Mrs. McMahon Appointed To The Donald's Cabinet

Linda is more than qualified.

Linda Marie McMahon
(née Edwards; born October 4, 1948) is an American professional wrestling magnate and a former Republican Party candidate.

She is notable for her career developing WWE with her husband Vince McMahon. McMahon was active with WWE (WWF until 2002) from 1980 to 2009.

During this time, the company grew from a small regional business in New York to a large multinational. McMahon and her husband became wealthy through the WWE's success, and the McMahon family name is now synonymous with the wrestling industry.

As President and later CEO of the company, she negotiated business deals, launched wrestling merchandise, signed wrestler contracts, and managed and wrote for WWE publications.

She also started the company's civic programs, Get REAL and Smackdown Your Vote.

More at link:

Linda McMahon - Wikipedia

My business professor back in college equated the SBA with a make-believe agency insofar as the assistance it gives to small businesses....coming from the world of make-believe; she should fit right in.

Oh give it freaking up. That world of make believe is an entertainment company with 800 plus employees and she is co founder with Vince and was CEO.

George Lucas is in the world of make believe too. So is Spielberg.

Are they incapable of running their businesses?

They do not pass it off as real.
They also do not have dozens employees of theirs killing their familes and themselves to keep their jobs...
DEAD WWE WRESTLERS UNDER 50

Everyone knows that conservatives are totally apolitical and value truth above all else. So I do expect you guys to get right on the fact that in her Industry, Ms. McMahon was on watch while dozens of her employees died. After all, you guys seem to spend days speculating about a comparative few in Ms. Clinton's past who died early.

So are you just a political hack or are you interested in broadcasting the truth?
I am not actually familiar with this hag,,, I mean, woman. Ive never been interested in wrestling so Ive never heard of her until now.
Whats the story behind dozens of employees dying under her watch? I might have to consider having little respect for her.

Linda Marie McMahon
(née Edwards; born October 4, 1948) is an American professional wrestling magnate and a former Republican Party candidate.

She is notable for her career developing WWE with her husband Vince McMahon. McMahon was active with WWE (WWF until 2002) from 1980 to 2009.

During this time, the company grew from a small regional business in New York to a large multinational. McMahon and her husband became wealthy through the WWE's success, and the McMahon family name is now synonymous with the wrestling industry.

As President and later CEO of the company, she negotiated business deals, launched wrestling merchandise, signed wrestler contracts, and managed and wrote for WWE publications.

She also started the company's civic programs, Get REAL and Smackdown Your Vote.

More at link:

My business professor back in college equated the SBA with a make-believe agency insofar as the assistance it gives to small businesses....coming from the world of make-believe; she should fit right in.

Oh give it freaking up. That world of make believe is an entertainment company with 800 plus employees and she is co founder with Vince and was CEO.

They also do not have dozens employees of theirs killing their familes and themselves to keep their jobs...

Everyone knows that conservatives are totally apolitical and value truth above all else. So I do expect you guys to get right on the fact that in her Industry, Ms. McMahon was on watch while dozens of her employees died. After all, you guys seem to spend days speculating about a comparative few in Ms. Clinton's past who died early.

So are you just a political hack or are you interested in broadcasting the truth?

Everyone knows it's not for real for crying out loud. McMahon is not to blame for drug or alcohol abuse by the wrestlers.

Heck, she and Vince had a Wellness Program for the wrestlers.

Wellness Program
The World Wrestling Federation had a drug-testing policy in place as early as 1987, initially run by an in-house administrator. In 1991, wrestlers were subjected to independent testings for anabolic steroids for the first time.[57] The independent testing was ceased in 1996.[58]

The Talent Wellness Program is a comprehensive drug, alcohol, and cardiac screening program initiated in February 2006, shortly after the sudden death of one of their highest profile talents, 38-year-old Eddie Guerrero.[59] The policy tests for recreational drug use and abuse of prescription medication, including anabolic steroids.[59] Under the guidelines of the policy, talent is also tested annually for pre-existing or developing cardiac issues. The drug testing is handled by Aegis Sciences Corporation; the cardiac evaluations are handled by New York Cardiology Associates P.C.[59] The Wellness Policy requires that all talent "under contract to WWE who regularly perform in-ring services as a professional sports entertainer" undergo testing; however, part-timers are exempt from testing.[60]

After the double-murder and suicide committed by one of its performers, Chris Benoit, with a possible link to steroid abuse encouraged by WWE, the United States House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform requested that WWE turn over any material regarding its talent wellness policy.

In August 2007, WWE and its employees defended the program in the wake of several busts of illegal pharmacy that linked WWE performers to steroid purchases even after the policy was put into place.

Ten professional wrestlers were suspended for violating the Wellness Policy after reports emerged they were all customers of Signature Pharmacy in Orlando, Florida. According to a statement attributed to WWE attorney Jerry McDevitt, an eleventh wrestler was later added to the suspension list.

Because of the Wellness Policy, physicians were able to diagnose one of its performers with a heart ailment that would otherwise likely have gone unnoticed until it was too late.

In August 2007, then-reigning United States Champion Montel Vontavious Porter (real name Hassan Assad) was diagnosed with Wolff–Parkinson–White syndrome,[65] which can be potentially fatal if gone undiagnosed. The ailment was discovered while Assad was going through a routine Wellness Policy checkup.

On September 13, 2010, WWE updated their list of banned substances to include muscle relaxers

WWE - Wikipedia

Linda Marie McMahon

More at link:

I am not actually familiar with this hag,,, I mean, woman. Ive never been interested in wrestling so Ive never heard of her until now.
Whats the story behind dozens of employees dying under her watch? I might have to consider having little respect for her.

Most have died due to drug overdoses, brain problems coming from concussions, or health problems from years of drug or steroid use.

I think that part of the problem we are experiencing here, on both sides really, is that in the past, presidents were basically picked by the party, they might give you a choice between this guy or that guy, but in the end when there is a winner sitting in the white house, he was chosen by the party, not the voters.
Now along with that comes the appointments to the cabinet, we have become used to the party actually being the entity that picks the cabinet members, we voters might think that the president elect is making these picks, but I think its the party loading the administration with the people they want to work with.
Now along comes Trump, the republican party did not want him, they wanted Cruz or Rubio, someone that they already had groomed to do what they want. Trump wins and all of a sudden the party is no longer in charge of picking the cabinet, Trump is picking, and he is picking people that he has dealt with over the years, that he has become accustomed to working with and that he trusts.

Shockingly, there is a lot of truth in what I quoted. What Mr. Trump will learn is that Presidents usually don't make new friends so you have to hold on to your old ones.

The problem (if you want to call it that) is that party patronage has ensured some steadiness and delivered the greatest civilization to ever grace the planet. While I don't think 4 or 8 years of letting governors think they are UN ambassadors or pediatricians running vital bureaucracies will sink us; it's probably not something you want to mistake for being a long term positive.

I'd feel more comfortable if they brought up some actual reforms such as "zero based" budgeting, forcing Congress to approve any single expenditure over $1,000,000 (or whatever is practical) other than creating these black boxes where you have no track record to look at.

Lets see how it goes.
WTF
You might have some reasonably intelligent qualities after all..
Dont fuck with me like that again. LOL
But you are right, I dont think we want to play the game of non experienced people running things for too long, but I still maintain that it is going to send one hell of a harsh message to both parties. I would love in 2020 if the democrats ran someone off the wall like Trump too, that would be the straw that breaks the back so to speak, it would mean that even the left is tired of the BS coming out of washington. The left deserves as much say in this country as the right, as long as things are as they are, neither of us has any say. Its all staged.
And I do like the approval of anything over 1,000,000. Its a small number, its might make the big numbers look bigger to them and could end up with a tighter budget with less waste. With as much money as this country is capable of generating there is no reason for us to have the debt we do and the issues with people starving. With proper leadership, we could have it all and a surplus along with lower taxes.
both sides can have what they want at the same time if things can be brought under control. I say give it another 20 years and this crap could all be fixed.

Linda Marie McMahon

More at link:

Most have died due to drug overdoses, brain problems coming from concussions, or health problems from years of drug or steroid use.
isnt that an issue in most contact sports? But I see what you mean, with a bit more concern, testing etc... it sounds like a good deal of those deaths could have been avoided. Are these things overlooked because the people using the steroids are bringing in so much money? Basically they are nothing more to the industry than a tool to generate cash?

Everyone knows it's not for real for crying out loud. McMahon is not to blame for drug or alcohol abuse by the wrestlers.
Wrestlers?

They are her employees.

Wellness Program
The World Wrestling Federation had a drug-testing policy in place as early as 1987, initially run by an in-house administrator. In 1991, wrestlers were subjected to independent testings for anabolic steroids for the first time.[57] The independent testing was ceased in 1996.[58]

The Talent Wellness Program is a comprehensive drug, alcohol, and cardiac screening program initiated in February 2006, shortly after the sudden death of one of their highest profile talents, 38-year-old Eddie Guerrero.[59] The policy tests for recreational drug use and abuse of prescription medication, including anabolic steroids.[59] Under the guidelines of the policy, talent is also tested annually for pre-existing or developing cardiac issues. The drug testing is handled by Aegis Sciences Corporation; the cardiac evaluations are handled by New York Cardiology Associates P.C.[59] The Wellness Policy requires that all talent "under contract to WWE who regularly perform in-ring services as a professional sports entertainer" undergo testing; however, part-timers are exempt from testing.[60]

After the double-murder and suicide committed by one of its performers, Chris Benoit, with a possible link to steroid abuse encouraged by WWE, the United States House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform requested that WWE turn over any material regarding its talent wellness policy.

In August 2007, WWE and its employees defended the program in the wake of several busts of illegal pharmacy that linked WWE performers to steroid purchases even after the policy was put into place.

Ten professional wrestlers were suspended for violating the Wellness Policy after reports emerged they were all customers of Signature Pharmacy in Orlando, Florida. According to a statement attributed to WWE attorney Jerry McDevitt, an eleventh wrestler was later added to the suspension list.

Because of the Wellness Policy, physicians were able to diagnose one of its performers with a heart ailment that would otherwise likely have gone unnoticed until it was too late.

In August 2007, then-reigning United States Champion Montel Vontavious Porter (real name Hassan Assad) was diagnosed with Wolff–Parkinson–White syndrome,[65] which can be potentially fatal if gone undiagnosed. The ailment was discovered while Assad was going through a routine Wellness Policy checkup.

On September 13, 2010, WWE updated their list of banned substances to include muscle relaxers

WWE - Wikipedia

The McMahon body count speaks for itself:

Now are you going to admit there is something to it or are you just going to be a political hack?

I think that part of the problem we are experiencing here, on both sides really, is that in the past, presidents were basically picked by the party, they might give you a choice between this guy or that guy, but in the end when there is a winner sitting in the white house, he was chosen by the party, not the voters.
Now along with that comes the appointments to the cabinet, we have become used to the party actually being the entity that picks the cabinet members, we voters might think that the president elect is making these picks, but I think its the party loading the administration with the people they want to work with.
Now along comes Trump, the republican party did not want him, they wanted Cruz or Rubio, someone that they already had groomed to do what they want. Trump wins and all of a sudden the party is no longer in charge of picking the cabinet, Trump is picking, and he is picking people that he has dealt with over the years, that he has become accustomed to working with and that he trusts.

Shockingly, there is a lot of truth in what I quoted. What Mr. Trump will learn is that Presidents usually don't make new friends so you have to hold on to your old ones.

The problem (if you want to call it that) is that party patronage has ensured some steadiness and delivered the greatest civilization to ever grace the planet. While I don't think 4 or 8 years of letting governors think they are UN ambassadors or pediatricians running vital bureaucracies will sink us; it's probably not something you want to mistake for being a long term positive.

I'd feel more comfortable if they brought up some actual reforms such as "zero based" budgeting, forcing Congress to approve any single expenditure over $1,000,000 (or whatever is practical) other than creating these black boxes where you have no track record to look at.

Lets see how it goes.
WTF
But you are right, I dont think we want to play the game of non experienced people running things for too long, but I still maintain that it is going to send one hell of a harsh message to both parties. I would love in 2020 if the democrats ran someone off the wall like Trump too, that would be the straw that breaks the back so to speak, it would mean that even the left is tired of the BS coming out of washington. The left deserves as much say in this country as the right, as long as things are as they are, neither of us has any say. Its all staged.
And I do like the approval of anything over 1,000,000. Its a small number, its might make the big numbers look bigger to them and could end up with a tighter budget with less waste. With as much money as this country is capable of generating there is no reason for us to have the debt we do and the issues with people starving. With proper leadership, we could have it all and a surplus along with lower taxes.
both sides can have what they want at the same time if things can be brought under control. I say give it another 20 years and this crap could all be fixed.

Clooney/Damon 2020
A clear vision for America (20/20--get it?)

Lets see how it goes.
WTF

Clooney/Damon 2020
I dont think I would be too excited about such a pair, however, if it was between them and one of the establishment republicans, I might be tempted to go with that. For the same reasons.
Look, I honestly think that this country is very close to its breaking point. Drastic measures have to be taken and the first step is to shake the hell out of DC, Trump is going to shake it a little bit, but we need a full blown earthquake to get these idiots attention.

isnt that an issue in most contact sports? But I see what you mean, with a bit more concern, testing etc... it sounds like a good deal of those deaths could have been avoided. Are these things overlooked because the people using the steroids are bringing in so much money? Basically they are nothing more to the industry than a tool to generate cash?

Actually, Vince McMahon was taken to Federal Court back in the day because guys like Hulk hogan accused him of asking wrestlers to do steroids in order to look better. It wasn't until after that, that the WWF/WWE started a Wellness program. Things are a lot better now than they used to be, but many wrestlers still accuse the company of allowing the big earning stars to get away with more than the others. Also, the WWF/WWE no longer allows wrestlers to get hit in the head with chairs like they used to, and have tighter concussion protocols. In fact, one of their biggest stars Daniel Bryan is no longer allowed to wrestle in the WWE due to his repeated concussions. All this has only come after years of wrestlers dying, and a huge lawsuit that is still pending against them.

Wrestlers?

They are her employees.

Wellness Program

WWE - Wikipedia

The McMahon body count speaks for itself:

Now are you going to admit there is something to it or are you just going to be a political hack?

Actually... the "entertainers" are independent contractors, not employees.

Lets see how it goes.
WTF

Clooney/Damon 2020

Whether it is true or not... Dwayne the Rock Johnson said he would run in 2020.

For a Racist Misogynist, Trump sure is appointing a lot of minorities and wymmins to his administration.

He appointing people to dismantle the EPA, the Education Department and HUD, not run them. It doesn't matter who takes them apart.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
YYYYEEESSSSS!

Whatever Putin tells Donnie to do, Donnie will do.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well, there is that. Additionally, the "cat is out of the bag" as far as kids being suckered into thinking it is real (They still hold out that the action is real in the WWE believe it or not)
oh_wrestling_youre_so_funny_03.gif

So someone who is 5'10 like Tully Blanchard or Ric Flair wouldn't have a career in this day and age except as a speed bump for larger men. Nobody is going to believe they would stand a chance with larger guys. So the message is that if you haven't got size, you haven't got anything. Thus you have these behemoth figures who are, as you put it, tools to generate gate. In the past, you could have a normal size body and have a career. That's no longer the case.

Well, there is that. Additionally, the "cat is out of the bag" as far as kids being suckered into thinking it is real (They still hold out that the action is real in the WWE believe it or not)

So someone who is 5'10 like Tully Blanchard or Ric Flair wouldn't have a career in this day and age except as a speed bump for larger men. Nobody is going to believe they would stand a chance with larger guys. So the message is that if you haven't got size, you haven't got anything. Thus you have these behemoth figures who are, as you put it, tools to generate gate. In the past, you could have a normal size body and have a career. That's no longer the case.

That's not true... in fact the WWE has been going towards the smaller guys in recent years. Finn Balor, Seth Rollins, Kofi Kingston, Daniel Bryan... Samoa Joe, how many guys you want me to name? Now all the guys look like Rick Steiner.

Lets see how it goes.
WTF

Clooney/Damon 2020
I dont think I would be too excited about such a pair, however, if it was between them and one of the establishment republicans, I might be tempted to go with that. For the same reasons.
Look, I honestly think that this country is very close to its breaking point. Drastic measures have to be taken and the first step is to shake the hell out of DC, Trump is going to shake it a little bit, but we need a full blown earthquake to get these idiots attention.

Not the thread for it but America is nowhere remotely close to reaching any sort of breaking point. "Make America Great Again" was good bait.

Put another way, when you look at the nation in 2020, you will see that not much will have changed; yet 40% of the nation will swear that we're "great" again.

That's not true... in fact the WWE has been going towards the smaller guys in recent years. Finn Balor, Seth Rollins, Kofi Kingston, Daniel Bryan... Samoa Joe, how many guys you want me to name? Now all the guys look like Rick Steiner.

I'll trust you on that. My message was that the kids of today realize that if you're the size of Kevin Hart, you're not going to be doing much damage to Kevin Nash.

Forum List

Back