Mother That Was Denied School Curriculum Being Interviewed Tonight By Brandon Tatum

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm assuming that whatever time it says down at the bottom of the screen that it adjusts to our different time zones.

Slow down with all that info OP.....Some background? :dunno:

Lol sorry about that as I do believe that I did another topic about this a few days ago, but this woman wanted to see the school curriculum (for her son I do believe) and they denied her from seeing it so she went off on them about it. That's all I really remember about it though I'm afraid so hence the lack of content in the OP.

Lol sorry about that as I do believe that I did another topic about this a few days ago, but this woman wanted to see the school curriculum (for her son I do believe) and they denied her from seeing it so she went off on them about it. That's all I really remember about it though I'm afraid so hence the lack of content in the OP.
Where?

Sounds like something they do in NOtVA schools.

I'm assuming that whatever time it says down at the bottom of the screen that it adjusts to our different time zones.

You have started five topics in the "education" forum in the last week. Perfect example of a Social Contagion....you are neither an educator nor do you have children in school.

No panic goes without collateral damage. This campaign will root out a few misfits from my profession. Great. Tragically, it's rooting out a whole lot more really good teachers.

Just like Defund the Police.

Oh well, carry on. Outrage is fun.

SweetSue92 Oh for the love of Pete!! I'm obviously not saying that all schools/teachers are bad, you're okay,.. but even though I admit that we don't know the full story all these people can't possibly be all lying can they?

SweetSue92 Oh for the love of Pete!! I'm obviously not saying that all schools/teachers are bad, you're okay,.. but even though I admit that we don't know the full story all these people can't possibly be all lying can they?

Exactly what the Left said when they were confronted---but ONLY when confronted. "Oh well it's not ALL of them"...all the while carrying on as if it were all of them.

You parrot exactly Libs of Tik Tok: "These are the people teaching your kids".

Go ahead and destroy it all. It will turn out exactly like Defund the Police. Just don't say we didn't tell you so

You have started five topics in the "education" forum in the last week. Perfect example of a Social Contagion....you are neither an educator nor do you have children in school.

No panic goes without collateral damage. This campaign will root out a few misfits from my profession. Great. Tragically, it's rooting out a whole lot more really good teachers.

Just like Defund the Police.

Oh well, carry on. Outrage is fun.
I taught school for awhile, I kissed a few of the hotter girls.....I was a democrat back then and felt sex education was a good thing

Forum List

Back