Mr Nobody leads NJ Sen President

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
I am laughing my ass off at every communist poster to this site.

You stupid fucks are completely TONE DEAF.

I TRIED TO WAKE YOU UP FOR MONTHS!

How many times did I say, "WAKE UP!!!"?

WILLFUL Ignorant blind sheep.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Senate President Steve Sweeney, the longest-serving legislative leader in New Jersey history, is on the verge of losing his own State Senate seat in what could be a stunning political upset.

Edward Durr, a conservative truck driver who reported spending just $153 on his campaign, leads Sweeney by 2,009 votes in the South Jersey-based 3rd legislative district.

Sweeney’s defeat would cause a total realignment of politics in New Jersey, and most immediately creates a wide-open race for Senate President.

If $153 bucks defeats a sitting Senate President, it would be the funniest thing EVER!!!

Dems are running scared. Even BLUE New Jersey is close to losing the gubernatorial race at this late stage.

Republican gubernatorial candidate
Jack Ciattarelli stunned the political and media establishment on Tuesday with a breathtaking performance. As of 8:30 AM on Wednesday, Jack Ciattarelli leads incumbent Democrat Phil Murphy 49.7 to 49.6. Whatever the final result, one could also say he defeated the corrupt press.

ABC, CBS and NBC buried the race and, over five months, only ONCE even uttered the name Ciattarelli on their morning or evening newscasts.

For you left wing cucks.

IF $153 DEFEATS AN INCUMBENT STATE SENATE PRESIDENT.....IN FUCKING NEW JERSEY....AND YOU DO NOT THINK THAT IS BAD NEWS....you are truly truly truly brainwashed vapid sheep.

Forum List

Back