MSM Crash and Burn This Week

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
If you are a politician or a gov't agency with a possible scandal brewing, this is the week to surrender to the mainstream media. They won't be watching.
The MSM is obnoxiously dumbed-down and banal on a normal day, but get ready for a new low....especially television.

"A Brat is Born in Britain" should be the headline, and that is all that needs to be said. End of story.

Don't get me wrong, I personally like the U.K. and the people. It's America's obsession with an archaic monarch and her kids that is out of whack.

Last edited:
If you are a politician or a gov't agency with a possible scandal brewing, this is the week to surrender to the mainstream media. They won't be watching.
The MSM is obnoxiously dumbed-down and banal on a normal day, but get ready for a new low....especially television.

"A Brat is Born in Britain" should be the headline, and that is all that needs to be said. End of story.

Don't get me wrong, I personally like the U.K. and the people. It's America's obsession with an archaic monarch and her kids that is out of whack.

MSM crashed and burned on reporting the Zimmerman case. They couldn't possibly do any worse, even NBC.

I shudder to see every major cable and network news anchor hovering around the Mall for their reporting.

Our network news especially is just about one notch above the propaganda spewed to the North Koreans from their "Dear Leader".

We flipped on ABC Nightly News last night and was appalled to see the Windsor's imminent birth as the third top story, coming in at 11 minutes into the broadcast and taking up over 4 minutes air time, out of an entire broadcast time of 25 minutes. Absurd.

Forum List

Back