🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Mother of martyrs' dies

Seal, just open a phone book in any Israeli city and call a Jewish mother. There are far more than a 1000 that would die for their child. All of them would. Problem is, Palestinian women won't die for their political aspirations of Islam however-------------------------> they will send their kids to die for it. They wouldn't think of giving up their own lives. They are too selfish. Is it any wonder the world isn't impressed by these people and what they are doing? Wake up and quit blaming the Israelis for what isn't their responsibility. - J.

Tinmore, when a Palestinian mother wishes to send "100 sons to die for Allah's sake" you are surprised there are so many casualties on their side?

When an Israeli mother covers her child's body with her own, forsaking herself so her child could live, you are surprised there are so LITTLE casualties on OUR side?

fine. post a list of corresponding israeli mothers to match tinmore's list, bitch.

No need to attack her because she put blew your debate out of the water with her first reply. She is right. The Palestinians can't kill their own children fast enough strapping suicide bomb vests on them, etc. You read their testimonies on this very thread - they are happy to murder civilians as Islam requires it they say. They are happy when their sons die murdering civilians so this is a great joy to them!

Israeli mothers cover their children with their own bodies as Lipush points out and would die to protect their children. Bottom line is that thousand something number of the dead Palestinian children is blood on their own parents hands. Don't blame Israel for killing your children when you are doing it yourselves. Furthermore, that number ( palestinian dead children ) should prove that those who live by violence will die by it. You need Jesus Christ and an exit from Islam to get this problem fixed. Otherwise there is no hope for these people. They will keep murdering their own children, BBC reporters children and everyone elses children. Because they do not value life. - Jeremiah

Bottom line is that thousand something number of the dead Palestinian children is blood on their own parents hands.

Typical Israeli bullshit.

Israel attacks Palestinians in their own neighborhoods and in their own homes where women and children are normally present.

If Israeli women don't want their children killed in war they shouldn't live in a war zone. Pretty simple actually.

Pud Fucker Tin-ear. The fucking Palistains hide behind women and children and then act all victimized when some of the very women and children get hit as collateral damage.

If they gave a rat's ass about the lives of the children, they could stop waging war over a clump of sod and especially stop trying to use their own children as shields. But they don't care about their own children. So, no pity.

Palistains hide behind women and children

Like at home with the wife and kids.:cuckoo:

More Israeli propaganda.

Wrong more like when they use their childs daycare for a launching pad for katusha rockets into Israel knowing the risk they put these children at. Using schools full of small children to launch their rockets into Israel... Using their own wives and children as sandbags in oncoming fire shootouts which they are legendary for doing back 10 years ago.. it was constant... every other day you were hearing about them using their kids as sandbags. Disgusting. - Jeremiah

Pud Fucker Tin-ear. The fucking Palistains hide behind women and children and then act all victimized when some of the very women and children get hit as collateral damage.

If they gave a rat's ass about the lives of the children, they could stop waging war over a clump of sod and especially stop trying to use their own children as shields. But they don't care about their own children. So, no pity.

More Israeli propaganda.

Wrong more like when they use their childs daycare for a launching pad for katusha rockets into Israel knowing the risk they put these children at. Using schools full of small children to launch their rockets into Israel... Using their own wives and children as sandbags in oncoming fire shootouts which they are legendary for doing back 10 years ago.. it was constant... every other day you were hearing about them using their kids as sandbags. Disgusting. - Jeremiah

More Israeli bullshit.

You are disgusting.

my heart goes out to the mourning but defiant palestinian mothers whose sons have given their lives for the cause of their peoples freedom.

i spit on the proud israeli mothers whose sons kill innocent palestinian women and children by dropping bombs on their apartment buildings, firing white phosphorus roudns into their cities, shooting them from sniper towers as they walk to school or run on playfields, and the hundreds of other ways they try to bend a proud people to their will, a proud people who will never give up because they value the freedom and dignity their children so richly deserve above everything.

i spit on their sons who sit in their safe homes sipping beer after a hard day of blood letting of a people who should have been beaten long ago but who never will be.

i spit on the blackened, damned souls of these israeli mothers and their sons and daughters. hell is not hot enough, nor eternity long enogh, to cleanse the decaying and putrid souls of the people of this misbegotten culture.

may allah keep you, miriam.

Last edited:
Spoken like a true anti - semite. Thanks for leaving no doubt in the minds of the readers, Seal.

- Jeremiah

More Israeli propaganda.

show me on thing that shows they were using their children as sandbags, you smarmy, lying, little christian fuck.

lying mother fucking, bible thumper.

lol. Seal give me a break. You were on the same middle east boards and even then you were denying the evidence - photos - everything the Israelis presented to prove what they were doing with the kids there. Don't act as if you don't know about it. Seriously. What kind of a Catholic are you anyhow?? I pray to allah for miriam??? ROFL! You must be kidding me... I haven't even had my coffee yet..

- Jeremiah

yeah, yeah, yeah...line up the box cars. maybe, if they are stupid enough or craven enough they will toss their children in.

but i wouldn't bet on it. they don't have the hearts of KAPOs.

Last edited:
lol. Seal give me a break. You were on the same middle east boards and even then you were denying the evidence - photos - everything the Israelis presented to prove what they were doing with the kids there. Don't act as if you don't know about it. Seriously. What kind of a Catholic are you anyhow?? I pray to allah for miriam??? ROFL! You must be kidding me... I haven't even had my coffee yet..

- Jeremiah

seal is a garden variety sandbox snot-------born with a filthy mouth---
a trait which was nurtured

yeah, teah, yeah...line up the box cars. maybe, if they are stupid enough or craven enough they will toss their children in.

Yes, Tinmore, I can see the compassion for Jews just oozing from every pore in his body. I stand corrected!! lol!! - Jeremiah

- Jeremiah

show me that they were being used as sandbags, mother fucker, or shut the fuck up, ya smarmy little liar.

you had your two straight pages of trashing palestinian mothers. get a grip. if ya don't want it, don't bring it.

yeah, teah, yeah...line up the box cars. maybe, if they are stupid enough or craven enough they will toss their children in.

Yes, Tinmore, I can see the compassion for Jews just oozing from every pore in his body. I stand corrected!! lol!! - Jeremiah

I don't see where religion has any relevance.

LOL deach is reciting his nursery rhymes

I love getting him worked up! ROFL! He is just so darn easy! It is hard to resist.. tell me, someone, what do Communist progressives, Muslims and Nazis all have in common?

Thinnest skin on the planet. :clap2:

- Jeremiah

Kinda makes you wonder how any of them manage to stay on a message board, doesn't it? They must have oxygen on standby for when they start hyperventilating! lol!! - J.

- Jeremiah

show me that they were being used as sandbags, mother fucker, or shut the fuck up, ya smarmy little liar.

you had your two straight pages of trashing palestinian mothers. get a grip. if ya don't want it, don't bring it.

Two straight pages? Where? Link please! - Jeremiah

Forum List

Back