Motion to expel Adam Schiff from the House is filed.

Once again, Republicans engage in petty retaliation when one of their own is held responsible for their actions
He knowingly lied and it cost the nation millions... but that's a drop in the bucket to what his lies did to the nation and the people... we have never been at such a hot point between the left and the right... and its liars like him that has done this... all for political gain...
He should be forced to step down and is he refuses than charges should be filed....

I guess you need yet another remedial education on the US system.

We have these things called committees. Each committee concentrates on specific things. This is how multiple things are addressed at the same time, Dumbass.

Removing a lying POS is working on behalf of America.

Go fix your own shithole country. You know nothing about America. Nothing.

Nobody’s buying the shit you’re selling. Especially the American people.

Look around at all these elections that are going on and see who’s winning right now. The Republican party has lost its mind completely. The QAnon’s have taken over and inmates are running the asylum.

The American people want their politicians to be working on behalf of the people, not theit lunatic fringe.

The Republican parties lies about abortion have been exposed.

Banning books and prosecuting teachers, whitewashing history and current events.

Trying to overthrow democracy.

He knowingly lied and it cost the nation millions... but that's a drop in the bucket to what his lies did to the nation and the people... we have never been at such a hot point between the left and the right... and its liars like him that has done this... all for political gain...
He should be forced to step down and is he refuses than charges should be filed....
Correct, he did commit treasonous behavior and owes america an apology. Sit him in a hole like the Jan 6ers have been treated.

Can you specifically identify what he said was a lie?

Nobody seems able to do that

Thread summary:
Democrats are lying coxuckers especially Schiff who tried to ruin Trump's presidency with a lie.
Schiff needs to be expelled.

What criminal charge was Santos indicted and convicted of? Schiff's treason is obvious.

Santos has been indicted on 13 federal counts, including fraud. It is standard practice for representatives facing federal charges to resign their seats until the matter has been adjudicated.

Republicans can’t afford to lose his vote. Party over country.

Look around at all these elections that are going on and see who’s winning right now. The Republican party has lost its mind completely. The QAnon’s have taken over and inmates are running the asylum.

The American people want their politicians to be working on behalf of the people, not theit lunatic fringe.

Banning books and prosecuting teachers, whitewashing history and current events.

Wow, the fever swamp is busy today.

Nope, no paranoia here at all, move along. Idiot.

Can you specifically identify what he said was a lie?

Nobody seems able to do that
He said he had solid proof of collusion between Trump and Russia... the next day Trump's poll numbers dropped and he never recovered... that is not just wrong... its damn wrong and that kind of shit use to be below the standards of congressional behavior... lets bring back decorum honesty and trustworthiness in government... with people like Adam serving that can't happen... he needs to go as an example to the others.....

Schiff is not under indictment.
You can’t even show me the lie

Answer me honestly
Do you think every office holder who lies should be expelled?

Wasn’t Santos caught lying?
When the lie is repeated endlessly and designed solely to put another politician into legal jeopardy, I think Congress has a role to play in getting it to stop. Now, I find it disingenuous of you to pretend you don't know what lies Schiff is famous for telling.

When the lie is repeated endlessly and designed solely to put another politician into legal jeopardy, I think Congress has a role to play in getting it to stop. Now, I find it disingenuous of you to pretend you don't know what lies Schiff is famous for telling.
DJT similar to JFK

Have you let them know you want them to do it?
My Representative is a MAGANUT.

Schiff said: “When Republicans lacked the courage to stand up to the most unethical president in history, they consoled themselves by attacking those who did. I’m not backing down.”

Speaking to MSNBC, he added: “The Durham investigation was an investigation Donald Trump demanded, investigating the investigators.”

Durham, he said, spent “four years trying to prove this deep state conspiracy theory that Trump kept telling his base was going to be proven … The whole thing of course, was a big bust.

“… And so their response … is, ‘Let’s go after Adam Schiff.’ Let’s go back to the person they most view as standing up for the rule of law, standing up against Trump, leading the first impeachment, participating in the January 6 committee. That’s what this is about.”

My Representative is a MAGANUT.

Schiff said: “When Republicans lacked the courage to stand up to the most unethical president in history, they consoled themselves by attacking those who did. I’m not backing down.”

Speaking to MSNBC, he added: “The Durham investigation was an investigation Donald Trump demanded, investigating the investigators.”

Durham, he said, spent “four years trying to prove this deep state conspiracy theory that Trump kept telling his base was going to be proven … The whole thing of course, was a big bust.

“… And so their response … is, ‘Let’s go after Adam Schiff.’ Let’s go back to the person they most view as standing up for the rule of law, standing up against Trump, leading the first impeachment, participating in the January 6 committee. That’s what this is about.”
Schiff lied to increase TRUMP!'s legal troubles, bottom line. Should he simply walk away from that, unfazed? I think not, and he should face consequences for what he did. Censorship, certainly. Loss of status, absolutely.

Forum List

Back