Mr Trump calls on President Putin to release dirt on Mr Biden's son Hunter

Isn't it somewhat ironic that Putin's actions show why Trump's views on Nato and America's role in the world are simply .... wrong. If Russia or China were simply unopposed by at least equal military force from dictating what trade or military alliance any smaller country "must" join ... it would be antitheoretical to the point of the Founders in arguing for free trade?

"...Trump's views on Nato....wrong...."

Quite the contrary.

Trump pushed NATO nations to pay the 2% of GDP they promised, rather than the 0.8 % they were paying, while America paid the rest.

Suddenly, they all want to follow Trump's dictum.

I'd ask you to stop lying.....but then you'd be mute.

Enough o9f this bullshit! If Trump would say he is not running in 2024 all this woulod go away. The democrats just want to eliminate their biggest threat,.

Joe has secretly dropped all investigations on Chinese espionage...and he has let Chinese spies leave the USA without prosecution....and he is pretending to care about the Ukraine but doing virtually nothing to fight back against Russia...this is what a compromised president looks like...everything you libs said would happen under Trump is happening under joe...joe is the crook not Trump....the bidens are crooked not the Trump's....
You just said absolutely nothing, because it came straight out of your ass. If you had something real to offer, your ass would have been the last place to get it from. Get it?

You just said absolutely nothing, because it came straight out of your ass. If you had something real to offer, your ass would have been the last place to get it from. Get it?
Lets put what I said up for a vote....

Rambunctious said:
Joe has secretly dropped all investigations on Chinese espionage...and he has let Chinese spies leave the USA without prosecution....and he is pretending to care about the Ukraine but doing virtually nothing to fight back against Russia...this is what a compromised president looks like...everything you libs said would happen under Trump is happening under joe...joe is the crook not Trump....the bidens are crooked not the Trump's....

Did I say nothing in that post?
Yes......
No......

You seem to think it is illegal for a candidate to coordinate or communicate with foreign powers.
Its not.
The only thing that is illegal is if the candidate asks the foreign country to do something harmful to the US, like Reagan did when he sent Oliver North to Tehran, to prevent a hostage release before the election.
It would also be illegal if a foreign entity aided a campaign without compensation, as that could be an illegal campaign contribution.
There is no evidence Trump did anything illegal like these 2 examples.
If Trump asked Putin to defer any retaliation for the illegal economic sanctions Obama imposed, that is not illegal, since it did not harm the US.
Trump as PRESIDENT talked to Putin for hours without witnesses DUMBASS DUPE....Awful but lawful is the Trump way....mobbed up Manhattan Real Estate SCUMBAG DUH....You Trump Murdoch Putin Rogan are pure scum... politically in your case, dupe. Try reality

Rambunctious said:

Yes......
No......
Everything you know is wrong, super dupe lol....

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
When I imagine Trump conspiring to overthrow a legal election, attacking the U.S., I'm pretty sure my intellect is kicking in.
Maybe, but you've aptly illustrated your micro-intellect isn't reliable.

Rambunctious said:

Yes......
No......
Damaging sanctions paralyzing his economy, is fighting back against Russia. Supplying Ukranians with military support is fighting back against Russia.

Have you got anymore of those random coming out of your ass thoughts?

And by the way, you always say nothing.

Maybe, but you've aptly illustrated your micro-intellect isn't reliable.
A bunch of Trump goons pleading the Fifth, getting arrested and jailed, some in contempt, and many more to be questioned, puts it more on a macro level.

A bunch of Trump goons pleading the Fifth, getting arrested and jailed, some in contempt, and many more to be questioned, puts it more on a macro level.
Libs supporting political prisoners....that should help you in 22 and 24.....Buuuuaaahahahahahahahahaha we will take the country back....

Actually, just the opposite. Why doesn't Putin join NATO? Ah yes, because he's a controlling, murderous, dictator thug, and NATO threatens that.

This isn't about being wrong like Trump says, it's about being right. NATO interrupts the authoritarian desires that both of them have. The difference is, one already has it, and the other doesn't. If Trump could align with Putin, they would essentially be free to destroy Democracy totally. That's what this is all about. Only a blind man wouldn't see it.
That's an interesting post. Nato policy towards Russia might be different today if in 1991 Nato didn't consider Russia's membership impossible. And yes, Trump is anti-theoretical to the existence of Nato, because in Trumpworld it is actually proper statecraft for a more powerful nation to dictate trade and even borders to less powerful states. In short, he'd redo 1939 to the present. And that was one reason I thought he was unacceptable to vote for.

Edit: an as a result of Putin's invasion of Ukraine, Nato will have to adjust it's strategy back to one of deterrence against an imminent invasion, like we had before 1991. Russia can not be viewed as a potential member of a single European market and common defense to military threat. That's why EU dependence on Russian carbon has to end. Trump conversely would find nothing unusual or wrong in Putin using threats of violence to get better prices for carbon.

Last edited:
Let's leave it at the fact that the Supreme Court wouldn't enforce the United States Constitution.

Just because a series of corrupt courts.....including the 'supreme' one.....wouldn't hear the evidence doesn't mean there wasn't clear and dispositive evidence.

I can provide it.

The fact is that the only document that Americans have agreed to be governed by is the Constitution. It is written in English….no ‘interpretation’ is required. Wherein we find this:
Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.
Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”

McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 (1892)

supreme.justia.com

But....this occurred: courts altered voting rules.
“In Pennsylvania, the question was whether the state’s Supreme Court could override voting rules set by the state legislature. In North Carolina, the question was whether state election officials had the power to alter such voting rules.”
NYTimes

Sooo.....no, the election was not correctly decided, and we don't actually know who won the election.

Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.
Supremacy Clause | Wex | US Law

Your "facts" are lies and have no basis whatsoever in reality, or law.

that article is in 2022…obama isn’t president

but i am impressed that in 2022 that xiden did

well Mueller said the same thing..why do you think he’s a liar?

or maybe the liar is Adam Shifty that said he had the evidence but for some reason refuses to share it

Forum List

Back