Mr Indecisive changes Syria plan 50 times

Which side should we bomb Deano? Neither side is our friend.....

Limited Surgical strike to those who used chemical weapons. Fight each other if you want. Who cares, but WMD's are a no no.

No one in the middle east is our friend now. Bush and the Republicans made sure of that.

Course, Libya did thank Obama.

LIBYA-FANTASTIC-FOUR.jpg

Who thanked Bush and the Republicans?

bush-shoe-animated-gif.gif

Seriously Grampa?

Bill Belichek revises the New England Patriots football game plan 50 times in a week haha.

I'd hope a God damn WAR plan would see extensive review and updating.

Ya lets hope the generals tell sotorio to fold it 50 different wAys and stick it up his @@@

What ever we do Al Qaeda will always be after freedom loving nations.

They will still be at war with us...This is what we must consider what ever we do.

Then why haven't they attacked the Swiss or Norway or......a lot of nations.

It's because those nations haven't been involved in the Middle East.

When the church controlled Europe during the dark ages, life was hell. Somehow, people were able to throw off the yoke of the church and create more secular governments. The Middle East is still living in the Dark Ages. As brutal as Saddam and Assad are, no one is more brutal than the church. It's because the religious think they have God on their side so unless they are reigned in, like in this country, they become more brutal than any secular government. Look at Iran and the mess Republicans made of Iraq.

His legacy will be that Al Qaeda got WMD from his stupidity.

I think you just got to the truth of the matter.

Mr. Nobel Peace Prize recipient is claiming this is a humanitarian mission. I doubt if any reporters will have the courage to ask him how ensuring that terrorists gain control of chemical weapons will ensure peace in the future. They are hellbent on destroying us and Obama seems willing to assist them.

His legacy will be that Al Qaeda got WMD from his stupidity.

I think you just got to the truth of the matter.

Mr. Nobel Peace Prize recipient is claiming this is a humanitarian mission. I doubt if any reporters will have the courage to ask him how ensuring that terrorists gain control of chemical weapons will ensure peace in the future. They are hellbent on destroying us and Obama seems willing to assist them.

Huh? That doesn't even make sense.

OP- BS

Fighting for the Geneva Convention is a high mission. AND against Assad. Too bad Bush ruined our reputation for years to come...hopefully this will help...either way.

This is really interesting. Perhaps the next election will be a good one.

We have this strange anti-Reagan legacy coalition of pacifist hippies and tea party "don't tax me to build that bomb" folks.

Or all this debate is just Obama setting up the Repubs for a big joke on the Reagan, Bush and Bush powers of war declaration.

Well,

We tell him to kill the terrorist for years and then do a 180 on him. Truth be told his drone program is the best thing he is doing to fight terrorism.

We should use them as we do within Pakistan to kill al Qaeda within Syria. There's nothing good with siding with the current al Qaeda(controlled) rebels or Assad. BUT we can make sure once the rebels do win that they're more moderate.

Of course we're going to bitch about indecisiveness one second and turn around telling him to do nothing....We're kind of hypercritical.

KILL al Qaeda as we're at war with them. Or we need to get the fuck out for good.

We?

I never told him to kill the terrorists, and he doesn't want to go after terrorists in Syria, so I really don't know what the fuck you think you are saying.

Come on MonkeyButt, even you have to admit, it's hilarious that right winger Republicans terrorized Americans into invading Iraq over WMD's and here is a guy who actually used poison gas on children, and suddenly right winger Republicans have lost interest.

True, these kids were already born and Republicans lose interest in children shortly after birth. But still, you would think they had some heart. Guess not.

even more amazing that hypocritical libs bitched when bush did it but are now in spin overdrive to justify Obama doing it. how quickly you forget.

The battle plan should be scrapped. There is no reason to send our military over there and there is no win to be had.

You're making a mistake Mr. President.

What ever we do Al Qaeda will always be after freedom loving nations.

They will still be at war with us...This is what we must consider what ever we do.

Then why haven't they attacked the Swiss or Norway or......a lot of nations.

It's because those nations haven't been involved in the Middle East.

When the church controlled Europe during the dark ages, life was hell. Somehow, people were able to throw off the yoke of the church and create more secular governments. The Middle East is still living in the Dark Ages. As brutal as Saddam and Assad are, no one is more brutal than the church. It's because the religious think they have God on their side so unless they are reigned in, like in this country, they become more brutal than any secular government. Look at Iran and the mess Republicans made of Iraq.

Do you think anyone but in the U.S., except in casual conversation, publically states what is right for people in other countries?

The U.S. is blessed, and so many are not. They are doing the best they can with what they have, which takes time, not bombs.

Last edited:
Come on MonkeyButt, even you have to admit, it's hilarious that right winger Republicans terrorized Americans into invading Iraq over WMD's and here is a guy who actually used poison gas on children, and suddenly right winger Republicans have lost interest.

True, these kids were already born and Republicans lose interest in children shortly after birth. But still, you would think they had some heart. Guess not.

You lie because you are RDean.

The biggest opposition to obama going into Syria comes from Democrats.

The battle plan should be scrapped. There is no reason to send our military over there and there is no win to be had.

You're making a mistake Mr. President.

Do you hate him because he's black?

I don't hate him at all.

Newsflash: You can disagree with people without hating them. You can also admit you were wrong. Two concepts you don't seem to be familiar with.

Forum List

Back