Move Over National Felons league, We Now Have a League for Patriotic Americans; XFL

I don't know if comparing it to the AAF is going to tell much about it. :p

I didn't watch opening weekend, but I'll probably check out at least a game this coming weekend.

That said, the odds of this reaching the NFL level are effectively 0 IMO. If it lasts for 3 years I'll call it a resounding success.

The KO and PAT rules will certainly be considered by the NFL.
Players and coaches will be evaluated as well and it will become a sort of minor league for the NFL.
As long as their projected plans aren’t as ambitious as the USFL they should survive indefinitely.
I actually am currently providing temporary housing for one of the league’s coaches. Nice to be able to talk football at an in-depth level again.

It’s still inundated by the ghetto culture that permeates the NFL.
Too many cameras, not enough daddies.

Yeah, it might take a little time to build an audience, a fan base and a fantasy football industry, but the XFL is here to stay methinks.

Report: XFL Sold More Tickets Before Kickoff than AAF Did in Its Entire Season

You're not going to like it either, it's too many black men playing.

gettyimages-729682.jpg

Players and coaches will be evaluated as well and it will become a sort of minor league for the NFL.
As long as their projected plans aren’t as ambitious as the USFL they should survive indefinitely.
I actually am currently providing temporary housing for one of the league’s coaches. Nice to be able to talk football at an in-depth level again.

What did you ask him, when are they going to get rid of all the black players.

No, I asked to get an autograph from Cardale Jones.

Yeah, it might take a little time to build an audience, a fan base and a fantasy football industry, but the XFL is here to stay methinks.

gettyimages-729682.jpg

Yeah, but dey be fast.

As long as it doesn't turn into Showtime at the Apollo every time that they simply do their jobs - the blacks should stay.

Don't you mean Aaron Murray.

gettyimages-729682.jpg

Yeah, but dey be fast.

As long as it doesn't turn into Showtime at the Apollo every time that they simply do their jobs - the blacks should stay.

Well they will be real good from now on Mr. Billiejeans. You sure you don't want it to look the way it did in the 30s or 40s.

0-johnny-olszewski.jpg

Who?

gettyimages-729682.jpg

Yeah, but dey be fast.

Well they will be real good from now on Mr. Billiejeans. You sure you don't want it to look the way it did in the 30s or 40s.

0-johnny-olszewski.jpg
That’s from the 1960’s.

Who?

Now you are an Owl.

gettyimages-729682.jpg
Black players using ghetto grammar

but as long as they dont disrespect the entire nation as kapernick did I can stand it

WTF is ghetto grammar? How did he disrespect the entire nation? I think the real disrespect is when you men are off dying for their country, you are somewhere hiding behind your money.

gettyimages-729682.jpg
Black players using ghetto grammar

but as long as they dont disrespect the entire nation as kapernick did I can stand it

WTF is ghetto grammar? How did he disrespect the entire nation? I think the real disrespect is when you men are off dying for their country, you are somewhere hiding behind your money.
The correct grammar is “He HATES me”

and I did not say that this inarticulate black player is disrespecting the nation

in fact I said he’s not

Who?

Now you are an Owl.
I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Forum List

Back