MSM All Butthurt That The Donald Smoked Crooked Hillary, They Blame Matt Lauer...LOL

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Unfucking believeable. :p Imagine if they did not have a moderator from the MSM!

Unfucking believeable. :p Imagine if they did not have a moderator from the MSM!

Maybe in the alternative universe...

But in the real world, telling us your secret plan is to ask for plan... not smoking anyone...

Dismissed.

My secret plan is.....to ask people for plans!!! :deal:

Thats it? :bs1:

Well no.....I have other super secret plans too! Cool ones! :deal:

Unfucking believeable. [emoji14] Imagine if they did not have a moderator from the MSM!
How did he smoke her? What did he actually so that was good?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

In a desperate move realizing she was pwnd by The Donald last night, Crooked Hillary made a dismal presentation on the tarmac with the Crooked Hillary jet behind her. She said getting "Bagdaddy" was a priority. WTF? Meanwhile, she had the incredibly, hideously ugly Barbara Boxer hit the MSM and whine about her being destroyed last night by her "unqualified" opponent. :p

In a desperate move realizing she was pwnd by The Donald last night, Crooked Hillary made a dismal presentation on the tarmac with the Crooked Hillary jet behind her. She said getting "Bagdaddy" was a priority. WTF? Meanwhile, she had the incredibly, hideously ugly Barbara Boxer hit the MSM and whine about her being destroyed last night by her "unqualified" opponent. :p
I tried to Google her comments and couldn't find any. You got a link?

Forum List

Back