🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mother Of Slain Benghazi Victim Rips Hillary Clinton: "I Blame Her"

I blame Hillary Clinton for voting for the Iraq War, and always will.

Do you think that maybe she knew more about what was going on over there then you did or do? Is that even a possibility? Are you saying you don't and can't trust her judgment? Or are you just saying you know more then her?

Mother Of Slain Benghazi Victim Rips Hillary Clinton: "I Blame Her" | RealClearPolitics

Now if you read the article Trapper asks her if she thinks Benghazi is being polarized? She agrees that both sides are politicizing Benghazi. Let me ask, how can anyone ask a question about Benghazi and not being accuse of playing politics? Not possible.

Due to the fact that right from the get go the Obama administration insisted on putting out talking points that were a lie to cover their political asses errrrr careers, Benghazi became political.

There is no escaping the politics of it now.

Do you think that maybe she knew more about what was going on over there then you did or do? Is that even a possibility? Are you saying you don't and can't trust her judgment? Or are you just saying you know more then her?

I was right about Iraq and you and she were wrong. What does that tell you?

The woman was probably keeping in touch with her son in the months prior to the attack. It's quite possible her son had shared concerns regarding the first attack on the embassy and other attacks and threats in the region, which led the ambassador to request more security. I wonder how they all felt when instead of getting increased security they needed, they instead dealt with decreased security as personnel was removed. That had to be scary for the people there.

We need answers and after the lie about the filmmaker was exposed, there hasn't been any effort on the part of the administration to inform the public or answer any questions. Saying it was a long time ago or asking what difference it makes is a huge slap in the face to the mourning family members and the rest of the country who deserve to know the truth.

Mother Of Slain Benghazi Victim Rips Hillary Clinton: "I Blame Her" | RealClearPolitics

Now if you read the article Trapper asks her if she thinks Benghazi is being polarized? She agrees that both sides are politicizing Benghazi. Let me ask, how can anyone ask a question about Benghazi and not being accuse of playing politics? Not possible.

Due to the fact that right from the get go the Obama administration insisted on putting out talking points that were a lie to cover their political asses errrrr careers, Benghazi became political.

There is no escaping the politics of it now.

If the dems really felt it was the video why don't they bring it's producer to testify before the committee. LOL

The woman was probably keeping in touch with her son in the months prior to the attack. It's quite possible her son had shared concerns regarding the first attack on the embassy and other attacks and threats in the region, which led the ambassador to request more security. I wonder how they all felt when instead of getting increased security they needed, they instead dealt with decreased security as personnel was removed. That had to be scary for the people there.

We need answers and after the lie about the filmmaker was exposed, there hasn't been any effort on the part of the administration to inform the public or answer any questions. Saying it was a long time ago or asking what difference it makes is a huge slap in the face to the mourning family members and the rest of the country who deserve to know the truth.

What we are seeing is typical of democrats. If they can't vilify the opponent they will just ignore the evidence and wait for it to blow over. Of course playing the "politics" card and in this case the race card. They don't care about the truth they just want to keep their black friend in the WH so they won't appear racist.

WTF do you mean I was wrong? I never said a word about how I felt about Iraq. I would have voted no with the information I knew at the time. But I will say we are better off in the ME with out Saddam and his ahole sons. The were a threat to our interests with or without a large sum of WMD. There is freedom in Iraq which they had none before, it is for them to preserve it. Was it worth the effort? I am not sure but Hillary never backed down.

May be your like a broken clock, right at least twice a day. They had the benefit of the best intelligence agencies in the world, all you had was a SWAG. Better know as a Sophisticated Wild Assed Guess.

What we are seeing is typical of democrats. If they can't vilify the opponent they will just ignore the evidence and wait for it to blow over. Of course playing the "politics" card and in this case the race card. They don't care about the truth they just want to keep their black friend in the WH so they won't appear racist.

Oh the irony. :cuckoo:

SMITH: Because that's her department. She is supposed to be on top of it. Yet she claims she knows nothing. It wasn't told to her. Well, who is running the place?

Well, who is running the place?

who was at fault, not performing their job - the CIA was in charge of security in Libya.

I blame the people who actually did the killing. Silly, I know.

If the reports now being made known are factual, then she aided and abetted the killings.

Ah, the Race Card Card....again.

If the reports now being made known are factual, then she aided and abetted the killings.

How so?

How so?

Denying additional security even though it was asked for multiple times. Leaving the diplomats hanging in the breeze and finally telling the rescue forces to stand down. Of course it might be Obama who did that, but regardless it was a Cabinet level official who denied the rescue so that person is guilty of criminally negligent homicide.

SMITH: Because that's her department. She is supposed to be on top of it. Yet she claims she knows nothing. It wasn't told to her. Well, who is running the place?

Well, who is running the place?

who was at fault, not performing their job - the CIA was in charge of security in Libya.

Didnt they ask for more security and hilary said no?
As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure they have a document with her sig denying them that security. And she testified that she knew nothing about it.
If that is true she is fucked.

Way BEFORE Benghazi:

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Monday afternoon that the spending levels outlined by House Republicans late last week for the remainder of the fiscal year would endanger the country's national security.

"The scope of the proposed House cuts is massive," Clinton told reporters at a Capitol news conference after attending a luncheon meeting with House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio). "The truth is that cuts of that level will be detrimental to America's national security."

44 - Secretary Clinton: House Republican budget cuts will endanger national security

All the way back in Feb of 2011 Clinton was warning Republicans. And they ignored her, but want to blame her. Do they understand how stupid that makes them look?

Forum List

Back