Mr Trump calls on President Putin to release dirt on Mr Biden's son Hunter

And this guy wants to sit in the White House again? REALLY?

The alternative being Sleepy Joe, its a massive upgrade from the current status quo of War and witch hunts, not to mention the fact that the President is literally crucifying the nation's motorists on the cross of unbelievable gasoline prices.

The alternative being Sleepy Joe, its a massive upgrade from the current status quo of War and witch hunts, not to mention the fact that the President is literally crucifying the nation's motorists on the cross of unbelievable gasoline prices.

The President doesn't determine gas prices, OPEC nations and oil companies do.

And now you keep getting fired from your job.

Seems like lots have joined the movement.....

1648750338023.png

The President doesn't determine gas prices, OPEC nations and oil companies do.

Why isn't Sleepy Joe jawboning these oil companies to increase production and reduce prices? Instead he just sits around shitting himself.

America really needs a professional Deal Maker in the Oval Office, IMHO. Not a drooling old man who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Why isn't Sleepy Joe jawboning these oil companies to increase production and reduce prices? Instead he just sits around shitting himself.

America really needs a professional Deal Maker in the Oval Office, IMHO. Not a drooling old man who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Like Trump perhaps, who made "deals" with N. Korea that never materialized?

Have you noticed that Biden has rebuilt NATO so that no nation acts unilaterally? Did you notice that NATO does not want to enforce no-fly zone for fear of widening the conflict? Did you notice that Biden announced $800,000,000 more military aid to Ukraine this morning...after the $2,000,000,000 he gave earlier?

Did you notice that Biden never withheld military aid in order to force them to announce an investigation on his political opponent? Did you remember how trump turned his back on the Kurds in Syria and allowed Putin to take that region?

No, I guess you didn't. You are just another MAGA Pootin Lover spreading lies and conspiracy theories. GROW A BRAIN!
You are probably one of the Trump haters who felt Trump was Putin’s puppet and probably still do. I suspect Biden is the real Putin Puppet. Of course Xi Jinping also pulls Joe’s strings when he wants. The problem with selling your influence to the highest bidders is they own you lock stock and barrel.

Rumors are the investigation into Hunter Biden is heating up. If so, you may be proven wrong once again when the scandal breaks. Of course since Joe is a high level Democrat and Democrats are above the rule of law we may just see another whitewash in a long string of whitewashes.

Like Trump perhaps, who made "deals" with N. Korea that never materialized?
However Rocket Man stopped testing his missiles and nukes when Trump was in office. Now with Sleeoy Joe he is back to testing missiles and may test another nuke soon.

Getting dirt on political opponents from foreign nationals is not at all illegal, as the word "collusion" implies.
It would only be illegal if it helped the campaign, and was not paid for.
So Hillary and the Steele dossier are just fine with you?

I have a laptop....actually...I have three laptops counting my office machine. So what is the big deal? trump has shown he is scum by aiding and giving comfort to Pootin. If he is re-elected, he will invite the war criminal to the White House. And the repub party will swoon over the murderer.
Please provide proof of your accusations. Mueller couldn't do it, and Pelosi and Schummer couldn't do it. Schiff said he had undeniable proof and never produced it.

Maybe you have pictures of Naked Trump?

You lying pole smoking hairy man ass loving assholes are all the same.

Filthy Liars.

I have a laptop....actually...I have three laptops counting my office machine. So what is the big deal? trump has shown he is scum by aiding and giving comfort to Pootin. If he is re-elected, he will invite the war criminal to the White House. And the repub party will swoon over the murderer.
Putin has already made a "minor incursion" in to your pants and you didn't mind it at all did you cuz EmperorShitzHizPantz, your dirty diaper god said it is ok.

Have you noticed how Joe Biden is not giving the Ukraine everything it needs to fight the Russians like the MiGs in Poland? Did you notice that Biden gave Putin the go ahead to invade Ukraine.

Perhaps Biden IS kissing Putin’s ass.

Let’s appoint a special counsel to investigate the Biden families ties to Russia and China. It shouldn’t take long. Lots of evidence on Hunter’s Laptop from Hell.

Biden is kissing Putin's ass and giving him loopholes around the phony sanctions and letting Putin rake in millions while pretending to talk tough like cornpop be tripping.

However Rocket Man stopped testing his missiles and nukes when Trump was in office. Now with Sleeoy Joe he is back to testing missiles and may test another nuke soon.

Wrong. N. Korea did several tests while Trump was in office, and even did one AFTER Un had met with Trump. Here is a timeline of missile and nuke tests to help you fill in the gaps in your knowledge.

This Trumpanzee here ^^^ likes to make up lies on the spot, then watch as everyone else has to do the work of debunking them.

This is intentional, on his part. He likes the attention.

You are probably one of the Trump haters who felt Trump was Putin’s puppet and probably still do. I suspect Biden is the real Putin Puppet. Of course Xi Jinping also pulls Joe’s strings when he wants. The problem with selling your influence to the highest bidders is they own you lock stock and barrel.

Rumors are the investigation into Hunter Biden is heating up. If so, you may be proven wrong once again when the scandal breaks. Of course since Joe is a high level Democrat and Democrats are above the rule of law we may just see another whitewash in a long string of whitewashes.
Here is all you need to know about the trump-pootin marriage

This Trumpanzee here ^^^ likes to make up lies on the spot, then watch as everyone else has to do the work of debunking them.

This is intentional, on his part. He likes the attention.

You know, debunking idiots like this doesn't really bother me. Why? Because if I already know the answer, I also know where to find it quickly, and I can link to the correct information and let everyone else know what an idiot they are.

If I don't know much about it? Still doesn't bother me much, because in doing the research, I find out the real answers and then know where the true information is. Not only that, but it educates me and makes me better informed.

And sometimes, just sometimes though, they are telling the truth, and the research helps me to change my views and become better informed. There are trolls on both sides, it's up to us to find out what is real and what is just propaganda bullshit. The onus of finding out the truth lies with me since I have access to most information via the 'net.

You know, debunking idiots like this doesn't really bother me. Why? Because if I already know the answer, I also know where to find it quickly, and I can link to the correct information and let everyone else know what an idiot they are.

If I don't know much about it? Still doesn't bother me much, because in doing the research, I find out the real answers and then know where the true information is. Not only that, but it educates me and makes me better informed.

And sometimes, just sometimes though, they are telling the truth, and the research helps me to change my views and become better informed. There are trolls on both sides, it's up to us to find out what is real and what is just propaganda bullshit. The onus of finding out the truth lies with me since I have access to most information via the 'net.
No it doesn't. At least not in a typical debate setting. The onus of proving claims almost always lays on the side of the person actually making the claims. I find it a serious problem that most people on here are neither inclined or interested in veryfying the truth of the things they post or just as bad seem willing to distinguish between fact or opinion.

Having said that, I routinely take it upon myself to debunk claims made.

Forum List

Back