-Balah, Gaza, killed by an Israeli drone strike.

12 December 2012

Muhammad Ziad Awad Salaymah, 17, of Hebron, West Bank, shot and killed by an Israeli policewoman after he allegedly pulled a fake pistol near a border patrol post in Hebron’s Old City.

Remember These Children 2012 Memorial

And Israel calls the Palestinians terrorists.

Nice propaganda campaign.

BTW, no Israeli children were killed in 2012.

Tinmore, when a Palestinian mother wishes to send "100 sons to die for Allah's sake" you are surprised there are so many casualties on their side?

When an Israeli mother covers her child's body with her own, forsaking herself so her child could live, you are surprised there are so LITTLE casualties on OUR side?

6 March 2012

Hamza Muhammad Zayed Jaradat, 12, of Sair, near Hebron, killed, with his cousin, by an unexploded IDF mortar shell.

Zayed Juma Zayed Jaradat, 12, of Sair, near Hebron, killed, with his cousin, by an unexploded IDF mortar shell.

8 March 2012

Zakaria Jamal Muhammad Musa Abu Arram, 16, of Yatta, near Hebron, killed by IDF gunfire to his head during an incursion.

11 March 2012

Ayoub Amer Muhammad Asaliya, 12, of Jabalya, Gaza, killed by an IDF missile strike while chasing a puppy in the street before school.

3 April 2012

Hashem Misbah Salem Saad, 17, of Shujaiya, east of Gaza City, Gaza, killed by IDF gunfire near the Gaza perimeter fence.

19 June 2012

Muhammad Bassam Shukri Abu Mu'eiliq, 16, of al-Musadar, in Gaza’s Deir al-Balah district, killed while trying to enter Israel together with two other young men, one of whom was also killed.

20 June 2012

Maamun Muhammad Zuhdi a-Dam, 12, of Gaza City, killed by an IDF missile as he played near his parents on their farmland east of a-Zeitun in Gaza City.

8 November 2012

Ahmed Younis Khader Abu Daqqa, 13, of ‘Abassan village, east of Khan Younis, Gaza, killed by IDF gunfire to his abdomen while playing football in front of his home during an Israeli incursion.

10 November 2012

Mohammed Ussama Hassan Harara, 16, killed by an IDF shell fired at children playing football in a playground in al-Shoja’iya, east of Gaza City.

Ahmed Mustafa Khaled Harara, 17, killed by an IDF shell fired at children playing football in a playground in al-Shoja’iya, east of Gaza City.

14 November 2012

Omar Misharawi, 11 months, of Gaza City, son of a BBC video and photo editor, killed in an IDF air strike on his family home.

Ranan Arafat, 7, of Gaza City, killed during Israel’s assassination of Hamas military chief Ahmed al-Jabri.

15 November 2012

Mohamed Sa’ed Allah, 3, of Jabalya refugee camp, Gaza, killed in an IDF air strike targeting his family home.

Mohamed Al Abadlah, 2, of Khan Younis, died of wounds suffered in an IDF air strike the previous day.

Fares Al-Basyouni, 9, of Beit Hanoun, killed when the IDF bombarded his family home.

Odai Jamal Nasser, 16, of Beit Hanoun, killed when the IDF bombarded his family home.

Tareq Jamal Nasser, 14, of Beit Hanoun, killed when the IDF bombarded his family home.

16 November 2012

Mahmoud Raed Sadallah, 4, of Jabalya, Gaza Strip, killed following an explosion.

18 November 2012

Tamer Abu Asaifan, 3, of Jabalya refugee camp, Gaza, killed in an IDF air strike on his family home.

Jumana Abu Asaifan, 1, of Jabalya refugee camp, Gaza, killed in an IDF air strike on her family home.

Muamin Hammad, 15, of Jabalya refugee camp, Gaza, killed in an IDF air strike on a water tanker truck as he and his father were delivering water.

Tasneem Nahal, 9, of Al-Shatie refugee camp in western Gaza City, killed in an IDF air strike.

Eyad Abu Khousa, 18 months, of al-Bureij refugee camp, Gaza, killed in an IDF missile strike, in which his brother was injured.

Ranin Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 5, of Gaza City, one of four siblings killed in an Israeli missile strike on their family home.

Jamal Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 7, of Gaza City, one of four siblings killed in an Israeli missile strike on their family home.

Yousef Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 10, of Gaza City, one of four siblings killed in an Israeli missile strike on their family home.

Ibrahim Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 1, of Gaza City, one of four siblings killed in an Israeli missile strike on their family home.

Hussein Jalal Nasser, 6, of northern Gaza, killed in an Israeli air strike on his family home.

Najeeb Ahmed Najeeb, 1, of the Qalandiya refugee camp, died of serious burns he suffered when Israeli troops fired a gas grenade into his family home.

19 November 2012

Mohammed Iyad Abu Zour, 5, of Gaza City, killed by IDF shelling of his family home in the Az-Zeitoun neighborhood.

Rana Al-Shandi, 1, of Gaza City, killed in an Israeli airstrike on the former Al-Sarava security compound.

Omar Mahmoud Mohammed al-Astal, 14, of Al-Qarara, in southern Gaza, killed in an Israeli attack on his family farm.

Suhaib Hijazi, 4, of Beit Lahiya, killed along with his twin brother and their parents in an Israeli airstrike on their family home.

Muhammad Hijazi, 4, of Beit Lahiya, killed along with his twin brother and their parents in an Israeli airstrike on their family home.

Ahmad Tawfiq al-Nasasra, 17, of Rafah, killed along with his brother in an Israeli airstrike on their family home.

Muhammad al-Nasasra, 15, of Rafah, killed along with his brother in an Israeli airstrike on their family home.

20 November 2012

Yahya Mohammed Awad, 15, of Beit-Lahiya, Gaza, killed by an Israeli missile while hunting birds.

21 November 2012

Mahmoud Abu Khusa, 13, of Gaza City, killed by an Israeli airstrike on Al-Nafaq street.

Ayman Talal Al-Assaly, 17, of Gaza City, killed along with his father and sister in an Israeli missile strike on their family home.

Abderrahman Na’eem, 6, of Gaza City, killed by an Israeli airstrike on the Ne’ma building in which three other children were injured.

Riham Al-Nabaheen, 4, of Nusseirat refugee camp in central Gaza, killed in an Israeli attack on her home.

Nader Yousef Abu Mghaseeb, 14, of Deir al-Balah, Gaza, killed by an Israeli drone strike.

12 December 2012

Muhammad Ziad Awad Salaymah, 17, of Hebron, West Bank, shot and killed by an Israeli policewoman after he allegedly pulled a fake pistol near a border patrol post in Hebron’s Old City.

The children of The Toulouse carnage were Israelis from Jerusalem.

Dies in the name of the "Palestinian cause"

Let me set up that video for you, Seal.. I know how challenged you are on the topic of Pals who use their children as a bullet vest so to speak... let's look at exhibit A. Ahmed. Boy in glasses. Do you see him? Do you see Hamas telling you that Ahmed is the one who goes before them to check for danger? If coast is clear Hamas comes in. If Ahmed doesn't come back?? Time to go wake up his younger brother, little Mohammad. There it is, Seal. It's called reality. Deal with it. - Jeremiah

Moving right along here to Exhibit B. You should now be viewing the Hamas grabbing arm of young child to use as a shield against oncoming fire from IDF. There it is in living color. Do you still want to play ball with me or have you had enough, Seal? Just say uncle. I'm reasonable. - Jeremiah

For the viewers: The reason this live video of Hamas using children as body shields for IDF has only a few views on it is because when we put these videos up they have hackers that come in and break the videos and they have to be put up all over again. It is an ongoing work. The things one has to do to get the truth out these days!! Really! But hey! Anything for Israel! Anything at all. She is worth it to me.

- Jeremiah

6 March 2012

8 March 2012

11 March 2012

3 April 2012

19 June 2012

20 June 2012

8 November 2012

10 November 2012

14 November 2012

15 November 2012

16 November 2012

18 November 2012

19 November 2012

20 November 2012

21 November 2012

12 December 2012

oh, that is quite easy to explain...

thousands of israeli mothers valiantly sacrificed their own bodies by sheltering their children from 1 tonne bombs dropped from palestinian planes or threw themselves in front of white phosphorous rounds fired ffrom palestinian artillery.

Exhibit C - last part of video - wonderful to see the truth about how sweet the IDF are with these poor children. They truly feel for them knowing that they are used by Hamas and their parents as human shields. It is obvious from this last segment that the IDF has such a heart for these little ones.

Someone has to love them. Doesn't surprise me it would be the IDF that would step up to the plate. They are the greatest! - Jeremiah

Seal, I gave you a live video of Hamas using children as human shields - sandbags - where are you? Cat got your tongue?? I'm here and waiting to counsel you out of your state of shock. Come on out and let's play ball. I'm in the mood today. - Jeremiah

Forum List

Back