Mr Indecisive changes Syria plan 50 times

I don't hate him at all.

Newsflash: You can disagree with people without hating them. You can also admit you were wrong. Two concepts you don't seem to be familiar with.

Wow there's irony. We were told that GOP opposition to Obama stemmed from his being black. Obama himself described those opposed to his policies as evil. Obama has never admitted to being wrong, about anything.

There's your problem right there. You don't look for yourself.

oh yah we have---the race card had been played by several posters here claiming that the opposition to Obama's Syrian plan was only because of his color.

Wow there's irony. We were told that GOP opposition to Obama stemmed from his being black. Obama himself described those opposed to his policies as evil. Obama has never admitted to being wrong, about anything.

oh yah we have---the race card had been played by several posters here claiming that the opposition to Obama's Syrian plan was only because of his color.

Yes. But only because black men cannot be stupid or foolish.

How many times have we seen it?

When the white president............

Aye carumba they are stuck on stupid.

Yes. But only because black men cannot be stupid or foolish.

Look when you are at the point that someone and yes someone did put up a picture of Reagan supposedly meeting with the Taliban who were not even formed till the mid 90's and they carry around their stupid "take" on history versus "history" what can you do?

They lie lie and lie again. Over and over.

Now it's this insane defense of a black President who really is biracial and they'll come at you for mentioning his mother was white.

Holy toledo it's a sin. Don't mention his mother was white. OMG or they are on you for being a racist.

Chalk it up to the dark side. The progressives are truly fucked up.

Because of obama the pentagon is in complete confusion and disarray. Think of obama directing WWIII.

Maybe we will have a merciful military coup before it gets too far gone.

You want to see a military coup of the American government? Jesus, your hatred of this one man knows no bounds. You are truly one disgusting person.

Hardly the same thing.

Same to me......I'm color blind........

Good for you.

Do you disagree that words take different meanings based on who says them and who they are said to?

Who says them and how I will agree with, But fact is that Yes Bush does resemble a chimp at times and Obama does resemble a spider monkey at times, Nothing racist to it it's just the way I see them both....

Now someone else saying the same thing could indeed be implying something different. Such as the Dems who called Bush a Chimp meaning he was stupid, And there are those who call Obama a monkey and mean it to be racist.... But more often or not the race card is initiated by those on the left....

Same to me......I'm color blind........

Good for you.

Do you disagree that words take different meanings based on who says them and who they are said to?

Nope, you don't subjectively get to decide anyone else's meaning based simply on who it is said to.

Sorry.

So my saying you're a great quarterback means the same thing as Joe Montana saying it?

Hardly.

There is nothing subjective about it; it simply means more coming from him than it does me.

When a black person is called a "monkey" it means a great deal more than a white person being called a monkey.

Argue all you wish. It won't change the fact.

Obama postpones World War III till next week
h.sharifi20130901074656140.jpg

US President Obama announced on Saturday that World War III has been postponed.

Rather than unilaterally bombing Syria, and setting off a regional conflagration that could escalate into nuclear confrontation with Russia, Obama has decided to seek Congressional approval before risking blowing up the world.

Obama’s surprise move left observers stunned - especially Israeli leaders and lobbyists, who had gleefully assured the world that Obama would bomb Syria starting Saturday.

Obama’s move makes it likely that a cataclysmic planetary nuclear holocaust will not happen for at least eight more days. On September 9th, when the US Congress returns from its month-long vacation, legislators will decide whether or not to risk destroying human civilization.

. . .

Though the US President has approved drone murders, bloated military budgets, anti-Constitution atrocities, and other horrors, he has at least resisted the pressure from Netanyahu and the Zionist lobby to launch a wider war in the Middle East. What’s more, Obama has made no secret of his loathing of Netanyahu. Rumors of Zionist threats to the President's life have surfaced periodically. The Editor of the Atlanta, Georgia newspaper the Jewish Times, Andrew Adler, actually published an editorial calling on Israel to assassinate President Obama. Why? Because Obama won’t obey Netanyahu’s orders to attack Iran.

And the whole point of destroying Syria is to open the door for Netanyahu’s long-desired attack on Iran.

If President Obama is indeed playing a game of passive-aggressive resistance against Netanyahu’s orders to launch a major Mideast war, as seems to be the case, one hopes that Obama’s Secret Service detail is more loyal than JFK’s was.

By passing the buck to Congress, Obama may be saying to the Zionists: “Okay, this is your project, so make it happen yourselves. If you can’t push this through Congress, which you practically own outright, then it’s your tough luck. I don’t want to go down in history as the President who unilaterally decided to launch a potentially apocalyptic war in the Middle East. I know you don’t like it. So shoot me.”

Let’s hope they don’t.

Is it possible that Obama loves his children too?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/29/world/meast/syria-iran-china-russia-supporters/

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3q5NyxI8nk]The First 12 Hours of a US Dollar Collapse - YouTube[/ame]

The battle plan should be scrapped. There is no reason to send our military over there and there is no win to be had.

You're making a mistake Mr. President.

I agree.

Let the Arab League deal with Syria. If they don't consider it important enough to take on then neither should we. Let them spend their blood an treasure and clean up an Arab mess on their own.

We have no business whatsoever doing anything in Syria. Let em all kill themselves. I could give fuck one.

Then it will be easy for you to link such, won't it? TIA

Forum List

Back