Mother of school shooter found guilty.

You didn't read the article, I'm glad I could help

"To prove its case, the prosecution attempted to portray Crumbley as a neglectful mother, who cared more about her hobbies and carrying on an extramarital affair than spending time with her son."

Seems criminal to me, right Adolf?
Did you edit out the criminal element because it proves your initial claim wrong or is dishonesty all you have?

You could hold all parents responsible if their kids get into trouble. Is that fair?
If the parents broke the law, like they did in this case, then yes they should be held responsible for the laws they broke. Why are you so unwilling to hold someone accountable for the crimes they commit?

My understanding is the mom had suspensions her son was mentally unstable but went ahead and bought him the gun he used in the shooting anyway. They also failed to store it the proper way. She is not being held accountable for her son’s action, she is being held accountable for her own. It wouldn’t surprise me if this gets overturned on appeal or the sentence ends up being a slap on the wrist in the end.

WTF does that mean?

Sh
Yea, this is not good at all. When someone other than the killer goes to jail for the killers crime, you open up a whole SHIT TON of slippery slopes that you don't want.
She should have done her job and exercised her responsibilities, and these people would still be alive, instead of allowing him to have the gun he used in the murders. If he had broken into a guns store and stolen the gun, instead of using the gun the parents got him, she would not be in this mess.

They have both been locked up ~2 years? If found not guilty how does anyone get that back? The man has not even started phony jury selection yet. You load 11 blacks and one old white Dem Lady and what do you get.........another day older and deeper in the Jail.//

More and more localities are imposing safe storage requirements

Maybe the single mothers in CHI should look under the mattress in Deshayntees' room for the handguns and stuff. IF they never look (not likely she is working) they can't be held responsible?

Maybe the single mothers in CHI should look under the mattress in Deshayntees' room for the handguns and stuff. IF they never look (not likely she is working) they can't be held responsible?
Mothers in Chicago have zero to do with this case, but I am not be opposed to holding parents responsible for the laws they break

Absolute BS So now if you buy your son or daughter a car and they have a accident accident and kill someone you are responsible because you bought them the car. This is just another governmental overreach to make people think twice about buying guns

A win for being aware about and responsible for minors under your roof

Our jury system is in disarray.

Honestly I see both sides of the argument.

Forum List

Back