Mr. Biden, Are You OK???

He’s in consultations with Putin on how to win the 2020 Election.

He’s a Russian Asset.

or

A Russian Ass.

Daniel Henninger in his article "Joe Biden Isn't Going to Make It" (The Wall Street Journal, Thursday, October 17)
He expressed doubt that Biden had the characteristics necessary for the FIRST person in the state (it is one thing to fulfill the instructions of the President or agree with Ukrainian corrupt officials or Chinese "partners" on the "employment" of his son, Hunter, whom he is "very proud of" and quite another to accept, without exaggeration to say, HISTORICAL, fateful decisions for the country and the world)
Judge for yourself:

On Erdogan’s decision to launch a military operation against the allies of the United States - the Kurds:

"What I would do is I would be making it real to (!!!) Assad that, in fact, where he's going to have a problem - because Turkey is a real problem here.And I would be having a real lockdown conversation with Erdogan and letting him know that he's going to pay a heavy price for what he has done now. Pay the price ".

And THAT is the wording of the possible President of the United States of America?

Has Mr. Biden heard anything about the letter that had been sent by Mr. President to Erdogan???

It seems that at that moment Mr. Biden forgot the name of the President of Turkey,
dragged in by the head and shoulders the President of Syria , and, most likely, was thinking in which country and in which corporation to find another cushi job for his son, he is very proud of...

Talking abouth health insurance:

Mr. Biden:

"The plan we're hearing discussed is the Biden plan".

THEN (!!!):

"The plan is going to cost at least $30 trillion over 10 years" - with NO INDICATION that NOW he was talking about Elizabeth Warrens' plan.

My diagnosis:

"Early senility as a result of probable behind-the-scenes business activities and fear of legal prosecution"

c681a7a86843e5d61bae309d906c046e--new-yorker-cartoons-funny-shit.jpg

What is your diagnosis?

Biden's political career is so fubar at this point, that I don't even think the Russians could salvage it.
According to brainwashed functional morons. We shall see. Still early and he still is a leader and still highly trusted oh, just the thing after your mobbed-up scumbag idiot Orange hero.
I asked you to provide evidence with links on what Trump did to get an Impeachment and I hear crickets.

Proof of your being a Russian Asset!

He’s a Russian Asset.

or

A Russian Ass.

Daniel Henninger in his article "Joe Biden Isn't Going to Make It" (The Wall Street Journal, Thursday, October 17)
He expressed doubt that Biden had the characteristics necessary for the FIRST person in the state (it is one thing to fulfill the instructions of the President or agree with Ukrainian corrupt officials or Chinese "partners" on the "employment" of his son, Hunter, whom he is "very proud of" and quite another to accept, without exaggeration to say, HISTORICAL, fateful decisions for the country and the world)
Judge for yourself:

On Erdogan’s decision to launch a military operation against the allies of the United States - the Kurds:

"What I would do is I would be making it real to (!!!) Assad that, in fact, where he's going to have a problem - because Turkey is a real problem here.And I would be having a real lockdown conversation with Erdogan and letting him know that he's going to pay a heavy price for what he has done now. Pay the price ".

And THAT is the wording of the possible President of the United States of America?

Has Mr. Biden heard anything about the letter that had been sent by Mr. President to Erdogan???

It seems that at that moment Mr. Biden forgot the name of the President of Turkey,
dragged in by the head and shoulders the President of Syria , and, most likely, was thinking in which country and in which corporation to find another cushi job for his son, he is very proud of...

Mr. Biden:

THEN (!!!):

"The plan is going to cost at least $30 trillion over 10 years" - with NO INDICATION that NOW he was talking about Elizabeth Warrens' plan.

My diagnosis:

"Early senility as a result of probable behind-the-scenes business activities and fear of legal prosecution"

What is your diagnosis?

Biden's political career is so fubar at this point, that I don't even think the Russians could salvage it.
According to brainwashed functional morons. We shall see. Still early and he still is a leader and still highly trusted oh, just the thing after your mobbed-up scumbag idiot Orange hero.

The only thing Biden knew how to do was to bend over and take it up the ass from Putin, to
Kiss Obama’s Ass and to Take Bribes and enrich himself.

Pierre
Delecto

confirmed this.
Sure, make up any phony Scandal you like, brainwashed functional Moron. you have hundreds of them and they have all been investigated and it takes 5 minutes to realize they are all just garbage propaganda for conspiracy Nut Job ignoramuses like you.

Nah Russia and The Deep
State are Sympatico. They have the same enemies. They cooperate privately and bicker at each other publicly.

That’s Deep State Craft
Noob!

Schiff, Pelosi, Waters, Axhummer are all Russian Assets!
That is complete absurd. They all have been making my country of Ukraine a spear to hurt Russia and we, the residents of Ukraine, all have been their hostages for that purpose.

Your posts just show you know nothing about Russia or Ukraine.

Democrats and RINOs are in Deep State pocket.

Pierre Delecto says there is evidence.
I'm sure Biden remember the names of his corrupt Ukrainian buddies a lot better than the names of presidents of other country. Except for Trump, I hope. :badgrin:

I was looking at his eyes lately, they literally look dead.

Diagnosis? Just a corrupt son of the bi*ch and a non-stop liar. Just like Hillary and a lot of other Dem "leaders".
Too bad you have no actual evidence of all your garbage beliefs.... Poor America. All your phony scandals have been investigated and there is nothing to any of them. Comprende?
Remind us of all the evidence to Impeach a sitting President be sure to provide links.

Are you going To ask Putin to make up another Dirty Russian Dossier for you Mr. Russian Ass?

Err Asset
The only thing Biden knew how to do was to bend over and take it up the ass from Putin, to

Pierre
Delecto

confirmed this.
Sure, make up any phony Scandal you like, brainwashed functional Moron. you have hundreds of them and they have all been investigated and it takes 5 minutes to realize they are all just garbage propaganda for conspiracy Nut Job ignoramuses like you.

He’s a Russian Asset.

or

A Russian Ass.

Judge for yourself:

Mr. Biden:

THEN (!!!):

My diagnosis:

What is your diagnosis?
screw Rupert Murdoch's and his Wall Street journal opinion page. Pathetic garbage character assassination. No evidence for any of it. Plenty of evidence that Trump is an asset and he knows it.
73151576_10215453336979197_290994621398384640_n.jpg

Are you going To ask Putin to make up another Dirty Russian Dossier for you Mr. Russian Ass?

Err Asset

Pierre
Delecto

confirmed this.
Dossier was made by Steele ans McCain, not by Putin. Neither one had even traveled to Russia once to fabricate that Dossier. It was British/Ukrainian/ American, not Russian. Deep State psychologists called it "Russian" on purpose to fool the people like yourself who hate Russia and are ready to believe any BS about her.

Biden is friggin joke, just like all the other Democrat clowns.

We warned these stupid Moon Bats in 2016 that Crooked Hillary was a turd but they didn't listen.

Just like they aren't listening now when we tell them that this collection of clowns is a slate of turds.

Of course that is a good thing for America. When they nominate turds and the turds don't win then America wins.

During the Obama Administration Ukraine was basically owned by Russia, but Ukraine fought back and kicked the Ruskie sympathizers back to Russia. You are mixing topics though.

The Deep State Sold Putin our Uranium, gave Iran $150 Billion to buy Russian Weapons.

Why do you think The Deep State hates Trump? He don’t play that shit.

Ukraine Not Weak!

Nah Russia and The Deep
State are Sympatico. They have the same enemies. They cooperate privately and bicker at each other publicly.

That’s Deep State Craft
Noob!

Schiff, Pelosi, Waters, Axhummer are all Russian Assets!
That is complete absurd. They all have been making my country of Ukraine a spear to hurt Russia and we, the residents of Ukraine, all have been their hostages for that purpose.

Your posts just show you know nothing about Russia or Ukraine.

Democrats and RINOs are in Deep State pocket.

Err Asset

Pierre
Delecto

confirmed this.
Dossier was made by Steele ans McCain, not by Putin. Neither one had even traveled to Russia once to fabricate that Dossier. It was British/Ukrainian/ American, not Russian. Deep State psychologists called it "Russian" on purpose to fool the people like yourself who hate Russia and are ready to believe any BS about her.

Wrong: Skirpal (Who was poisoned) was Steele’s partner and he and several Russian agents in The Kremlin corroborated on The Dossier.

And that doesn’t happen without Putin signing off on it.

Clinton and Obama knew they were dealing directly with Putin just like they knew they were dealing directly with him during Uranium One.

Last edited:
Biden hasn't been O.K. for years. I never thought I would wish Barry Hussein Obama good health but the thought of Biden as president made me shudder at the time and he has gotten worse since then. How in the world can democrats promote this guy?

He’s a Russian Asset.

or

A Russian Ass.

Judge for yourself:

Mr. Biden:

THEN (!!!):

My diagnosis:

What is your diagnosis?

How is Biden "highly trusted"? I wouldn't trust that corrupt POS to count my pocket change.

During the Obama Administration Ukraine was basically owned by Russia, but Ukraine fought back and kicked the Ruskie sympathizers back to Russia. You are mixing topics though.

The Deep State Sold Putin our Uranium, gave Iran $150 Billion to buy Russian Weapons.

Ukraine Not Weak!
You think you know more about my country than myself? That's funny. Have you been to Ukraine? Have you been to Russia? I doubt that. You are just repeating what Soros Media has been stuffing your miserable head with: ABSURD.

He’s a bigger butt puppet than Obama that’s why.

Biden hasn't been O.K. for years. I never thought I would wish Barry Hussein Obama good health but the thought of Biden as president made me shudder at the time and he has gotten worse since then. How in the world can democrats promote this guy?

I love Russian and Ukrainian people.

The women are among the most beautiful in the world. But there has been political corruption in both countries just like we have in The Democrat Party and our own Deep State.

Both Ukraine and Russia are better now than they were 10 years ago.

Ukraine Not Weak!
You think you know more about my country than myself? That's funny. Have you been to Ukraine? Have you been to Russia? I doubt that. You are just repeating what Soros Media has been stuffing your miserable head with: ABSURD.

Judge for yourself:

Mr. Biden:

THEN (!!!):

My diagnosis:

What is your diagnosis?
the ol health scare tactic is old and used. They tried it in Hillary, they tried it in Trump. Don’t bother with Biden. Move on to the next ridiculous smear

Judge for yourself:

Mr. Biden:

THEN (!!!):

My diagnosis:

What is your diagnosis?
You believe so much garbage propaganda you are technically insane.
View attachment 285636
Mark Twain hated conservatives.
Democrats hate America yet they live here .

More like he takes Bribes and was Obama’s personal butt puppet. He’s a corrupt senile fart, who will do whatever his handlers tell him until he strokes out two years in.

Judge for yourself:

Mr. Biden:

THEN (!!!):

My diagnosis:

What is your diagnosis?
the ol health scare tactic is old and used. They tried it in Hillary, they tried it in Trump. Don’t bother with Biden. Move on to the next ridiculous smear

Forum List

Back