Mr Trump calls on President Putin to release dirt on Mr Biden's son Hunter

Biden said. "For God's sake, this man cannot remain in power."

Sure looks like he is advocating for regime change.
Sure he was, as well as 141 other nations of the world.
Doesn't mean any one of them has a policy in place to do so, which.................they don't.

Sure sounds like a personal opinion to me.

So what do you think about Hunter. Is he a much better person than Trump? What if Joe Biden sold his influence to foreign nations using Hunter as the bagman. What does that make Joe?

Trump has been investigated more than any other person I can think of in modern history but still has not been charged with a crime. Millions of dollars have been spent by teams of investigators and still nothing.

In my opinion Trump is a saint compare to Sleepy Joe.

That's Different.

According to Ukrainian prosecutors, Hunter Biden committed no crime.
Taking bribes and extortion are both crimes here in the US regardless of what the Ukraine does or doesn't do. Hunter and his daddy and atleast 5 others in the Biden clan have CLEARLY been selling out Biden's various public offices for bribes and even at times using extortion tactics to get these bribes. On top of this, they also weren't paying taxes on the bribes...

Anyone else would be in prison for a minimum of 20 years...

872803-99ca70e47c8dd81432a09e4849040d38.jpg

They are crazy this Americans. Why do they not arrest on reason of high treason the former potus who likes to be the future potus instead of the current potus?

Oh by the way, Idefix: And why do the Russians not arrest imperator Putin on reason of high treason?

Last edited:
Really?
Like.................."So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

Wow, what moron.
Dr. Trump was suggesting injecting disinfectant.
Trump's fellow doctors agreed.......................according to him.

March 7 2020
Trump said doctors he's come across as the administration tries to get a handle on the outbreak have been surprised about how much he knows about COVID-19. "Maybe I have a natural ability,"
Why are you always lying?

You're getting more and more desperate the worse things get for this failed administration. All you're left with is, "HEY, HEY, look over there" at what President Trump did not say two years ago.

Proving your own ignorance again?

Iodine is a disinfectant, we inject it IV in the form of Sodium Iodide to treat certain condtions.
Sodium iodide isn't a disinfectant moron.

We also use it internally to treat lesions on the esophagus and trachea.

"Washing" is Pulmonary Lavage and can be done with an iodine mist to treat infections directly.

"UV Light" can be delivered directly to the lung tissues via UV light Broncoscophy?
Yes it is to trace other medications, which are fluorescent under UV light, the UV light does nothing but let doctors see what needs to be done.
How does it feel to be dumber than Trump?
You tell me.

Sodium iodide isn't a disinfectant moron.

Yes it is to trace other medications, which are fluorescent under UV light, the UV light does nothing but let doctors see what needs to be done.

You tell me.
Iodine is a disifectant moron , it is combined with sodium for IV use.

Radioactive Iodine is used to trace medications and for contrast not as a treatment for disease.

UV light kills Covid on contact which is why it was looked into, humans do not see in the UV spectrum.

Not only are you dumber than Trump you're worse than he is for doubling down on your own ignorance and stupidity.

Use of sodium Iodide to treat infection:

Go ahead and double down on it some more you moron and I'll keep feeding you your own ass.,

Why are you always lying?
The only liars worse than trump are his cult.
You're getting more and more desperate the worse things get for this failed administration. All you're left with is, "HEY, HEY, look over there" at what President Trump did not say two years ago.
Proving a point, Trumptard.
Just because Biden said Putin needed to be removed from office, Trumptards think the US will lead the charge via a super jedi mind trick policy.........................that doesn't exist.

The only liars worse than trump are his cult.

Proving a point, Trumptard.
Just because Biden said Putin needed to be removed from office, Trumptards think the US will lead the charge via a super jedi mind trick policy.........................that doesn't exist.
Well at least you still have the talent of pulling things directly from your ass when you have nothing factual to add to a discussion.

Iodine is a disifectant moron , it is combined with sodium for IV use.
No it isn't you fucking moron.
Radioactive Iodine is used to trace medications and for contrast not as a treatment for disease.
Radioactive iodine isn't a disinfectant you imbecile.
UV light kills Covid on contact which is why it was looked into, humans do not see in the UV spectrum.

Not only are you dumber than Trump you're worse than he is for doubling down on your own ignorance and stupidity.
You certainly are.
Trump clamed disinfectant and all you come up with is BS, just like Trump.
Use of sodium Iodide to treat infection:

Go ahead and double down on it some more you moron and I'll keep feeding you your own ass.,
Enjoy munching on your own, RETARD.

Iodide and iodine are often confused with each other or used interchangeably because of a similar component: iodine. Iodine is the element found on the periodic chart. However, the molecular form, which consists of two atoms of iodine stuck together, is not found in nature. Iodide is the salt, which could for example, be iodine combined with calcium or potassium, and can be found in seaweed sources and mineral deposits.

Lodide is the ion form of iodine, occurring when iodine bonds with another element, such as potassium. Dietary iodine also occurs naturally as an iodide, such as potassium iodide or sodium iodide, (the kind typically placed into salt).

Really?
Like.................."So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

Wow, what moron.
Dr. Trump was suggesting injecting disinfectant.
Trump's fellow doctors agreed.......................according to him.

March 7 2020
Trump said doctors he's come across as the administration tries to get a handle on the outbreak have been surprised about how much he knows about COVID-19. "Maybe I have a natural ability,"
hahaha you are desperate

you’ve got to be a dembot working on a putin troll farm at this point
Sure we are, RETARD.
Putin always hires and endorses people who expose him.

March 16 2022
Russian President Vladimir Putin said in a speech Wednesday that Russia should undergo a "self-cleaning of society" to get rid of the "bastards and traitors".

"But any people, the Russian people especially, are able to distinguish true patriots from bastards and traitors, and will 'spit them out,'" he said of those who do not back the Kremlin.

"I am certain that this necessary and natural self-cleaning of society will only strengthen our country, our solidarity, togetherness, and our readiness to answer any calls to action," Putin said.

Sounds, just like your orange daddy.

Sure we are, RETARD.
Putin always hires and endorses people who expose him.

March 16 2022
Russian President Vladimir Putin said in a speech Wednesday that Russia should undergo a "self-cleaning of society" to get rid of the "bastards and traitors".

"But any people, the Russian people especially, are able to distinguish true patriots from bastards and traitors, and will 'spit them out,'" he said of those who do not back the Kremlin.

"I am certain that this necessary and natural self-cleaning of society will only strengthen our country, our solidarity, togetherness, and our readiness to answer any calls to action," Putin said.

Sounds, just like your orange daddy.
i didn’t say “we” I said you…but maybe you are part of the hive mind cult

Biden said Putin shouldn’t remain in office.

If Putin has dirt on Hunter and Joe he could release it and in the end remove Joe from office. (You can bet Putin has plenty of dirt on the Bidens.)
Let me get this straight. You & your gullible mob th
Biden said Putin shouldn’t remain in office.

If Putin has dirt on Hunter and Joe he could release it and in the end remove Joe from office. (You can bet Putin has plenty of dirt on the Bidens.)
Biden believes Putin can't remain office & said so publicly. And Putin has dirt on the Biden's? Gee, if Putin has all this dirt on the Biden's one would think that Biden would be kissing his ass. No?

Maybe Joe Biden should start kissing Putin's ass like Trump has been doing for the past few years.

How about it, Einstein?

Forum List

Back