Mr. Pillow is good with numbers!

I believe that you believe that. Okay.
I don't just believe it. I know it. And just because you so desperately want to believe he is a white supremacist, you cannot support your belief with a single credible speck of evidence because he is not.

Okay he went off the deep end re COVID and the vaccines and I strongly disagreed with a lot of his take on that. I have disagreed with him on other things he has said. But racist he is not. He is a very very good man and he is fallible as we all are.

Last edited:
Someone in his company chose that price

I never heard of the 14.88 thing

Took a look

Turns out … it’s a thing

Not sure why they chose that price … but they did

it is right on top of his twitter page

Okay then maybe the price it is the real deal. But based on white supremacy? No way.

". . .a quick whip around ebay shows that it's a price landed on by the discounting and pricing software that sellers and selling platforms use. I somehow doubt that Goodwill has a Nazi angle on "Soups + Classics Cookbooks" though you might want to throw a spear at "Policy on Geometric Design of Highways and Streets.". . ."

I posted facts. And links. Too bad.
I have conceded that My Pillow most likely inadvertently did post that price so I was wrong about that. I'm pretty sure they had nothing in mind but a number. I am an avid media watcher and news junkie and I had never heard about $14.88 being some kind of sinister white supremacy thing until you posted this thread.

I remain certain that Mike Lindell is no racist or white supremacist despite meanspirited haters attempting to smear him as they have done to so many others who offer concepts and ideas the haters hate.

I have conceded that My Pillow most likely inadvertently did post that price so I was wrong about that. I'm pretty sure they had nothing in mind but a number. I am an avid media watcher and news junkie and I had never heard about $14.88 being some kind of sinister white supremacy thing until you posted this thread.

I remain certain that Mike Lindell is no racist or white supremacist despite meanspirited haters attempting to smear him as they have done to so many others who offer concepts and ideas the haters hate.
I don’t know what he is. Well, he made a complete fool of himself with all his bonkers “ rigged election we’ve got them now” blockbusters. Regardless, this happened. I do know that.

Hmm. Seems like you don't know much about Mike Pillow. So, a possibility is that he chose that price because he's a white supremacist. :dunno:

Too many people choose to accept the idiotic interpretations haters put on numbers, words, whatever. And even if 1488 was a real thing, to pretend Mike Lindell chose that number to charge for his products is malicious mischief and hatemongering.
1488 IS a real thing of course and Lindell is not above doing this… obviously

Hmm. Seems like you don't know much about Mike Pillow. So, a possibility is that he chose that price because he's a white supremacist. :dunno:
I have heard not one credible person accuse him of that.
I have not heard one single phrase he has ever uttered even suggest that.
There is nothing in his history regarding that.
There are no complaints from his staff or applicants for work in his industries to support that.

Why is it so important to you that he be labeled white supremacist. How is it not immoral to label or even suggest such a thing re a person you don't know but would smear just because he is of a different political party?

1488 IS a real thing of course and Lindell is not above doing this… obviously
So you are another one who would smear a good man because of his political positions. It isn't obvious to me at all. Is Goodwill Industries white supremacist because they have priced things at $14.88?

I have no respect for those who manufacture 'sins' to attach to people they don't like.

I have heard not one credible person accuse him of that.
I have not heard one single phrase he has ever uttered even suggest that.
There is nothing in his history regarding that.
There are no complaints from his staff or applicants for work in his industries to support that.

Why is it so important to you that he be labeled white supremacist. How is it not immoral to label or even suggest such a thing re a person you don't know but would smear just because he is of a different political party?
It has nothing to do with political party. I haven't labeled Mike Pillow as a white supremacist. I've just leveled the possibility that he might be.

Hey mac, just walked my neighborhood in my purple county in my purple state. Seven Trump signs. Not a single--not ONE--Harris sign.

I didn't see that even in 2016.

The polls are wrong. Prepare yourself.
An American voting for democrats is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders

In the Alt Right world, the numbers 14 and 88 are special. You're on the internet right now, so you can look this up yourself.

For them, 14 represents their pet phrase, "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." And for them, 88 represents the eighth letter of the alphabet, H. In honor of a guy who used to work in Germany.

Anyway, Mr. Pillow is having a sale! I wonder how he arrived at this price!

66ef07842300001f00c34370.png

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.adl.org/resources/hate-symbol/1488[/URL]
The utter desperation/stupidity from the OP has reached new lows.

Forum List

Back