Mrs Clinton

I see that Mrs Clinton was one of the New York electors today. How deeply satisfying that must have been for her after donny robbed her in 2016.
hildabeast.jpg

She's just wasting her time, Trump is president.

I see that Mrs Clinton was one of the New York electors today. How deeply satisfying that must have been for her after donny robbed her in 2016.

Too bad she didn't die a horrible grisly death before she got to do that. Something involving big purple rubber dildos and lots of fire.

Clinton was one of the more blatant examples of rightwing dogma of a presumption of guilt.

I think Trump wins as far as satisfaction goes. It must have felt amazing to take her presidential dreams away.

who cares she never got to be president and that is deeply satisfying to millions of Americans......and that is something she will think about for the rest of her days....

I'm wondering how Trump will react when after 12 noon on January 20th, 2021, they still call him President Trump.
They always call ex-presidents, Mr. President, faggot.
Yup, but most ex-presidents don't believe they won another term, and should remain in office.

We need to change the protocol for defeated presidents who don't accept the fact, by referring to Trump as Mr. Ex-president.

Trump deserves a special asterisk.
Trump was impeached by the house, and removed from office by the people.

Well A, Dudley, Trump didn't "rob" her of anything. The bitch got what she deserved. And B, making her an elector is just sucking Clinton face because sucking her ass is too disgusting. And C, she is right, we should vote by popular vote! And we do! Every state votes by popular count and you win that state. We are a nation of 50 states and the presidential race is a race of 50 state elections.

who cares she never got to be president and that is deeply satisfying to millions of Americans......and that is something she will think about for the rest of her days....
:thankusmile: Such butthurt from tommy boy.lol

Forum List

Back