Mrs. McMahon Appointed To The Donald's Cabinet

Shocker...libtards whining about a woman that has helped run a BILLION dollar industry to run the small business administration....wonder if its because she's a female or that she is a female conservative or that she is a millionaire they hate?

Who is whining? Its going to be fun to watch... Good to see that on the 2nd Post, one of the RWNJs is celebrating the "Love it, more fuck you to the wine and cheese elites...." and now you're pointing out she is one of the elites....

If there is that much confusion from the peanut gallery, just imagine how much confusion there is in the administration.

Linda is more than qualified.

Linda Marie McMahon
(née Edwards; born October 4, 1948) is an American professional wrestling magnate and a former Republican Party candidate.

She is notable for her career developing WWE with her husband Vince McMahon. McMahon was active with WWE (WWF until 2002) from 1980 to 2009.

During this time, the company grew from a small regional business in New York to a large multinational. McMahon and her husband became wealthy through the WWE's success, and the McMahon family name is now synonymous with the wrestling industry.

As President and later CEO of the company, she negotiated business deals, launched wrestling merchandise, signed wrestler contracts, and managed and wrote for WWE publications.

She also started the company's civic programs, Get REAL and Smackdown Your Vote.

More at link:

Linda McMahon - Wikipedia

My business professor back in college equated the SBA with a make-believe agency insofar as the assistance it gives to small businesses....coming from the world of make-believe; she should fit right in.

Linda Marie McMahon
(née Edwards; born October 4, 1948) is an American professional wrestling magnate and a former Republican Party candidate.

She is notable for her career developing WWE with her husband Vince McMahon. McMahon was active with WWE (WWF until 2002) from 1980 to 2009.

During this time, the company grew from a small regional business in New York to a large multinational. McMahon and her husband became wealthy through the WWE's success, and the McMahon family name is now synonymous with the wrestling industry.

As President and later CEO of the company, she negotiated business deals, launched wrestling merchandise, signed wrestler contracts, and managed and wrote for WWE publications.

She also started the company's civic programs, Get REAL and Smackdown Your Vote.

More at link:

My business professor back in college equated the SBA with a make-believe agency insofar as the assistance it gives to small businesses....coming from the world of make-believe; she should fit right in.

Oh give it freaking up. That world of make believe is an entertainment company with 800 plus employees and she is co founder with Vince and was CEO.

George Lucas is in the world of make believe too. So is Spielberg.

Are they incapable of running their businesses?

Linda Marie McMahon

More at link:

Oh give it freaking up. That world of make believe is an entertainment company with 800 plus employees and she is co founder with Vince and was CEO.

Co-founder? Nope. Vince McMahon Sr. created the WWE.

I love love love watching the looney left going after conservative women.

Because as we all know the ONLY capable women are liberal.

:lol:

Linda Marie McMahon

More at link:

your business professor was correct. I dealt with the SBA years ago when we started a small business, they were beyond useless.

I love love love watching the looney left going after conservative women.

Because as we all know the ONLY capable women are liberal.

:lol:

Wait, so you are saying you don't think her $6 million donated to Trump's campaign had anything to do with her getting the job? It was all earned from hard work? Nor the fact that Trump had something to do with the WWE and is in the WWE Hall of Fame?

Linda Marie McMahon

More at link:

No he didn't. His father's company was Capitol Wrestling. WWF. They bought it out and went huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge with Titan Sports.

"The McMahons founded Titan Sports, Inc. in 1980.

Many workers in the company referred to her as the “co-chief executive”.

McMahon became President in 1993 and CEO of the company in 1997. The company's explosive growth and the way it transformed the wrestling industry caused some observers to label her and Vince "business geniuses".

Last edited:

Linda Marie McMahon

More at link:

No he didn't.

He didn't? Oh you know more about the WWE than me?

You might recall the democrat, woman-hating qu33rs rigged the Senate election in Connecticut so Blumenthal would win.

Nobody rigged the election, tard. Connecticut is a Democrat leaning state and Blumenthal was a popular AG at the time.

I think that part of the problem we are experiencing here, on both sides really, is that in the past, presidents were basically picked by the party, they might give you a choice between this guy or that guy, but in the end when there is a winner sitting in the white house, he was chosen by the party, not the voters.
Now along with that comes the appointments to the cabinet, we have become used to the party actually being the entity that picks the cabinet members, we voters might think that the president elect is making these picks, but I think its the party loading the administration with the people they want to work with.
Now along comes Trump, the republican party did not want him, they wanted Cruz or Rubio, someone that they already had groomed to do what they want. Trump wins and all of a sudden the party is no longer in charge of picking the cabinet, Trump is picking, and he is picking people that he has dealt with over the years, that he has become accustomed to working with and that he trusts. Or in short, people that will share his vision of how things should go. Thats not what any of us are used to, we are used to politicians being picked and placed into the positions, not people from the business world. Trumps win is changing more than we imagined when it comes to how Washington is run. And when it comes to that first year you can expect that Trump is going to be fighting both the democrats and the republican professional politicians, if you think for one second that congress is happy about losing the power to pick who they want to work with from the President all the way down through his administration, you are wrong. We are about to see some serious history being made over the next four years as the way things have always been done changes.
This change is the biggest reason I voted for Trump in the first place, not as much his wall, or anything else, but he is bringing to Washington a hand delivered letter from the citizens of the country that we want our country back, the citizens control the government, not that other way around.
No matter how bad he fucks up in the next four, unless he starts WW3, we are all on both sides going to walk away from this with the benefit of regaining some of our say. Trust me, congress is about the find out that their gig is up. Time to go to work for the people as intended.

Linda Marie McMahon

More at link:

They do not pass it off as real.
They also do not have dozens employees of theirs killing their familes and themselves to keep their jobs...
DEAD WWE WRESTLERS UNDER 50

Everyone knows that conservatives are totally apolitical and value truth above all else. So I do expect you guys to get right on the fact that in her Industry, Ms. McMahon was on watch while dozens of her employees died. After all, you guys seem to spend days speculating about a comparative few in Ms. Clinton's past who died early.

So are you just a political hack or are you interested in broadcasting the truth?

Linda Marie McMahon

More at link:

No he didn't.

The father was Capitol Wrestling and WWF. Vince and Linda bought it out and went big with Titan Sports and WWE. Linda was a genius at marketing.

I'm no expert but have been a fan for eons and watched the McMahons grow wrestling into the monster entertainment industry that it is currently.

"One of her major interests in WWF and WWE was product merchandising.

She negotiated many of the company’s business deals with outside vendors, establishing the company’s first line of action figures, Wrestling Superstars, in 1984.

It was a first in the wrestling industry and helped expand the company’s popularity to children. She also was the primary negotiator for the World Wrestling Federation's 2000 TV deal with Viacom."

No he didn't.

The father was Capitol Wrestling and WWF. Vince and Linda bought it out and went big with Titan Sports and WWE. Linda was a genius at marketing.

I'm no expert but have been a fan for eons and watched the McMahons grow wrestling into the monster entertainment industry that it is currently.

"One of her major interests in WWF and WWE was product merchandising.

She negotiated many of the company’s business deals with outside vendors, establishing the company’s first line of action figures, Wrestling Superstars, in 1984.

It was a first in the wrestling industry and helped expand the company’s popularity to children. She also was the primary negotiator for the World Wrestling Federation's 2000 TV deal with Viacom."

She was NOT the co-founder. Vince Jr. got the WWF from his father, and was forced to change the name because the WWF (World Wildlife Fund) filed suit to force them to change it. They then changed it to WWE, World Wrestling Entertainment, in order to change it from wrestling, to entertainment in order to keep from having to get the now "entertainers" from having to get licensed in each state under the athletics commissions.

So, again, Linda McMahon was not the co-founder of the WWE as you said.

Last edited:
I think that part of the problem we are experiencing here, on both sides really, is that in the past, presidents were basically picked by the party, they might give you a choice between this guy or that guy, but in the end when there is a winner sitting in the white house, he was chosen by the party, not the voters.
Now along with that comes the appointments to the cabinet, we have become used to the party actually being the entity that picks the cabinet members, we voters might think that the president elect is making these picks, but I think its the party loading the administration with the people they want to work with.
Now along comes Trump, the republican party did not want him, they wanted Cruz or Rubio, someone that they already had groomed to do what they want. Trump wins and all of a sudden the party is no longer in charge of picking the cabinet, Trump is picking, and he is picking people that he has dealt with over the years, that he has become accustomed to working with and that he trusts.

Shockingly, there is a lot of truth in what I quoted. What Mr. Trump will learn is that Presidents usually don't make new friends so you have to hold on to your old ones.

The problem (if you want to call it that) is that party patronage has ensured some steadiness and delivered the greatest civilization to ever grace the planet. While I don't think 4 or 8 years of letting governors think they are UN ambassadors or pediatricians running vital bureaucracies will sink us; it's probably not something you want to mistake for being a long term positive.

I'd feel more comfortable if they brought up some actual reforms such as "zero based" budgeting, forcing Congress to approve any single expenditure over $1,000,000 (or whatever is practical) other than creating these black boxes where you have no track record to look at.

Lets see how it goes.

Forum List

Back