Mr Trump calls on President Putin to release dirt on Mr Biden's son Hunter

Most of us really don't know/understand much about current foreign policy,
Just pick a side.
Am going with Ukraine.
You can be 100% sure that 80% of All the information we get is pure and plain political propaganda.
The Ukraine is not some magical perfect country,
Russia for sure has a nice long list of faults,
And none of our political party's are known for there brilliance.
In regards to war most times keeping information quiet is a good idea

Yes, I really like Biden's get tough approach to Russia. Look how it has kept Putin under control, and . . . oh, wait . . .
Biden has done what Trump would never have done, worked in conjunction with our European allies to get real sanctions in place.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Most of us really don't know/understand much about current foreign policy,
Just pick a side.
Am going with Ukraine.
You can be 100% sure that 80% of All the information we get is pure and plain political propaganda.
The Ukraine is not some magical perfect country,
Russia for sure has a nice long list of faults,
And none of our political party's are known for there brilliance.
In regards to war most times keeping information quiet is a good idea

But the US is who deliberately worked to corrupt the Ukraine and took it over in the 2014 coup.
And not only is going too far, by encroaching on Russia's border, but full of treaty violations, murder, assassination, etc., including the Burisma Holding corruption.
Zelensky is insane, not just because he wants to put NATO nukes on Russia's border, but by taking US stinger and javelin missiles, now Russia is going to have to be out for revenge for all those needless deaths.
No normal national leader would have been so irresponsible.
All Zelensky had to do was to keep the negotiations going, and there would have been no invasion.
But Zelensky deliberately thumbed his nose at Putin, giving Putin no other option.
So clearly this is all being orchestrated from DC.

Again, I'm still wondering why Trump is asking Putin for help. Putin has influence in Russia. Biden's alleged dealings happened in the Ukraine (a totally different country).

Maybe Trump secretly asked Putin to get the information from the Ukraine, which is why Putin invaded. (yeah, I'm being a smartass).

Biden has done what Trump would never have done, worked in conjunction with our European allies to get real sanctions in place.

Economic sanctions NEVER work, only harm the poor, and are totally and completely illegal.
Plus the fact the Ukraine is the one in the wrong, trying to join NATO, violating treaties, stealing oil, etc.

Again, I'm still wondering why Trump is asking Putin for help. Putin has influence in Russia. Biden's alleged dealings happened in the Ukraine (a totally different country).

Maybe Trump secretly asked Putin to get the information from the Ukraine, which is why Putin invaded. (yeah, I'm being a smartass).

You can bet Russia has agents in the Ukraine who can read Ukrainian, etc., while the US does not.
We just have traitors like Alexander Vindman.

Hardly.

The two men got along tremendously on a personal level.

They have a lot in common, both fellows have an interest in Eastern European broads.

But getting together on a personal level, is what Trump is tremendous at. Doesn't mean he isn't going to deal with you hard but fair.
trump and his trash are no longer Americans loving America.....they are Russian subversives.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Horse shit. Just more lies like Russian Collusion. Joe Biden's collusion with Putin and Iran is going to touch off WW3, and the embarrassing asterisk Joe is putting America at risk, and your DemNazi talking points are now trashing Judge Clarence Thomas, and wondering where someone's text messages etc. were for 7 hours who did not commit a crime.
Only a fool believes that Trump didn't take or make any calls for seven hours on 1/6.

Next you'll claim he was napping all day.

Only a fool believes that Trump didn't take or make any calls for seven hours on 1/6.

Next you'll claim he was napping all day.

As President , of course he took calls and responded to them.

But its a big country, and the Capitol Building was under control of Nasty Pelosi and her Capitol Police goons that were shooting demonstrators including women and veterans at Pelosi's instruction.

There was nothing that the Trumpster could do, so he didn't do it.

As President , of course he took calls and responded to them.

But its a big country, and the Capitol Building was under control of Nasty Pelosi and her Capitol Police goons that were shooting demonstrators including women and veterans at Pelosi's instruction.

There was nothing that the Trumpster could do, so he didn't do it.

Really? Pelosi was in control of the Capitol building? And you're saying that it was under her instruction that women and veterans were shot? Got any links to back up your bullshit, or is this just more crap you pulled outta your ass? As I seem to remember it was Trump supporters and far right wing lunatics that were trashing the Capitol, and they were looking for Pelosi so they could hang her. Back up your garbage with an actual link that what you said happened, happened, but I'm guessing you can't.

Forum List

Back