Mr Trump calls on President Putin to release dirt on Mr Biden's son Hunter

Didn't we see this post? The answer is the same, a Hunter laptop could indict the whole Biden empire so the true believers would rather deal with freaking phone calls by the former president.
Clown, if all that evidence is on Biden's laptop then why is Putin's asseater Trump looking for help from his buddy?

I followed the coverage on this. It left me with the impression that it could be hunters laptop, and all the emails could be real. But to be cautious, because it has the hallmarks of a Russian operation.

In no small part because of the bizarre story behind it. The blind computer repairman? Weird.

How the poor right wing victims twisted this into something more is anyone's guess. It seems like they really didn't know anything g about the coverage and are just regurgitating whatever right wing mush mouth is in their ear.

Who cares what calls he made? What time frame are we talking about? Perhaps it was past his bed time? You hatemongers are absurd.

Why is it your business to know every single thing that a president says, or the wife of a Supreme Court Justice has said?
No crimes have been committed. If you are asking for transparency and this is not just another political DemNazi witch hunt, then why isn't Nancy Pelosi turning over her texts and her emails? Why won't she release the video tapes from The Capital? Let's see what Joe Biden was doing during this. I want his texts and phone call records and emails too.

Are you running an investigation or just another smear campaign?

You turds are full of shit, and this is why no one respects you or your corrupt lying opinions.
How many burner phones do you own? Me? Not one. I don't need one because I'm not a criminal. Trump? He's in a league of his own.

Oops, that assertion isn't in there.

This is:

"We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement"

Maybe you made a mistake and posted the wrong link?

Oops, that assertion isn't in there.

This is:

"We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement"

Maybe you made a mistake and posted the wrong link?

They didn't know if they were genuine....or not?

I wonder what they know now?

He sure does. The issue is WHO he's asking, retard.
No one should be surprised that trump kicks his own country in the teeth and ask our greatest enemy to dig up dirt on a political opponent. The is what Mafia Bosses do.

This is like a repub during the 30's asking Hitler for dirt on Roosevelt

Last edited:
You do not want to get to the bottom of the Hunter story?
I don't give a shit what Hunter Biden did. If he broke the law he'll be prosecuted. He's a private fucking citizen, not an elected official or a government appointee. The only reason you hacks give a shit yourselves is because you think you can bring down the President over what his son may have or may have not done.

So who do you think you're bullshitting?

I don't give a shit what Hunter Biden did. If he broke the law he'll be prosecuted. He's a private fucking citizen, not an elected official or a government appointee. The only reason you hacks give a shit yourselves is because you think you can bring down the President over what his son may have or may have not done.

So who do you think you're bullshitting?
Really? Has Comey, Brennan, McCabe, Clapper and Fauci been prosecuted? They all lied to Congress. The same thing they wanted to give Roger Stone 9 years for. Get fucking real.

Really? Has Comey, Brennan, McCabe, Clapper and Fauci been prosecuted? They all lied to Congress. The same thing they wanted to give Roger Stone 9 years for. Get fucking real.
You get real. You're comparing people like Fauci to Roger Stone who if it wasen't for his buddy Trump, would be sitting in prison right now. Stone was pardoned by Trump because he kept his mouth shut.

That real enough for ya?

You get real. You're comparing people like Fauci to Roger Stone who if it wasen't for his buddy Trump, would be sitting in prison right now. Stone was pardoned by Trump because he kept his mouth shut.

That real enough for ya?
Everyone is supposed be equal under the law, :rock: you fucking fascist.

Everyone is supposed be equal under the law, :rock: you fucking fascist.
Hey retard, what crimes were Fauci, Comey etc charged with? Equal under the law? The only reason Stone wasen't locked up is because he was buddies with Trump who had the power to pardon him, retard.

So you can save your "equal under the law" arguement for rubes like yourself who know no better.

That real enough for ya?
Stone is only lower than one other snake, that would be trump.

Stone is only lower than one other snake, that would be trump.

Actually, Roger Stone is a great man. Saved America from John Fucking Kerry and Dan Rather in 2004.

He's the author of the Killian letters purportedly slandering President Bush. And then he was able to get them in the hands of Bill Burkett who he used to get the forms to Rather.

Once Rather took the bait, Stone knew that he would air them without vetting them, making the whole event easy to discredit.

It deflated the liberal campaign against Dubya, and they never recovered.

Forum List

Back