Move over Colonel, Chick-fil-A now #1 fast food chicken

The Chick-fil-A CEO has flip-flopped and now wishes to tell everyone how gay-friendly Chick-fil-A is.

Chick fil A CEO Regrets Same-Sex Marriage Debacle - TIME

You conservatives will now have to decide if you're going to financially support a pro-gay restaurant like Chick-fil-A. (And when DriftingSand gets back from lunch and reads this, he'll have to decide whether to vomit up the pro-gay meal he just ate.)

He didn't flip flop on the issue, there were gay people working for him when he said what he said. He probaly regrets all the bullshit outrage the liberals showed.

The Chick-fil-A CEO has flip-flopped and now wishes to tell everyone how gay-friendly Chick-fil-A is.

You conservatives will now have to decide if you're going to financially support a pro-gay restaurant like Chick-fil-A. (And when DriftingSand gets back from lunch and reads this, he'll have to decide whether to vomit up the pro-gay meal he just ate.)

You're a typical dumbass liberal who either can't read or can't understand what you read. No where did he say he was changing his mind on gay marriage, he just regrets that it happened. BIG difference. Anyway the whole point is that the boycott of CFA was an epic fail.

Gaffe: when one accidentally tells the truth.

It hurt his business and he wishes he hadn't been honest.

Typical.

`

Being seen as anti-gay is now considered by all major businesses to be a huge negative.

That's called "a liberal win".

Not to mention that eating shit like this contributes to early death from heart disease, cancer, diabetes, obesity, kidney disease ...

Its a choice.

Liberals are convinced that CFA is taking a beating and is now almost bankrupt.

Who said that?

They're backtracking, trying to un-say what they said.

But, broke?

Naw. There are still plenty of socially backward fools who eat shit like this just to show how ignorant they are.

Chow down, folks. :lol:

Aside from the fact that all of these places are helping you to develop heart disease and type 2 diabetes, bravo, bravo.

You're a typical dumbass liberal who either can't read or can't understand what you read. No where did he say he was changing his mind on gay marriage, he just regrets that it happened. BIG difference. Anyway the whole point is that the boycott of CFA was an epic fail.

Typical.

`

Yeah except this time it didn't hurt his business. You obviously don't have a chic fil a near you, because they are always packed. This is a liberal failure and i love it!

Aside from the fact that all of these places are helping you to develop heart disease and type 2 diabetes, bravo, bravo.

Meh, I am 58, I've been eating fast food almost all my life. I have no heart disease, no diabetes, I'm on no medications at all, and my blood pressure is normal. Please pass the chocolate covered bacon, thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

LOL. Apologizing for "creating a stir" doesn't mean that the owner is "pro-gay." What an idiotic jump to a conclusion. I am disappointed that Dan Cathy back-peddled into political correctness but that doesn't mean that he's "pro-gay." It means that he's pro-capitalist and wants everyone's money.

lol. You just called him a hypocrite just to score a buck. Sounds republican to me.

Said CEO was contributing millions each year to some seriously nasty anti-gay groups. That was always the issue. Not that he said something, but that he was funneling customer money to openly anti-gay organizations. That means declaring the CEO was never anti-gay is a steaming pile. When someone contributes millions to anti-gay groups, it defines them as anti-gay.

He's no longer doing that. At least not so openly. Chick-fil-A caved under the pressure from all the decent people in America. That's not just a liberal win, but a win for all of America. But then, that's kind of redundant, given how wins for liberals are almost always wins for America.

Being seen as anti-gay is now considered by all major businesses to be a huge negative.

That's called "a liberal win".

Yeah you idiots tried that and lost moron. I was one of the people supporting Chic Fil A. I love their food. Their food is top notch!

Typical.

`

Yeah except this time it didn't hurt his business. You obviously don't have a chic fil a near you, because they are always packed. This is a liberal failure and i love it!

They have been failing a lot lately. Their president is an unqualified failure, obamacare is hated, the NRA is kicking their asses, Zimmerman is innocent, and democrat politicians are getting arrested left and right.

Life is good!

Said CEO was contributing millions each year to some seriously nasty anti-gay groups. That was always the issue. Not that he said something, but that he was funneling customer money to openly anti-gay organizations. That means declaring the CEO was never anti-gay is a steaming pile. When someone contributes millions to anti-gay groups, it defines them as anti-gay.

He's no longer doing that. At least not so openly. Chick-fil-A caved under the pressure from all the decent people in America. That's not just a liberal win, but a win for all of America. But then, that's kind of redundant, given how wins for liberals are almost always wins for America.

Bull shit from top to bottom, loser.

Chick-Fil-A is tops in my book. A little while ago they provided free food to motorists that were stranded due to a snowstorm. :thup:

KFC is ok, but Church's or Popeye's is better.

We have none of those in my town of 9,500 people, that swells to many more thousands on weekends and holidays and 5 months a year of tourist season. We do have two Subways, and McDonald's and Burger King, Taco Bell and some local non-chain burger, etc. places.

KFC closed here about 10 years ago. I miss their biscuits and coleslaw.

Many of our large grocery stores, coat and fry, their own chicken and I think that was the demise of KFC, in my town. There is one about 50 miles south of me. I do love their original fried chicken. I just don't get there. :lol:

LOL. Apologizing for "creating a stir" doesn't mean that the owner is "pro-gay." What an idiotic jump to a conclusion. I am disappointed that Dan Cathy back-peddled into political correctness but that doesn't mean that he's "pro-gay." It means that he's pro-capitalist and wants everyone's money.

lol. You just called him a hypocrite just to score a buck. Sounds republican to me.

Lie, steal, cheat, go to church, thump your bible.

Rinse, Lather, Repeat.

I love KFC's chicken but I have not tried Chik-fil- A yet. The best fast food biscuit goes to Mrs. Winner's Chicken & Biscuits.

It's not a flip flop, they never discriminated against gays. Why do gays and liberals love fabricating things to bitch about?.......

How can a massive increase in business be described as pressure to change?

Forum List

Back