🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Mother of martyrs' dies

Let me set up that video for you, Seal.. I know how challenged you are on the topic of Pals who use their children as a bullet vest so to speak... let's look at exhibit A. Ahmed. Boy in glasses. Do you see him? Do you see Hamas telling you that Ahmed is the one who goes before them to check for danger? If coast is clear Hamas comes in. If Ahmed doesn't come back?? Time to go wake up his younger brother, little Mohammad. There it is, Seal. It's called reality. Deal with it. - Jeremiah

[ame=http://youtu.be/bzq_iL4MOJc]This is how the palestinians using their children - YouTube[/ame]

Watch Hamas using Palestinian children as human shields - fast forward to about the half way point to see them using children as body shields against IDF.

[ame=http://youtu.be/bzq_iL4MOJc]This is how the palestinians using their children - YouTube[/ame]

By the way, folks. This is a real video, not a propaganda video like the Hamas posing as fishermen trespassing into Israeli waters. - Jeremiah

Has Seal left the building already??? That was fast, guess he is losing his stiff upper lip, eh? - Jeri

Golda Meir said it best when she said peace will come after the Palestinians will learn to love thier children more than they hate Jews. I don't ever see it happening.

Let me set up that video for you, Seal.. I know how challenged you are on the topic of Pals who use their children as a bullet vest so to speak... let's look at exhibit A. Ahmed. Boy in glasses. Do you see him? Do you see Hamas telling you that Ahmed is the one who goes before them to check for danger? If coast is clear Hamas comes in. If Ahmed doesn't come back?? Time to go wake up his younger brother, little Mohammad. There it is, Seal. It's called reality. Deal with it. - Jeremiah

those HAMAS cats sure are cooperative, turning their videos over to israeli propaganda and jewish paramilitary groups.

Golda Meir said it best when she said peace will come after the Palestinians will learn to love thier children more than they hate Jews. I don't ever see it happening.

That was her defense for killing Palestinian children, a woman with no morals and a scum of the earth Gentile child killer! And that is your Hero?

6 March 2012

Hamza Muhammad Zayed Jaradat, 12, of Sair, near Hebron, killed, with his cousin, by an unexploded IDF mortar shell.

Zayed Juma Zayed Jaradat, 12, of Sair, near Hebron, killed, with his cousin, by an unexploded IDF mortar shell.

8 March 2012

Zakaria Jamal Muhammad Musa Abu Arram, 16, of Yatta, near Hebron, killed by IDF gunfire to his head during an incursion.

11 March 2012

Ayoub Amer Muhammad Asaliya, 12, of Jabalya, Gaza, killed by an IDF missile strike while chasing a puppy in the street before school.

3 April 2012

Hashem Misbah Salem Saad, 17, of Shujaiya, east of Gaza City, Gaza, killed by IDF gunfire near the Gaza perimeter fence.

19 June 2012

Muhammad Bassam Shukri Abu Mu'eiliq, 16, of al-Musadar, in Gaza’s Deir al-Balah district, killed while trying to enter Israel together with two other young men, one of whom was also killed.

20 June 2012

Maamun Muhammad Zuhdi a-Dam, 12, of Gaza City, killed by an IDF missile as he played near his parents on their farmland east of a-Zeitun in Gaza City.

8 November 2012

Ahmed Younis Khader Abu Daqqa, 13, of ‘Abassan village, east of Khan Younis, Gaza, killed by IDF gunfire to his abdomen while playing football in front of his home during an Israeli incursion.

10 November 2012

Mohammed Ussama Hassan Harara, 16, killed by an IDF shell fired at children playing football in a playground in al-Shoja’iya, east of Gaza City.

Ahmed Mustafa Khaled Harara, 17, killed by an IDF shell fired at children playing football in a playground in al-Shoja’iya, east of Gaza City.

14 November 2012

Omar Misharawi, 11 months, of Gaza City, son of a BBC video and photo editor, killed in an IDF air strike on his family home.

Ranan Arafat, 7, of Gaza City, killed during Israel’s assassination of Hamas military chief Ahmed al-Jabri.

15 November 2012

Mohamed Sa’ed Allah, 3, of Jabalya refugee camp, Gaza, killed in an IDF air strike targeting his family home.

Mohamed Al Abadlah, 2, of Khan Younis, died of wounds suffered in an IDF air strike the previous day.

Hanin Tafesh, 10 months, killed when the IDF bombarded her family home.

Fares Al-Basyouni, 9, of Beit Hanoun, killed when the IDF bombarded his family home.

Odai Jamal Nasser, 16, of Beit Hanoun, killed when the IDF bombarded his family home.

Tareq Jamal Nasser, 14, of Beit Hanoun, killed when the IDF bombarded his family home.

16 November 2012

Mahmoud Raed Sadallah, 4, of Jabalya, Gaza Strip, killed following an explosion.

18 November 2012

Tamer Abu Asaifan, 3, of Jabalya refugee camp, Gaza, killed in an IDF air strike on his family home.

Jumana Abu Asaifan, 1, of Jabalya refugee camp, Gaza, killed in an IDF air strike on her family home.

Muamin Hammad, 15, of Jabalya refugee camp, Gaza, killed in an IDF air strike on a water tanker truck as he and his father were delivering water.

Tasneem Nahal, 9, of Al-Shatie refugee camp in western Gaza City, killed in an IDF air strike.

Eyad Abu Khousa, 18 months, of al-Bureij refugee camp, Gaza, killed in an IDF missile strike, in which his brother was injured.

Ranin Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 5, of Gaza City, one of four siblings killed in an Israeli missile strike on their family home.

Jamal Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 7, of Gaza City, one of four siblings killed in an Israeli missile strike on their family home.

Yousef Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 10, of Gaza City, one of four siblings killed in an Israeli missile strike on their family home.

Ibrahim Mohammed Jamal Al-Dalou, 1, of Gaza City, one of four siblings killed in an Israeli missile strike on their family home.

Hussein Jalal Nasser, 6, of northern Gaza, killed in an Israeli air strike on his family home.

Najeeb Ahmed Najeeb, 1, of the Qalandiya refugee camp, died of serious burns he suffered when Israeli troops fired a gas grenade into his family home.

19 November 2012

Mohammed Iyad Abu Zour, 5, of Gaza City, killed by IDF shelling of his family home in the Az-Zeitoun neighborhood.

Rana Al-Shandi, 1, of Gaza City, killed in an Israeli airstrike on the former Al-Sarava security compound.

Omar Mahmoud Mohammed al-Astal, 14, of Al-Qarara, in southern Gaza, killed in an Israeli attack on his family farm.

Suhaib Hijazi, 4, of Beit Lahiya, killed along with his twin brother and their parents in an Israeli airstrike on their family home.

Muhammad Hijazi, 4, of Beit Lahiya, killed along with his twin brother and their parents in an Israeli airstrike on their family home.

Ahmad Tawfiq al-Nasasra, 17, of Rafah, killed along with his brother in an Israeli airstrike on their family home.

Muhammad al-Nasasra, 15, of Rafah, killed along with his brother in an Israeli airstrike on their family home.

20 November 2012

Yahya Mohammed Awad, 15, of Beit-Lahiya, Gaza, killed by an Israeli missile while hunting birds.

21 November 2012

Mahmoud Abu Khusa, 13, of Gaza City, killed by an Israeli airstrike on Al-Nafaq street.

Ayman Talal Al-Assaly, 17, of Gaza City, killed along with his father and sister in an Israeli missile strike on their family home.

Abderrahman Na’eem, 6, of Gaza City, killed by an Israeli airstrike on the Ne’ma building in which three other children were injured.

Riham Al-Nabaheen, 4, of Nusseirat refugee camp in central Gaza, killed in an Israeli attack on her home.

Nader Yousef Abu Mghaseeb, 14, of Deir al-Balah, Gaza, killed by an Israeli drone strike.

12 December 2012

Muhammad Ziad Awad Salaymah, 17, of Hebron, West Bank, shot and killed by an Israeli policewoman after he allegedly pulled a fake pistol near a border patrol post in Hebron’s Old City.

Remember These Children 2012 Memorial

And Israel calls the Palestinians terrorists.

Nice propaganda campaign.

BTW, no Israeli children were killed in 2012.

The children of The Toulouse carnage were Israelis from Jerusalem.

Dies in the name of the "Palestinian cause"

if israelis would stay home and not put their children in danger this would never happen. next time you build a wall, build it around israel instead...and then stay behind. you'll be happier, and so will the rest of the world.

stop using your children as shields and objects to gain sympathy for your pariah state. they are little kids, for gods sake, and their parents don't even protect them. you people are animals...beasts.

Last edited:
Lakhota will be so thrilled! He gets a break today! ha! ha! - J.

and tiny dancer will be thrilled i won't rip her to shreds today.

There you arel! Good to see you back... Sealie... I'm laughing because I just now remembered you two had a debate. I missed it, how did it go? Did she school you and is there a part 2 coming on soon? Also, I have yet to see a debate on this board so how do you know you have won? Are there judges? - Jeremiah

Not to get off topic, Seal, but I read Tiny Dancers opening. She was very good. She is quite intelligent, isn't she? What did you think?

I'd consider being a judge here for a debate here. If they are using them. - Jeremiah

LOL...yeah, i always take child-rearing tips from bolsheviks.

ya carrying your red card there, rockhead.

friggin; commie.

I hate this! I just got called and have to go do something. Like this minute! I am going to be out for the better part of the week. Maybe we can pick this back up this weekend, Seal. Debate with Rosie while I'm gone. No reason to not give Tiny Dancer the day off. Lakota is getting a veritable vacation here. He'll think he died and woke up in heaven. Have a great week everyone.

- Jeremiah

I hate this! I just got called and have to go do something. Like this minute! I am going to be out for the better part of the week. Maybe we can pick this back up this weekend, Seal. Debate with Rosie while I'm gone. No reason to not give Tiny Dancer the day off. Lakota is getting a veritable vacation here. He'll think he died and woke up in heaven. Have a great week everyone.

- Jeremiah

whatever it is Jeremiah-----I hope its good-----be well

Not to get off topic, Seal, but I read Tiny Dancers opening. She was very good. She is quite intelligent, isn't she? What did you think?

I'd consider being a judge here for a debate here. If they are using them. - Jeremiah

i, and no one else either, is fooled.

now bugger off, clown. you ain't worth it.

friggin; commie.

Last one - Golda Meir said we can forgive you for killing our children but we can never forgive you for forcing us to kill yours. That woman was my hero. I adored her. Behave while I'm gone, Sealie. - Jeremiah

- Jeremiah

yeahhhhhhhhhh...OK.

later.

friggin; commie.

Last one - Golda Meir said we can forgive you for killing our children but we can never forgive you for forcing us to kill yours. That woman was my hero. I adored her. Behave while I'm gone, Sealie. - Jeremiah

I bet you dream of covering her naked body with a sheet with a hole in it, and be gettin' busy!!!

That was her defense for killing Palestinian children, a woman with no morals and a scum of the earth Gentile child killer! And that is your Hero?

The only one's responsible for the killing of nomadic Arab children are the nomadica Arabs themselves and people like you who encourage them.

Words below of the admitted child killer, Golda Meir.

GOLDA MEIR SAID

"Golda Meir (former Prime Minister of Israel) said, "We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us.""

HISTORY - MAXIMIZING POWER: GOLDA MEIR SAID

Sherri

Forum List

Back