Mother of school shooter found guilty.

Board police delete our posts but we don't even know which one was deleted or remember what it said. got it. They have a vendetta against some and they will use it. So, ipso facto if we don't know what or why or how? We are likely to repeat the perceived offense.//

A guy was beat to death with a shovel the teen took out of the garage. Do you want the working father locked up for that one too? EH? Nostradomous?
The first step is for you to understand the difference between a shovel and a gun.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Dad works 15 hour days....falls asleep. Troubled teen takes keys to the FORD EXPLORER and drives it 100mph thru a sidewalk cafe killing 52 people.

Does the Dad get locked up for his keys being on the table?

What grounds do you see for appeal. She did not act in a reasonable parent manner.
For starters, according to who? You? Me? Random jury pool? Who's standard of reasonable parents are we using? And how to do you apply that equally across society? And if a parent isnt doing that is it grounds for them taking the kid away? We havent in the past done that unless the child was being abused or neglected. I had guns growing up. Stored them in my closet. So did all my friends. As did my children. Is that unreasonable parenting? This feels like an untenable precedent to to set and uphold. Is the single parent who's working 2 jobs to make ends meet going to be held accountable if their kid goes and does something stupid because they were paying enough attention to them? More questions than answers surrounding this subject IMO.

Dad works 15 hour days....falls asleep. Troubled teen takes keys to the FORD EXPLORER and drives it 100mph thru a sidewalk cafe killing 52 people.

Does the Dad get locked up for his keys being on the table?
When we get there, we will see

So you can charge the parents of ANY Criminal on the "bad parent" argument? Really?
If the parents broke the law sure, that’s why this mother is being charged. That’s the key detail you need to remember, she broke the law and is getting punished for that.

Forum List

Back