Mr Indecisive changes Syria plan 50 times

The battle plan should be scrapped. There is no reason to send our military over there and there is no win to be had.

You're making a mistake Mr. President.

Do you hate him because he's black?

I don't hate him at all.

Newsflash: You can disagree with people without hating them. You can also admit you were wrong. Two concepts you don't seem to be familiar with.

Wow there's irony. We were told that GOP opposition to Obama stemmed from his being black. Obama himself described those opposed to his policies as evil. Obama has never admitted to being wrong, about anything.

I don't hate him at all.

Newsflash: You can disagree with people without hating them. You can also admit you were wrong. Two concepts you don't seem to be familiar with.

Wow there's irony. We were told that GOP opposition to Obama stemmed from his being black. Obama himself described those opposed to his policies as evil. Obama has never admitted to being wrong, about anything.
And the petulant manchild never will. He rather pouts and then circumvents Congress.

I don't hate him at all.

We were told that GOP opposition to Obama stemmed from his being black

A lot of it does, sure. There was a thread about him puttng his feet on the desk, him playing golf, the way he throws a baseball. He is called, on this forum, a "monkey". Where does that come from; a careful parsing of his policies?

He has admitted being wrong, at least, twice that I can think of off the top of my head.

I don't hate him at all.

A lot of it does, sure. There was a thread about him puttng his feet on the desk, him playing golf, the way he throws a baseball. He is called, on this forum, a "monkey". Where does that come from; a careful parsing of his policies?

He has admitted being wrong, at least, twice that I can think of off the top of my head.
I have been called a monkey in this very thread. Guess that means Rderp hates blacks huh?

Revising attack plans 50 times is not a result of "moving" targets btw. But if that excuse helps you deal with Obama's indecisiveness so be it.

I have been called a monkey in this very thread. Guess that means Rderp hates blacks huh?

Not sure who Rderp is.

Not sure why you're equating yourself with POTUS.

Not sure why POTUS has such a desire to go into Syria. I disagree with him though.

I don't see a win and gee, we spent 10 years fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan and now we have 2 countries whose leaders are, at best, cool toward the US. You'd think that there is enough examples of well-meaning intervention resulting in no long term win for the US.

I don't hate him at all.

OK, so can you confront your own racism as the source for oppositon to his policies?

OK, so can you confront your own racism as the source for oppositon to his policies?

This must be another one of your silly "slot a / tab b posts". I don't have a clue of what you're talking about.

This must be another one of your silly "slot a / tab b posts". I don't have a clue of what you're talking about.

No surprise.

But it is delicious irony to skewer liberals for exactly the same clap trap they tried to pin on conservatives.

Of course opposition to Obama and his policies has everything to do with his policies, and nothing to do with racism. But I'll keep pointing out the hypocrisy. Not hard.

No surprise.

But it is delicious irony to skewer liberals for exactly the same clap trap they tried to pin on conservatives.
Except you can't in most cases. There are some here who support Obama's march to war. I don't understand it but most on the left are speaking against it. So good luck.

Of course opposition to Obama and his policies has everything to do with his policies, and nothing to do with racism. But I'll keep pointing out the hypocrisy. Not hard.

When people like you are calling him a monkey and questioning his birthplace...there is nothing there but racism.

I don't hate him at all.

And Bush is still called a chimp.....nuff said......

Hardly the same thing.

Hardly the same thing.

Same to me......I'm color blind........

They are tracking the Syrians moves of their equipment and Military.
Assad’s army continues to move forces and equipment making flexible planning a necessity, the official told CNN.

They are not being indecisive.
Pentagon Moves Ships Toward Syria « Pat Dollard

I still think this will be a stupid move if they decide to strike.
We have an awful lot of Muslim Terrorists who have crossed illegally from the Mexican Border for the last ten years or so.

Although planning for multiple scenarios and strategies is necessary and normal, what is not normal is lacking a clear, concise, idea on what you want to accomplish and having cohesive objectives is not. But the latter is what we're stuck with because we have a president that thinks and acts only in terms of politics and his own image, and be damned with what happens to the image of the nation before the world stage ... especially in the eyes of our enemies.

So much for clear, concise, cohesive, objectives on Syria :: Political News and commentaries :: Hyscience

I don't hate him at all.

There's your problem right there. You don't look for yourself.

Forum List

Back