Mother of school shooter found guilty.

This verdict creates a slippery slope. you are right about parents being charged with a crime if their son or daughter kills someone with a vehicle they bought them.

Yea, this is not good at all. When someone other than the killer goes to jail for the killers crime, you open up a whole SHIT TON of slippery slopes that you don't want.

There are no black people in US jails? You dumb fucks really do live in a fantasy world.

Negronic immunity is immunity granted to uppity negros because they are at least half black. Obama enjoys it. Crimes Obama committed in office go unpunished while crimes Trump didn't even commit get prosecuted.

Negronic immunity is immunity granted to uppity negros because they are at least half black. Obama enjoys it. Crimes Obama committed in office go unpunished while crimes Trump didn't even commit get prosecuted.
You must have really failed as a white person to hate blacks so much.

Yea, this is not good at all. When someone other than the killer goes to jail for the killers crime, you open up a whole SHIT TON of slippery slopes that you don't want.
That is the point I am trying to make here.

If you think that’s it then you should read an article or two about the case.
"To prove its case, the prosecution attempted to portray Crumbley as a neglectful mother, who cared more about her hobbies and carrying on an extramarital affair than spending time with her son. Then, when she and her husband gifted their son a semi-automatic handgun in the days before the shooting, prosecutors pointed out that neither of them properly stored it."

Did you mean that or something else?

"To prove its case, the prosecution attempted to portray Crumbley as a neglectful mother, who cared more about her hobbies and carrying on an extramarital affair than spending time with her son. Then, when she and her husband gifted their son a semi-automatic handgun in the days before the shooting, prosecutors pointed out that neither of them properly stored it."

Everyone in the community knew the kid was mental. The mom gave her mentally ill son a gun. So yes she is party responsible for all of this and justice was served.

Ok that’s not what you claimed so yeah you’ve learned something good for you buckaroo

That is the point I am trying to make here.
Then your point is moot as that is not what is happening. The woman is being held responsible for her Actions and you’ve still not said why you oppose that.
That is not unusual for you.
Probably because you haven’t made one. Just a bunch of false statements about the case is all you have

A guy was beat to death with a shovel the teen took out of the garage. Do you want the working father locked up for that one too? EH? Nostradomous?
Shovels aren't designed to kill people.

Guns are.

The Gun industry knows they are marketing to nutbags.

This parent should have known his kid was unstable.

Lock both his parents up, and then go after the gun store.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Then your point is moot as that is not what is happening. The woman is being held responsible for her Actions and you’ve still not said why you oppose that.

Probably because you haven’t made one. Just a bunch of false statements about the case is all you have
You know in your heart that I am right.

Ok that’s not what you claimed so yeah you’ve learned something good for you buckaroo

You didn't read the article, I'm glad I could help

"To prove its case, the prosecution attempted to portray Crumbley as a neglectful mother, who cared more about her hobbies and carrying on an extramarital affair than spending time with her son."

Seems criminal to me, right Adolf?

You know in your heart that I am right.
I know in my heart you are either not able
to understand the facts of this case or you are purposefully lying about them to make a point you can’t by being honest. Either way it’s your issue to deal with. Why don’t you want the mom to be held responsible for her actions?

I know in my heart you are either not able
to understand the facts of this case or you are purposefully lying about them to make a point you can’t by being honest. Either way it’s your issue to deal with. Why don’t you want the mom to be held responsible for her actions?
You could hold all parents responsible if their kids get into trouble. Is that fair?

Forum List

Back