Mr. Hogg The Actor Activist

Wheedle innocent my ass! How was that camera on that beach catching the Hogg staring pensively out to sea? See?

Right place, right time
So let's get this straight:

A crisis actor was planted at this high school years ago....and his actor family, planted in the community...in anticipation of this event, years later?

What the fuck is wrong with you, dumbass?

Right place, right time

A crisis actor was planted at this high school years ago....and his actor family, planted in the community...in anticipation of this event, years later?

So where wasn’t he? On Redondo Beach or at that high school in Fla?
No idiot, you have questions to answer , not me.
I don’t have to do a goddamned thing you fucking moron.

I’ve seen that video posted several times. I’m not sure why it would make the local news. Hogg and his friend were being disrespectful brats. So the lifeguard gave them a stern talking to...so what!!! The lifeguard professionally showed great constraint in not kicking their asses up and down the beach.

Right place, right time

So where wasn’t he? On Redondo Beach or at that high school in Fla?
No idiot, you have questions to answer , not me.
I don’t have to do a goddamned thing you fucking moron.
Punt!

He has the most odious personality of any teenager I've ever seen in my life. He's not just misguided or immature; he's a mean-spirited, vindictive, rage-a-holic with an ego the size of a quasar. The ultimate bullying spoiled brat who was never told no.

I'm laughing..... I said 5 days ago that David Hogg would be falling off the face of the earth in a week or two. Didn't even take that long.... had to scroll down for a mile to find a David Hogg thread.

Bozo progressives..... continuing to get euphoric over banners, symbols marches and activist pawns...... you could set your watch by it

Forum List

Back