Motion to expel Adam Schiff from the House is filed.

Once again, Republicans engage in petty retaliation when one of their own is held responsible for their actions
Oh, that makes it all okay then. Better not say anything bad about the Schiffless One or an internet keyboard jockey might take offense.

Thread summary:

Democrats voted to expel the open criminal George Santos.

Each Republican, being aware of their own criminal nature, understands that someday it might be themselves being held accountable for their crimes. That means each Republican in congress must defend other Republican criminals tooth-and-nail. That's why they're protecting their criminal pal Santos with this deflection.

Yes, all Republicans really do suckle at the anus of corruption, and the GOP really is just a criminal gang.
Wow, that's a steaming load right there.

Republicans need to stop with their attempts to defend George Santos
He is an embarrassment to not just the Republican Party but to the United States
He fabricated an identity to win election. On further investigation, he has participated in theft, misused campaign funds for personal expenses and engaged in fraud.

Now it seems Republicans are just playing…..If you expel one of ours, we will expel one of yours
Did you forget already who the thread is about?

The whataboutism from the Republican criminal-enablers isn't working, hence their panic.

Republicans know how bad they look now. But they still act badly, because TheParty orders them to, and none of them possesses integrity or a spine. TheParty orders them to act like shit humans, so they're going to act like shit humans.
The waddaboudism is coming from those who want to talk about anything except the Schiffless One.

I'm sure he's scared schiffless.

Republican's on the other hand are free to lie about good old Joe at will. Should Democrats start filing a motion to expel on every member who utters or insinuates or uses an innuendo to issue say something untrue?
If they leave it open for EVERY member and accept when their own start dropping like flies, sure. That would be a very surprising thing indeed.

You are mistaken. The courts just fined that orange bastard 5 mllion dollars for grabbing pussy. Try to keep up.

No, the courts just fined Trump because a judgetol hurors to find him guilty even if they only thought he gave her a peck on the cheek.

This has already been covered, you lying f*ing troll.

What happened to fighting inflation??

What happened to working on behalf of the American people?

This is just performance politics, and the weaponization of government at its finest.

This is why Republicans are losing everywhere.
It is to laugh at the very short-term memory loss in that one.

I agree with RW. The motion to expel Adam Schiff was done in retaliation for the motion to remove Santos (if that is his real name). It's been years since Adam made those comments. The GOP had the House for two years. Why didn't they bring this motion forward then? We all knew what he said.
Clearly, they were busy working for the American people. Politics had to take a back seat.

I agree with RW. The motion to expel Adam Schiff was done in retaliation for the motion to remove Santos (if that is his real name). It's been years since Adam made those comments. The GOP had the House for two years. Why didn't they bring this motion forward then? We all knew what he said.
Schiff needs to be taken down a peg or two. Following the law and using vengeance in any way against the other party are two different things.

As much as I think the man is a massive sack of shit I have to say the same thing about expelling him as I did with left wanting to do the same to Santos it should be up to the voters to kick them out. With Schiff being in California I know there is basically no chance of the voters kicking him but that decision should be up to them.

We all knew he was lying. I mean, the dude said he had evidence trump directly colluded with Russia. Stirred everyone up and kept the lie alive.
But it doesnt matter. Nothing will happen to him and Ds have no standards or morals so he will win his senate campaign.
no one yet in the world has seen any such evidence. That's called a lie on our dime, because he think himself above the law. No better representation of that exists. Laughing at us at that. He is a vile human being.

Last edited:
As much as I think the man is a massive sack of shit I have to say the same thing about expelling him as I did with left wanting to do the same to Santos it should be up to the voters to kick them out. With Schiff being in California I know there is basically no chance of the voters kicking him but that decision should be up to them.
I agree, let the voting public decide.

Thread summary:

Democrats voted to expel the open criminal George Santos.

Each Republican, being aware of their own criminal nature, understands that someday it might be themselves being held accountable for their crimes. That means each Republican in congress must defend other Republican criminals tooth-and-nail. That's why they're protecting their criminal pal Santos with this deflection.

Yes, all Republicans really do suckle at the anus of corruption, and the GOP really is just a criminal gang.

So Republicans are bad for supporting the Republican and not the Democrat, but it's perfectly fine Democrats did the reverse. More of your moronic white nationalist leftist hypocrisy

Forum List

Back