Motion to expel Adam Schiff from the House is filed.

I agree with RW. The motion to expel Adam Schiff was done in retaliation for the motion to remove Santos (if that is his real name). It's been years since Adam made those comments. The GOP had the House for two years. Why didn't they bring this motion forward then? We all knew what he said.
Ummmm, 'DURHAM REPORT' had just came out ??????
Your opinion is duly noted.

You do know that the Obama administration, NATO, the European Union, the IMF and the World Bank sent Joe to the Ukraine to get the rid of the corrupt prosecutor, don’t you???

What Joe is bragging about is that he got the job done that he was sent to the Ukraine to do. It was in all the newspapers when he did it. It was a big fucking deal.

Difference is, Schiff lied about his, claiming he had things he did not have, and was in a position of power where his lies would cause actual damage.
I ask you again

What exactly did Schiff claim he had?
Give me a quote

You do know that the Obama administration, NATO, the European Union, the IMF and the World Bank sent Joe to the Ukraine to get the rid of the corrupt prosecutor, don’t you???

What Joe is bragging about is that he got the job done that he was sent to the Ukraine to do. It was in all the newspapers when he did it. It was a big fucking deal.
He told them fire him or you get no money quid pro quo! Why was he corrupt, because he had the goods on Hunter and Joe

Santos has been indicted on 13 federal counts, including fraud. It is standard practice for representatives facing federal charges to resign their seats until the matter has been adjudicated.

Republicans can’t afford to lose his vote. Party over country.
thread is not about Santos

He told them fire him or you get no money quid pro quo! Why was he corrupt, because he had the goods on Hunter and Joe
Biden was acting on behalf of the President in coordination with EU
Not for personal gain

The evidence presented in the Mueller report, said there was lots of collusion. The other Durant’s presented in the inspector general’s report said there was collusion, but both reports said there was not an illegal conspiracy, which could be proven in a court of law and Democrats excepted that and moved on.

But Trump wouldn’t except that Democrats committed no crimes. He just kept investigating investigating and investigating and finally Bart and Trump browbeat Durham into sort of implicating the Clinton campaign.

Still no evidence. Still no witnesses. Still no charges.

It’s been 30 years now. You can come up with evidence any day. We’re mostly retired and we can wait.
Lol, there was no collusion. What part of that you don't understand? Mueller knew it front the beginning. He should be in jail.

I was responding to the poster who said that there was no legal reason for Santos to be expelled. He hadn’t been charged with anything.

Shouldnt you be reading that report I posted on Carter Pages FISA warrants?
More off topic trolling.

My Representative is a MAGANUT.

Schiff said: “When Republicans lacked the courage to stand up to the most unethical president in history, they consoled themselves by attacking those who did. I’m not backing down.”

Speaking to MSNBC, he added: “The Durham investigation was an investigation Donald Trump demanded, investigating the investigators.”

Durham, he said, spent “four years trying to prove this deep state conspiracy theory that Trump kept telling his base was going to be proven … The whole thing of course, was a big bust.

“… And so their response … is, ‘Let’s go after Adam Schiff.’ Let’s go back to the person they most view as standing up for the rule of law, standing up against Trump, leading the first impeachment, participating in the January 6 committee. That’s what this is about.”
more lies from the snake?

My Representative is a MAGANUT.

Schiff said: “When Republicans lacked the courage to stand up to the most unethical president in history, they consoled themselves by attacking those who did. I’m not backing down.”

Speaking to MSNBC, he added: “The Durham investigation was an investigation Donald Trump demanded, investigating the investigators.”

Durham, he said, spent “four years trying to prove this deep state conspiracy theory that Trump kept telling his base was going to be proven … The whole thing of course, was a big bust.

“… And so their response … is, ‘Let’s go after Adam Schiff.’ Let’s go back to the person they most view as standing up for the rule of law, standing up against Trump, leading the first impeachment, participating in the January 6 committee. That’s what this is about.”
leading the first impeachment,
with lies

I was responding to the poster who said that there was no legal reason for Santos to be expelled. He hadn’t been charged with anything.

Shouldnt you be reading that report I posted on Carter Pages FISA warrants?
does it have anything to do with the thread topic?

Forum List

Back