Mr. President, you did not kill Bin Laden. America Did. ex Seals and CIA ad

The far right can't swift boat Obama getting Osama. Their boat sank in port.

Sure they can

First of all....Obama didn't actually shoot him
Secondly......He took too long to do it
Lastly......Bush was the one who actually got him

I love playing with these loathsome wacks. :lol: We are going to win for Romney despite them, then the GOP leadership is going to destroy the far right for good. No more McCarthisim, Westism, Palinism, etc.

The far right can't swift boat Obama getting Osama. Their boat sank in port.

Sure they can

First of all....Obama didn't actually shoot him
Secondly......He took too long to do it
Lastly......Bush was the one who actually got him

Hitler didn't kill 6 million Jews. I learned that here at usmessageboard.

There is no record of him killing a single Jew

According to Conservatives he is completely innocent

G.W. Bush was an honorable man--who treated our military with great respect.

I served under Bush. In combat.

Your post is utter bullshit.

But whatever gets you through the night. You wouldn't know the difference between empty platitudes and actual respect if it punched you in the nose.

If Bush respected the military, he would have fired that incompetent dipshit Rumsfield.

Maybe the problem here among the right is that they mistake grateful incompetence with respect and regular competence with disrespect.

Obama never set foot in the compound, but he personally reviewed the plans for the mission and gave approval for it's execution

He turned it down twice.

On third go round.

Panetta put it into motion while Obama was on the fairway.

When the birds were spooled up ...Obama was brought in.

So he took two strike and hit the game running home run?

You probably suck at baseball too, huh?

The video is so damning because it has the opinions of the SEALs who were actually on the raid.

Oh wait.......

There is being a SEAL, and then there is being a SEAL in DEVGRU.

Just like there is being SF, and then there is being Delta Force.

It's lane that these guys are riding their DD214 to trash the president. Especially when they weren't there.

The video is so damning because it has the opinions of the SEALs who were actually on the raid.

Oh wait.......

It's lane that these guys are riding their DD214 to trash the president. Especially when they weren't there.

Come on now, Geaux; you don't have to have been in DEVGRU or OD-D to have a valid professional opinion on what constitutes a breach of OP SEC. There is no good reason to make any details of clandestine operations public. Period; end of story.(Yes, I know expecting politicians to actually keep their mouths shut is asking a lot, which is why they are best treated like mushrooms; kept in the dark and fed horseshit).

BTW, for what it's worth, I think Rumsfeld was an even more incompetent SecDef than McNamara (and that is saying something!) Unfortunately, incompetence is a widespread vice of politicians, but it is not, in and of itself, disrespectful.

Who's leaking intel?

No, really

Bin Laden is dead

Yes. Bin Laden is dead.

And you can search this site all you want......I gladly saluted my President for giving the order that did the piece of shit in.

Ok?
Now that Bin Laden IS a dead subject.....who is leaking sensitive intelligence?

Notice how it is a simple question with no inflection of a hidden meaning???
How it's NOT meant as an accusation????

It is a very serious question that needs to be answered.

Who's leaking intel?

No, really

Bin Laden is dead

Yes. Bin Laden is dead.

And you can search this site all you want......I gladly saluted my President for giving the order that did the piece of shit in.

Ok?
Now that Bin Laden IS a dead subject.....who is leaking sensitive intelligence?

Notice how it is a simple question with no inflection of a hidden meaning???
How it's NOT meant as an accusation????

It is a very serious question that needs to be answered.

Watch the video. I have my theories. http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-the-white-house-national-security-leaks.html

Out of Clinton (who served 2 terms), Bush (who served 2 terms, and Obama (who isn't finished with his 1st term), who tracked down bin laden and made sure the job got done without fail?

Obama did.
Everyone involved deserves credit where credit is due, But who did the best delegation to make sure the filthy caveman was dead? Obama did. It took years of investigation and planning for this, and it also had an extreme amount of risk since this raid was very illegal and could have had extremely negative results in the middle east.

Muslims look at Osama as a Hero of Islamic culture, and the middle east is Islamic. People protested and rioted since we killed the caveman.

egypt-osama-death-protest-may-6-2011.jpg

egypt-osama-death-protest-may-6-2011-2.jpg

article-1383011-0BE64D4F00000578-591_634x423.jpg

Story-1-Osama-Protest-PPI-640x480-161126-640x480.jpg

palestine-osama-death-protest.jpg

0.jpg

You're full of shit.

Watching the military channel is as close as you got to the military, asshole.

G.W. Bush was an honorable man--who treated our military with great respect.

I served under Bush. In combat.

Your post is utter bullshit.

But whatever gets you through the night. You wouldn't know the difference between empty platitudes and actual respect if it punched you in the nose.

If Bush respected the military, he would have fired that incompetent dipshit Rumsfield.

Maybe the problem here among the right is that they mistake grateful incompetence with respect and regular competence with disrespect.

SF is not the same as Delta Force, idiot.

They have different missions.

Delta Force is not a subset of SF, i.e. Green Berets.

The same holds true for Rangers, but your military channel medals haven't given you this info yet.

Oh wait.......

Forum List

Back