Mr Trump calls on President Putin to release dirt on Mr Biden's son Hunter

Didn't we see this post? The answer is the same, a Hunter laptop could indict the whole Biden empire so the true believers would rather deal with freaking phone calls by the former president.

And how did Pelosi give the order to that police officer to shoot Babbitt, mouth breather?

Rigby5 is an idiot of the first water Clipper. All the congress critters were taken into protective custody, there is zero chance that Rigby5's allegations could possibly be true.

But then again........................what else can you expect from far right loons like Rigby, or Polish Prince?

Didn't we see this post? The answer is the same, a Hunter laptop could indict the whole Biden empire so the true believers would rather deal with freaking phone calls by the former president.
Sure it could

It has been out there for two years……Nothing

Wrong on both accounts.
The word "colluding" implies criminal conduct, and coordinating, consulting, or cooperating with a foreign is NOT at all illegal.
The main thing that is illegal about meeting with a foreign representative when campaigning, is if one accepts campaign contributions, which did not happen.

And NO, Russia is NOT invading a sovereign nation. Russia is punishing criminal acts by a nation that was created by a 1992 treaty, that the Ukraine violated. Technically then that treaty is void and the Ukraine is no longer independent or sovereign.

i will post the interview at 6PM ET later today

Trump hopes Russia is 'still listening,' calls on Putin to release Hunter Biden dirt

I mean seriously, Putin is murdering babies and Trump comes to him for a favor. Nice timing. What a dick.

Will Putin respond to Trump and if so, will he furnish some lies to discredit Biden.

Putin will have to be seeing this as an opportunity to discredit America in a time of war.

What a plan Trump has come up with! Assuming it's even true.

Trump's people will either listen to Putin or will listen to Trump relaying Putin's words!
NO ONE has to seek outside help to discredit President Biden, his brother, Hunter, or the rest of the cabal. At last the FBI, New York Times, Washington Post, and others are admitting that the three Hunter laptops are authentic and that they and devastating to the entire Biden cabal.

Now the MSM, Facebook, Twitter, and others are desperate to cover their behinds after their lies over the past six years are being exposed.

This isn't trivial. Numerous sources are now reporting that many Biden voters would NOT have voted for him had the Hunter laptops been authenticated when the FBI took possession.

They changed the outcome of the election and today we're in deep trouble because of their lies.

Every time Trump runs his filthy piehole he only reiterates the fact that he's one of the biggest scumbags born in the past 75 years.

A real prince.
So what do you think about Hunter. Is he a much better person than Trump? What if Joe Biden sold his influence to foreign nations using Hunter as the bagman. What does that make Joe?

Trump has been investigated more than any other person I can think of in modern history but still has not been charged with a crime. Millions of dollars have been spent by teams of investigators and still nothing.

In my opinion Trump is a saint compare to Sleepy Joe.

Biden said Putin shouldn’t remain in office.

If Putin has dirt on Hunter and Joe he could release it and in the end remove Joe from office. (You can bet Putin has plenty of dirt on the Bidens.)

those were questions…about a virus…things that work
Really?
Like.................."So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."
xiden wasn’t asking a question.

geez you useful idiot
Wow, what moron.
Dr. Trump was suggesting injecting disinfectant.
Trump's fellow doctors agreed.......................according to him.

March 7 2020
Trump said doctors he's come across as the administration tries to get a handle on the outbreak have been surprised about how much he knows about COVID-19. "Maybe I have a natural ability,"

Really?
Like.................."So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

Wow, what moron.
Dr. Trump was suggesting injecting disinfectant.
Trump's fellow doctors agreed.......................according to him.

March 7 2020
Trump said doctors he's come across as the administration tries to get a handle on the outbreak have been surprised about how much he knows about COVID-19. "Maybe I have a natural ability,"
Proving your own ignorance again?

Iodine is a disinfectant, we inject it IV in the form of Sodium Iodide to treat certain condtions.

We also use it internally to treat lesions on the esophagus and trachea.

"Washing" is Pulmonary Lavage and can be done with an iodine mist to treat infections directly.

"UV Light" can be delivered directly to the lung tissues via UV light Broncoscophy?

How does it feel to be dumber than Trump?

Forum List

Back